Woman Misses The State Championship because of Trannie

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't lie, I'm sort of enjoy watching women try to sort this shit out. :laughing0301:

If it were me I would be like "if you really want to be somewhat equal with women I could castrate you if you want me to, because as long as you have a dick that's not going to happen." If they're all about inclusion then why are women continually being excluded?

If it were me I would be like "if you really want to be somewhat equal with women I could castrate you if you want me to, because as long as you have a dick that's not going to happen." If they're all about inclusion then why are women continually being excluded?
Well look how long women whined about being on equal footing as far as funding for women's sports went and then the dumb shits let this happen to their sports.

I suspect that the men on the governing boards are thinking the same thing, let the women on the boards eat crow and ponder what their misplaced inclusiveness has wrought.

Maybe it's just me but I think it takes a lot of balls for a below par male athlete to take a girls spot on the podium & then gloat about finishing 2nd.
You go guy, show those real girls how a man does it!

This is awful, but I'm glad that people are finally starting to protest this. Totally unfair and she should quit.

Why is this terrible? Men, who think they are women, have absolutely no advantage physically, and they are .. women. How dare you see this otherwise .. this rarely happens so who cares?

Why is this terrible? Men, who think they are women, have absolutely no advantage physically, and they are .. women. How dare you see this otherwise .. this rarely happens so who cares?

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck,.. then guess what? It's a fucking duck.

This is heartbreaking as I just skimmed the article before. I didn't realize that the girl was a high school senior and lost out on a scholarship as well because of that dude. I mean there's no guarantee that another girl wouldn't have beaten her but she probably would have still been in third. This is some fucked up shit.

Forum List

Back