Woman murdered her boyfriend with frying pans....time for cookware control!!

If there were nearly 300 mass murders with frying pans in 10 months, then yes. But only guns have that destructive power.

Your flippancy is an insult to the dozens of Americans murdered. Only a republican could be so morally bankrupt.

I had some dumb cracker talking crap to me while I was frying some bacon and eggs one time.

I asked him: "Do you you really think it's smart to talk that way to a cracker with a cast-iron frying pan full of hot grease?" (The hand was ready)

All of a sudden that cracker had a serious Epiphany and realized it wasn't.

He never talked crap to me again.

AFAIK, he still has an unscarred face and un-fractured skull.

If there were nearly 300 mass murders with frying pans in 10 months, then yes. But only guns have that destructive power.
yes only guns can kill people in mass
idiot

Tell me, what other weapon kills 17 people every day in America?? What a bunch of morons, trying to equate someone killing a person with a frying plan to the thousands and thousands killed e very rear by guns.

Connecticut Senators really need to take a break from researching Russian internet trolls and crack down on folks using cheap acoustic guitars, steel chairs, and other stuff for not their intended purpose!

Connecticut Senators really need to take a break from researching Russian internet trolls and crack down on folks using cheap acoustic guitars and other stuff for not their intended purpose!

A gun nut going off on a country music crowd, now there's ya some irony, cheap guitars ya reckon?

Forum List

Back