Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia

z4n4.jpg

Filthbag Chechen mother of Boston Bombers, a terrorist herself.

chechen-mom-and-pop-of-the-year-tsarnaezs-27.4.2013.png

Of course not. This has no connection with the totalitarian, all-consuming "system for life" that controls every aspect of a moslems' daily activities.

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .
I wonder how fast the Morality Police would be to arrest Nox if she was wandering around Saudi Arabia with her bare arms the way she had in her previous avatar. Even if she were sitting having coffee with a male co-worker she would be pulled in.

Of course not. This has no connection with the totalitarian, all-consuming "system for life" that controls every aspect of a moslems' daily activities.

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .
I wonder how fast the Morality Police would be to arrest Nox if she was wandering around Saudi Arabia with her bare arms the way she had in her previous avatar. Even if she were sitting having coffee with a male co-worker she would be pulled in.

Nox doesn't live in Saudi Arabia.

That's not necessarily true. The overwhelming majority of people in the islamist middle east have no choice as to their religious beliefs. They are indoctrinated from birth about the religion assigned to them. Rote memorization of korans, hadith, etc., does not imply any objective evaluation of the ideology.

And they don't go around picking bits and pieces of Islam that they like and throwing away the rest, thats what people who have never been to the region don't understand.

Why do you hate it when Muslims pick "bits and pieces of Islam that they like and throwing away the rest" but don't make a peep when Christians and Jews do the same? :eusa_eh:

It's as if you WANT her to be a radical Muslim so as to prove some sort of point that all "real" Muslims are radical mysogonists:doubt:

I don't know if there are any Islamists in this thread but I think that those who are Muslims themselves can best answer it. The rest of us are just guessing and, I suspect most are not at all interested in hearing what Muslims might have to say about their own religion :)
That's not necessarily true. The overwhelming majority of people in the islamist middle east have no choice as to their religious beliefs. They are indoctrinated from birth about the religion assigned to them. Rote memorization of korans, hadith, etc., does not imply any objective evaluation of the ideology.

And that is different from other religions in the developing world...how?:eusa_eh:

Saudi Arabia is interesting in that very slowly they seem to be introducing reforms. It seems to be a balancing act between reform and not upsetting a deeply conservative society and clerics into total revolt.

I think it will be interesting to see how this works, if it works, and if it sticks. They are certainly one of the most conservative fundamentalist cultures on earth.

And that is different from other religions in the developing world...how?:eusa_eh:

As a sidestep, that was pretty lame. I will note that for some reason, other religions aren't churning out legions of hateful little fleshbots whose sole purpose in life is to proclaim victimhood for their self-inflicted failings and ineptitude.

As a sidestep, that was pretty lame. I will note that for some reason, other religions aren't churning out legions of hateful little fleshbots whose sole purpose in life is to proclaim victimhood for their self-inflicted failings and ineptitude.

As a side step, it's perfectly relevant to a totally irrational comment - and, if you think other religions don't turn out hateful fleshbots you are sadly ignorant of reality around the world.

The issue is not a particular religion but rather the fundamentalist approaches that breed intolerance, bigotry, and xenophobia. UU World: The Fundamentalist Agenda, by Davidson Loehr

I don't know if there are any Islamists in this thread but I think that those who are Muslims themselves can best answer it. The rest of us are just guessing and, I suspect most are not at all interested in hearing what Muslims might have to say about their own religion :)

I'd be interested in hearing from an honest Muslim not a cafeteria Muslim like Nox.

So she's not "honest" because she doesn't agree with your vision of Islam? Seriously HG? What's the multitude of views from Christianity? They are diverse. Are only one or two valid? Are the rest frauds because they reject, say - hatred of homosexuals, ordination of women?

Somehow, I think they are closer to the real thing with their "cafeteria style" interpretation than bigwig televangelists who rake in the audiences and money.

As a side step, it's perfectly relevant to a totally irrational comment - and, if you think other religions don't turn out hateful fleshbots you are sadly ignorant of reality around the world.

The issue is not a particular religion but rather the fundamentalist approaches that breed intolerance, bigotry, and xenophobia. UU World: The Fundamentalist Agenda, by Davidson Loehr

What's irrational is an attempt to justify Islamic terrorism with weak attempts at ".... but look, they're just as bad as we are".

That's so silly because on a global scale, Islam's rampage of death and destruction is on a level all it's own.

What's irrational is an attempt to justify Islamic terrorism with weak attempts at ".... but look, they're just as bad as we are".

That's so silly because on a global scale, Islam's rampage of death and destruction is on a level all it's own.

No one's justifying terrorism, silly. Dispense with the strawmen please :)

I have been in Dubai for two times , with my daily clothes : ) but I have bad news for you , they're cutting off gay's head with sword :laugh: . Would you want me to share video if its not against forum rules : )

I have been in Dubai for two times , with my daily clothes : ) but I have bad news for you , they're cutting off gay's head with sword :laugh: . Would you want me to share video if its not against forum rules : )

Dubai happens to be known for ignoring the "dress rules" of shariah because
it depends on tourism and shoppers etc-------why bring up Dubai? Its a
commercial venture they is doing it for MONEY------anything for MONEY ---
lots of whores there too.

Dubai happens to be known for ignoring the "dress rules" of shariah because
it depends on tourism and shoppers etc-------why bring up Dubai? Its a
commercial venture they is doing it for MONEY------anything for MONEY ---
lots of whores there too.

I've been to Dubai, excellent dining, etc but don't be fooled, they do follow Islamic Law.

Beware of Shariah: Australian jailed in Dubai for reporting her own gang rape - BizPac Review

Forum List

Back