Woman in Iran whipped 74 times for not wearing a hijab

Where are all the Left wing protests?

Or are they still chanting death to Israel?
Please explain how a woman's alleged indiscretion in
Ethnic Cleansing Jew Land , and being carried out by insane Nazi Israelis , has anything to do with the price of parsnips here in sunny Jerusalem .

You Jewish people seem to have horrible problems and be disowned by your own people as Trash .
Comments

Telly SAviv

We just don’t understand their strictness so should not criticize it
Lib 101

That's the only thing she is capable of. I don't blame Bill. I wouldn't touch that nasty old scrunt with Hunter Biden's dick. I guess Webb would, though

It's women like Hillary & Talib that make lefty men switch teams..

Iran is one of the left's favorite dictatorships.
Pelosi and Biden said they were going to do something about that.
Well, they pulled our of Afghanistan AND

Afghanistan: UN experts say 20 years of progress for women and girls’ rights erased since Taliban takeover​

08 March 2023

Comp[ete frauds.They didn't 'like' Uyghur concentration camps or Falun Gong and Christian persecution but to get climate treaty Kerry looked the other way. Oh,don't forget Organ Harvsting Here is what China thinks of that :

China’s coal power spree could see over 300 coal plants added before emissions peak​

• August 28, 2023
As much of the northern hemisphere reels under the devastating impact of climate change brought out in clear relief during the summer of 2023, China continues unveiling more coal projects, defying both the government’s plans and the state of the world.

AND From this OCTOBER

China's growing use of coal including the LONGEST coal transporting railway - which carries 200 MILLION tons of fossil fuel 1,141 MILES annually - draws pundit outrage as western nations spend BILLIONS to push citizens to reduce carbon footprint​

• A Scottish journalist highlighted the incongruity between the green initiatives coming from Western countries and those coming from China
  • China is responsible for 33 percent of the world's greenhouse gas, but continues to power itself by coal and establish itself as a global superpower
  • In the US, the Biden Administration continues to propose tens of billions of dollars be allocated to green initiatives that may or may not be effective

how many more trillions do you think we should spend so that girls i'2 way around the world can
refused to cover their hair

(1) I join other members (and guests) in wishing her a fast and complete convalescence.

(2) Hopefully, she will eventually be allowed to emigrate.

Forum List

Back