Univ. of Cal lib demands: Ban ICE agents; Segregate races in dorms; Arrest Trump supporters.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Student groups demand that UCSD become a ‘sanctuary campus’

The "tolerant" left keeps exposing their true colors. This shocking and widespread trend of uprisings on college campuses by our brainwashed liberals shows how much trouble we are in. University of California-SD liberals have released their own list of demands....these lists of "demands" are the trendy thing now:

1. Take legal action against Trump supporters on campus who display pro Trump messages. I suppose arrest them. They want them forced into sensitivity training and re-education programs. However....they note they are not opposed to their right to express pro Trump messages....they just want them to face legal consequences for it and be punished (yes....isn't that logic amazing from the libs??)

2. Segregate the races in dorms. Yep. They want new dorms built specifically and permanently for Arabs, blacks and hispanics.

3. Ban all ICE agents from campus and force UCSD campus police to refuse to cooperate with federal agents dealing with immigration.

Ah.....these tolerant liberals.

What ever happened to just going to college to learn? When I was in college between my classes, working part-time and dating I didn't have time to protest or to come up with such ridiculous stuff.

They might be interested in what's happening at the University of Missouri.

They should have segregated housing. As well as classes and lunchcounters.

All this makes me glad I got out of school a long time ago.

Me too. I'd be kicked out of college these days.

So sad that their brave forefathers fought to end segregation....and now they want it back.

The "tolerant" left keeps exposing their true colors. This shocking and widespread trend of uprisings on college campuses by our brainwashed liberals shows how much trouble we are in. University of California-SD liberals have released their own list of demands....these lists of "demands" are the trendy thing now:

1. Take legal action against Trump supporters on campus who display pro Trump messages. I suppose arrest them. They want them forced into sensitivity training and re-education programs. However....they note they are not opposed to their right to express pro Trump messages....they just want them to face legal consequences for it and be punished (yes....isn't that logic amazing from the libs??)

2. Segregate the races in dorms. Yep. They want new dorms built specifically and permanently for Arabs, blacks and hispanics.

3. Ban all ICE agents from campus and force UCSD campus police to refuse to cooperate with federal agents dealing with immigration.

Great idea. Send in the national guard to enforce it.

So sad that their brave forefathers fought to end segregation....and now they want it back.
Just because someone fights for something doesn't mean it will work. Integration didn't work. No one likes it. It didn't help. Bring segregation back it's what the non whites want.

What ever happened to just going to college to learn? When I was in college between my classes, working part-time and dating I didn't have time to protest or to come up with such ridiculous stuff.

Good point but what happened to adults not taking the thoughts of teenagers so serious? Bux has at least 4 "Some college kid said" story every week. Its baffling how a grown man is so perturbed by what children think.

This is like when you guys go nuts because some idiot in a cave says they want to rule the world. Ya'll start panicing and throw the Odds of it happening out the window.

"BUT THEY SAID IT!!!"

The left is obsessed with race...they can't get past it....

Whats up Oinky McBacon, no more dead piggy stories?

The left is obsessed with race...they can't get past it....
Without race Democrats wouldn't win a single election anywhere in this country.

Junta.jpg

Actually, I agree with all these ideas.

While they are at it, they should make Spanish the official language of California.

It's going to happen sooner or later anyhow, might as well get it over with.

I'm just about at the point where I'm okay with some strongman coming to power and just genociding that whole region, throwing the whole of academia up against a wall, and greasing the treads of the immigration tanks with the guts of illegals.

I'm just about at the point where I'm okay with some strongman coming to power and just genociding that whole region, throwing the whole of academia up against a wall, and greasing the treads of the immigration tanks with the guts of illegals.

We always look into history at powerful strongmen and wonder "how in the hell did they get to that point????". Well....we aren't there yet. But....I'm sensing how those historical populations got to that point.

Our nation won't survive another 20 years like this. History books will dedicate chapters to what happens here in the next 10-20 years.....for better or worse. We are at a pivotal, globe changing point in time.

Forum List

Back