Woman cuts off mans penis, puts it down the disposal!

Wife cuts penis off & grinds it up hubby's in stable condition

IMO, Oops it happened again… This is not love. The man should get his money back from the mail order bride company that he got this woman from! I bet it’s legal in her country. Lorena Bobbitt doesn’t have anything over this broad.

CatherineKieuBecker48penisgarbagedisposal.png

Penis Hacker, Catherine Kieu Becker, 48

(VIDEO)

Southern California -- Catherine Kieu Becker, 48 is charged with drugging her 51 year old husband and tying him up and cutting off his penis and then grinding it up in the garbage disposal. Catherine Becker is now sitting in Calif.Orange County Jail her bail is one million dollars and she faces the possiblility of life in prison.

Catherine Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse. The aggravated mayhem charge carries a life sentence.

Authorities said, "It's so heinous -- we're looking at this as premeditated. Her intention was to permanently deprive him of a piece of his body and do it in such a way to inflict a great amount of pain and psychological damage."

Events of the evening in my opinion:

The couple was happily married in December of 2009. The husband filed for divorice 6 months ago and Catherine was slowly moving her things out since the condo belonged to Mr. Becker. They don’t have any children and no previous police calls were ever made to their condo. A downstairs neighbor said that the Becker’s were very quiet.

It was a quite night on July 11, 2011 in Garden Grove, California when Mrs. Catherine Kieu Becker, 48 had just served her husband a dinner that she laced with drugs and her husband ate it. Shortly afterwards he suddenly fell ill and passed out on the bed.
Next thing Mr. Becker knows he’s looking up at his wife with a 10 inch butcher knife in her hand. He realizes that he’s immobile because she has tied his arms and legs to the bed posts with ropes. (Insert Psycho movie music here.)

Catherine then approaches Mr. B. and severs his penis in a sloppy fashion. The investigating officer said “He was conscious when his penis was removed and that pieces of the severed member were recovered from the crime scene and transported to the hospital.”
After severing the member, Catherine then marched to the kitchen and put Mr. Becker’s penis into the garbage disposal and turned it on grinding it to a bloody morsel and down the drain it went. That must have hurt Mr. Becker just as much as having it wacked off. (Bye, bye old friend…)

I believe because Mr. Becker wouldn’t stop bleeding Mrs. Becker called 911 around 10p.m. After all she didn’t want to kill him, she just wanted to send a strong message and teach him a good lesson. When the police officers knocked on the door Mrs. Becker answered and said “He deserved it” and then pointed to the bedroom door where they found Mr. Becker still gushing blood and tied to the bed.

The ambulance took Mr. Becker to University of California at Irvine Medical Center in Orange, Ca. where he had surgery and is in serious condition which was later upgraded to stable conditon.

The press contacted Mr. Becker on Tuesday and he declined to make any comments on the evening and only said “this is a private matter.” I wonder if he still loves her and if they’ll get back together? Stranger things have happened.

Source:

Police: Calif. woman cut off husband's penis

Catherine Kieu Becker Accused Of Cutting Off Her Estranged Husband's Penis (VIDEO)

Man's penis cut off, put through garbage disposal

Last edited:
Shit, I started the same thread earlier this morning up in General.
She went way further than Lorena Bobbitt did. Lorena just tossed her hubby's penis out her car window and they were able to sew it back on!!! And apparently, it works good ~Lmao~
I don't see how they're going to be able to make this guy's penis a ---"penis" again!

Wife cuts penis off & grinds it up hubby's in stable condition

IMO, Oops it happened again… This is not love. The man should get his money back from the mail order bride company that he got this woman from! I bet it’s legal in her country. Lorena Bobbitt doesn’t have anything over this broad.

CatherineKieuBecker48penisgarbagedisposal.png

Penis Hacker, Catherine Kieu Becker, 48

(VIDEO)

Southern California -- Catherine Kieu Becker, 48 is charged with drugging her 51 year old husband and tying him up and cutting off his penis and then grinding it up in the garbage disposal. Catherine Becker is now sitting in Calif.Orange County Jail her bail is one million dollars and she faces the possiblility of life in prison.

Catherine Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse. The aggravated mayhem charge carries a life sentence.

Authorities said, "It's so heinous -- we're looking at this as premeditated. Her intention was to permanently deprive him of a piece of his body and do it in such a way to inflict a great amount of pain and psychological damage."

Events of the evening in my opinion:

The couple was happily married in December of 2009. The husband filed for divorice 6 months ago and Catherine was slowly moving her things out since the condo belonged to Mr. Becker. They don’t have any children and no previous police calls were ever made to their condo. A downstairs neighbor said that the Becker’s were very quiet.

It was a quite night on July 11, 2011 in Garden Grove, California when Mrs. Catherine Kieu Becker, 48 had just served her husband a dinner that she laced with drugs and her husband ate it. Shortly afterwards he suddenly fell ill and passed out on the bed.
Next thing Mr. Becker knows he’s looking up at his wife with a 10 inch butcher knife in her hand. He realizes that he’s immobile because she has tied his arms and legs to the bed posts with ropes. (Insert Psycho movie music here.)

Catherine then approaches Mr. B. and severs his penis in a sloppy fashion. The investigating officer said “He was conscious when his penis was removed and that pieces of the severed member were recovered from the crime scene and transported to the hospital.”
After severing the member, Catherine then marched to the kitchen and put Mr. Becker’s penis into the garbage disposal and turned it on grinding it to a bloody morsel and down the drain it went. That must have hurt Mr. Becker just as much as having it wacked off. (Bye, bye old friend…)

I believe because Mr. Becker wouldn’t stop bleeding Mrs. Becker called 911 around 10p.m. After all she didn’t want to kill him, she just wanted to send a strong message and teach him a good lesson. When the police officers knocked on the door Mrs. Becker answered and said “He deserved it” and then pointed to the bedroom door where they found Mr. Becker still gushing blood and tied to the bed.

The ambulance took Mr. Becker to University of California at Irvine Medical Center in Orange, Ca. where he had surgery and is in serious condition which was later upgraded to stable conditon.

The press contacted Mr. Becker on Tuesday and he declined to make any comments on the evening and only said “this is a private matter.” I wonder if he still loves her and if they’ll get back together? Stranger things have happened.

Source:

Police: Calif. woman cut off husband's penis

Catherine Kieu Becker Accused Of Cutting Off Her Estranged Husband's Penis (VIDEO)

Man's penis cut off, put through garbage disposal

WTF? They can't afford proof readers or editors?

The press contacted Mr. Becker on Tuesday and he declined to make any comments on the evening and only said “this is a private matter

oh puuuullllleease......

The press contacted Mr. Becker on Tuesday and he declined to make any comments on the evening and only said “this is a private matter.”

oh puuuullllleease......

Sparky - what do you mean by this comment? I am curious.

All over the net this topic is receiving commentary and the general consensus is that he cheated.

Even if he did cheat, and the wife was driven to psychotic thoughts (which I can fully appreciate) the action is not justified.

Last edited:
Damn bitch knew about Bobbitt having his reattached, so she took neccessary measures to make sure that wouldn't happen to this poor flop.

I'm getting nauseous just thinking about this rofl

Forum List

Back