Woman Files Suit Against All Homosexuals

It's incredible how gullible you lefty's can be.
You will believe anything that the left tell you.

I am curious about something.

Suppose a judge, ignoring law and rational behavior, agrees to hear the case. And suppose, again ignoring law and rational behavior, this judge pronounces homosexuality a sin.

What then? Sin is a religious concept, and there is no law forbidding anyone from committing a sin (strictly as a sin).

What would this accomplish?

I was thinking the same thing.

"Sin" is not an objective fact. Its a very subjective idea.

IMO, most people do not "sin".

Nebraska Woman Files Suit Against All Homosexuals
By M. Alex Johnson
A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead, to bolster Driskell's central contention, which is:

"That homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet."

Poor demented, delusional, Peeping Tom wannabe.

Why do these nutters always lie about their god?

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

Luddly, your upside down clown avatar is perfect.

Please don't change it....

I was unaware that federal judges have the power to determine what sin is. I was under the impression they were specifically to not rule on religious doctrine.

Who did this woman find to represent her? Or is she representing herself? Either way the attorney shouldnt be allowed in a courtroom again, unless someone else is representing them.

I was unaware that federal judges have the power to determine what sin is. I was under the impression they were specifically to not rule on religious doctrine.

Who did this woman find to represent her? Or is she representing herself? Either way the attorney shouldnt be allowed in a courtroom again, unless someone else is representing them.

Link at Time says she woulda represented herself. Seem to recall something about fools...:)

Link at Time says she woulda represented herself. Seem to recall something about fools...:)

I'm curious how.she planned to provide notice to all the gay people of the world. Or what damages supposedly existed to her. Or how she could establish herself as a legitimate agent of Jesus Christ and God for standing.

Right, so how would the judge be able to hear the case and rule. Hence, throw it out.

I'm curious how.she planned to provide notice to all the gay people of the world. Or what damages supposedly existed to her. Or how she could establish herself as a legitimate agent of Jesus Christ and God for standing.

Dunno, but isn't that pretty much what Joseph Smith did? :) "I talked to an angel who told me to do these things, thus I have the authority to do these things."

Not just Nebraska. I have no doubt there are fundie nutter hate groups (and individuals) in every state.

This board is lousy with them ............. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol: when i first saw this story the other day i figured it was probably our dear unkosherAllie girl...

Identifying herself as an ambassador for God and Jesus Christ, a Nebraska woman has filed a federal lawsuit against all homosexual people on the planet for breaking “religious and moral laws.”

Sylvia Ann Driskell of Auburn argues in a seven-page, handwritten petition delivered to the U.S. District Court of Omaha that “homosexuality is a sin and that the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality,” according to the Lincoln Journal Star. “Why else would they have been hiding in the closet(?)”

The 66-year-old, who is representing herself in the lawsuit, cites Webster’s Dictionary as well as a series of Bible passages in her letter, which is riddled with spelling and punctuation errors, the Omaha World Herald reports. She challenges U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard to not “judge God to be a lier (sp),” and slams gay people as “liers (sp), deceivers and thieves” in the case, filed simply as Driskell v. Homosexuals.

“I never thought that I would see a day in which our Great Nation or our Great State of Nebraska would become so compliant to the complicity of some people(’s) lewd behavior,” she notes. “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not.”

Head here to view the full petition.

This Woman Is Suing All Gay People On Earth On God s Behalf. Yes Really.

Forum List

Back