Thanks Joe: Iran Whips Woman 74X for Not Covering Her Hair

No wonder Democrats love giving Iran billions of dollars and supports their efforts to get nukes. Lead the world in terrorism and treat women and homosexuals as sub species.

I haven't checked, but I'll go out on a limb and say the American "feminist" organizations have zero to say about it. Am I correct?

No wonder Democrats love giving Iran billions of dollars and supports their efforts to get nukes. Lead the world in terrorism and treat women and homosexuals as sub species.

Curiously, the words "Joe Biden" and giving "billions" of dollars to Iran don't make an appearance in this article...I mean, not even the words "United States".

Oh well, one more checkmark for the alt-right. They really do have nothing. And are trying to manufacture...anything that might stick. :)

Curiously, the words "Joe Biden" and giving "billions" of dollars to Iran don't make an appearance in this article...I mean, not even the words "United States".

Oh well, one more checkmark for the alt-right. They really do have nothing. And are trying to manufacture...anything that might stick. :)
You need Pravda to connect the dots?

If anything, they’re pushing for Joe to send them more money.
When you understand that they are far more extensions of the democrat party than they are advocates for women, it starts to make more sense.

1. Democrats tend to favor Muslim countries, therefore they are silent to the true abuses heaped on women in those countries. Seriously, you see all kinds of marches and protests aimed at Israel, where are the feminist groups marching against Iran or Saudi Arabia?
2. Democrats champion men who claim to be women and who demolish female athletic records, so they remain silent about the way women are marginalized. These groups should be front and center, protecting true women against encroachments by men into their territories, where are they?

These disobedient women must learn to stick out their breasts not their chins .

When you understand that they are far more extensions of the democrat party than they are advocates for women, it starts to make more sense.

1. Democrats tend to favor Muslim countries, therefore they are silent to the true abuses heaped on women in those countries. Seriously, you see all kinds of marches and protests aimed at Israel, where are the feminist groups marching against Iran or Saudi Arabia?
2. Democrats champion men who claim to be women and who demolish female athletic records, so they remain silent about the way women are marginalized. These groups should be front and center, protecting true women against encroachments by men into their territories, where are they?

Why do you think your culture and traditions are superior? Women in Islam had more rights than their Western sisters up until 1960.

Do you know anything about rights to own property, buy and sell, inherit, divorce... the right to an education?

Why do you think your culture and traditions are superior? Women in Islam had more rights than their Western sisters up until 1960.

Do you know anything about rights to own property, buy and sell, inherit, divorce... the right to an education?
That's very interesting, but I was commenting on the case of a woman being whipped for refusing to wear the hijab. Normally, American feminist groups would be up in arms protesting such treatment of women, but they are silent. It's totally irrelevant whether you think that kind of treatment is acceptable or not, in America it is not.

Biden is just obama’s waterboy

Obama supported the crazy mullah’s when Iranian youth rebelled

Our first black president is most to blame for the iranian threat today

Biden is just obama’s waterboy

Obama supported the crazy mullah’s when Iranian youth rebelled

Our first black president is most to blame for the iranian threat today
Of which, there is absolutely no evidence of that...but you know so, because....YOU JUST KNOW!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Your alt-right media masters say it is so...so..it must be so. :)

Of which, there is absolutely no evidence of that...but you know so, because....YOU JUST KNOW!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Your alt-right media masters say it is so...so..it must be so. :)
No evidence for people who do not want to know

Maybe you were living under a rock when obama remained silent and looked the other way when the clerics brutally suppressed a student revolt to their muslim dictatorship

But it happened

No evidence for people who do not want to know

Maybe you were living under a rock when obama remained silent and looked the other way when the clerics brutally suppressed a student revolt to their muslim dictatorship

But it happened
No evidence. Like just about everything else the right wing posits.
Because...you KNOW it happened. :)

That's very interesting, but I was commenting on the case of a woman being whipped for refusing to wear the hijab. Normally, American feminist groups would be up in arms protesting such treatment of women, but they are silent. It's totally irrelevant whether you think that kind of treatment is acceptable or not, in America it is not.
They are not in America. I'm loathe to force our culture on other countries. It will right itself in time. Be an example to others.

When the US jumps into regime change,we typically destroy the country.

Forum List

Back