Woman faces 5 years in prison for putting flag on co workers desk

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Army Corps of Engineers employee in Jax faces prison in Confederate flag incident - Florida Politics

This is just DUMB! The whole fucking thing is dumb. 1. Its workplace/co worker problems NOT a crime.2. STUPID for putting it on the coon's desk. Should have known the whiner of the protected class was going to whine about and should have known in today's PC culture you as a white woman would get in trouble by the PC police. 3. NEVER talk to ANYONE in authority that can arrest/charge you WITHOUT A LAWYER!Wish her luck but this was incredibly DUMB on her part but I don't agree with any prison time.

Army Corps of Engineers employee in Jax faces prison in Confederate flag incident - Florida Politics

This is just DUMB! The whole fucking thing is dumb. 1. Its workplace/co worker problems NOT a crime.2. STUPID for putting it on the coon's desk. Should have known the whiner of the protected class was going to whine about and should have known in today's PC culture you as a white woman would get in trouble by the PC police. 3. NEVER talk to ANYONE in authority that can arrest/charge you WITHOUT A LAWYER!Wish her luck but this was incredibly DUMB on her part but I don't agree with any prison time.
I agree that you should be able to put a confederate flag on a black person's desk...but if you're doing it to be a douche bag, the black person should get one free punch. That's how we'd make things like that right when I was a kid

The news article said that Homeland Security was looking into the incident as a possible terrorist threat.

What a freaking waste of personnel resources and taxpayer money. ...... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
She wasn't prosecuted for the flag. She was prosecuted for lying to investigators. Hence, thread go boom.

And Odium is still a racist piece of shit, and a whiny little eternal victim. I know it's not PC to point that out, and that his racist buds will get all hysterical because I pointed it out, but what can I say other than I reject their PC standards.

She wasn't prosecuted for the flag. She was prosecuted for lying to investigators. Hence, thread go boom.

And Odium is still a racist piece of shit, and a whiny little eternal victim. I know it's not PC to point that out, and that his racist buds will get all hysterical because I pointed it out, but what can I say other than I reject their PC standards.
Bullshit. If ANYONE else this low on the totem pole lied to the PC police they would NOT have gotten charged. The usual suspects made sure she was charged and made an example of. The rest of your WHINE is hilarious btw. I am glad you have me on your mind so much that it drives you crazy :D

I agree that you should be able to put a confederate flag on a black person's desk...but if you're doing it to be a douche bag, the black person should get one free punch. That's how we'd make things like that right when I was a kid
Or, to do it with humor, she should have brought in a bag of dog poop, waited until every eye in the office was on her, then taken the flag and the poop into the parking lot where 5 of the biggest, blackest, meanest looking guys were waiting, wiped the poop all over the flag, then set it on fire. That's as clear a message as any sent by the flag.

Forum List

Back