woman shoots boyfriend dead in waffle house

Good lord what did he do order the wrong food for her? This Is why never go to waffle house people are always in the news shooting each other and getting in the news.

I must go to all the boring Waffle Houses then 'cause I've never seen all the rowdy shit that supposedly happens. I used to study for tests at WH well past midnight during college and still never had any weird shit go down.

Now, Taco Bell and Mickey D's on the other hand...had to pick which ones to go to, lol.

I must go to all the boring Waffle Houses then 'cause I've never seen all the rowdy shit that supposedly happens. I used to study for tests at WH well past midnight during college and still never had any weird shit go down.

Now, Taco Bell and Mickey D's on the other hand...had to pick which ones to go to, lol.

Yeah.......I guess its just black hoods that have the Affle Houses.
And they claim to have no fucking clue WHY all other races hate and despise them so much.

Yeah.......I guess its just black hoods that have the Affle Houses.
And they claim to have no fucking clue WHY all other races hate and despise them so much.

Oh that should have been the first sign. I have no problem eating at Waffle Houses, but if the sign says "Affle House", I stay the fuck away. Who knows what's on the menu there.

This dude loaded up mentally ill son with guns and the son shot up waffle house in Tennessee. now their both in jails. Stupied, Stupied, Stupied!

1678579879111.png

This happened in Texas, btw.

"Sunday’s fatal shooting also is the second homicide in about three months at a Longview Waffle House."

Forum List

Back