Woman gives details..she shot the man trying to murder her husband...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......tell me...which gun grabber on this site would want to go back in time and forcibly take the gun away from the woman.....?

Possibly 3 lives were saved by this woman's action...but you can't count those lives in statistics because they don't get counted.....only bodies on the ground get counted.....yet 3 lives were likely saved......by a Great Grandmother...facing a violent sociopath who had already attempted to murder her husband....

Great-Grandmother Used Gun to Stop Armed Robbery, Save Husband

An 80-year-old great-grandmother used a gun in her home to save her husband’s life after a man broke into their home and beat the husband with a crowbar.
When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her husband, bleeding on the floor. He had been stabbed and beaten by the intruder. The injured man looked up at her and said, “I’ve been stabbed.”

The great-grandmother, Barb Moles, grabbed her .38 caliber revolver after seeing her husband in distress. As she encountered the home-invading robber, she pulled the trigger four times. Three of the four gunshots found their mark and stopped the attack, KOMO News reported from Sultan, Washington.

“I was just intent upon stopping him. I didn’t have any other thought in my head,” the woman, who said she is not your typical granny, told the local reporter. “I just knew I had to stop him.”

Okay...anti gun , myth busting here....

--I do not believe the 80 year old woman is a highly trained Navy Seal.

--The woman actually used the gun to stop the killer....and did not just spray, and pray missing everything she aimed at....

--the criminal did not easily disarm the 80 year old woman...though he seems to have been strong enough to beat and stab her unarmed husband.

--since the anti gunners tell us.."they only want your money" apparently, this violent thug decided a little murder was part of his fun for the day......

So......tell me...which gun grabber on this site would want to go back in time and forcibly take the gun away from the woman.....?

Possibly 3 lives were saved by this woman's action...but you can't count those lives in statistics because they don't get counted.....only bodies on the ground get counted.....yet 3 lives were likely saved......by a Great Grandmother...facing a violent sociopath who had already attempted to murder her husband....

Great-Grandmother Used Gun to Stop Armed Robbery, Save Husband

An 80-year-old great-grandmother used a gun in her home to save her husband’s life after a man broke into their home and beat the husband with a crowbar.
When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her husband, bleeding on the floor. He had been stabbed and beaten by the intruder. The injured man looked up at her and said, “I’ve been stabbed.”

The great-grandmother, Barb Moles, grabbed her .38 caliber revolver after seeing her husband in distress. As she encountered the home-invading robber, she pulled the trigger four times. Three of the four gunshots found their mark and stopped the attack, KOMO News reported from Sultan, Washington.

“I was just intent upon stopping him. I didn’t have any other thought in my head,” the woman, who said she is not your typical granny, told the local reporter. “I just knew I had to stop him.”

Okay...anti gun , myth busting here....

--I do not believe the 80 year old woman is a highly trained Navy Seal.

--The woman actually used the gun to stop the killer....and did not just spray, and pray missing everything she aimed at....

--the criminal did not easily disarm the 80 year old woman...though he seems to have been strong enough to beat and stab her unarmed husband.

--since the anti gunners tell us.."they only want your money" apparently, this violent thug decided a little murder was part of his fun for the day......
For less than a dollar she saved the taxpayers millions.

Forum List

Back