Woman cuts off mans penis, puts it down the disposal!

Any man who believes his superior physical strengh is sufficient to defend him against a woman whom he's wronged is simply inexperienced, or naive, or both.

Hell hath no fury . . .

:lol:

Guess that's not getting sewn back on....

The guys helmetless... for good unless he's got a lotta money for the best weeny Dr. in the country. Who knows maybe he'll be better off with a tiny package. Less weight to carry around with him. He can run faster and jump higher now.

I have a thing about doing a jog well... thoroughly. She did the job right....:lol:

Ahhh, the bitch threw "it" down the disposal and turned it on... I'm with driveby, fry her!!

I have a better idea. I know we don't ordinarily allow the procedure here, but just this once, could we maybe make an exception, and give this bitch a clitoridectomy (without benefit of an anesthetic, of course)? Seems fair to me. Let the punishment fit the crime....

Last edited:
Ahhh, the bitch threw "it" down the disposal and turned it on... I'm with driveby, fry her!!

I have a better idea. I know we don't ordinarily allow the procedure here, but just this once, could we maybe make an exception, and give this bitch a clitoridectomy (without benefit of an anesthetic, of course)? Seems fair to me. Let the punishment fit the crime....

We can all pitch in for her ticket to Iran. They do it better!

Shit, I just put my hand over my crotch and closed my legs tightly! :eek:

The mad Mrs. Becker...

... picked up a knife...

... an' cut off her hubby's pecker.
:eek:
Arraignment postponed in severed-penis case
Jul 13, 2011 - A Los Angeles-area woman appeared in court today on charges of cutting off her husband's penis and flushing it down the garbage disposal.
Update at 5:39 p.m. ET: Arraignment was postponed this afternoon for Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, of Garden Grove, Calif. She will return to Orange County Superior Court in Westminster on July 22 for a bail hearing, the Associated Press says. Judge Debra Carrillo ordered her held without bail until then.

Kieu, a real estate broker, faces two felony charges for allegedly drugging her 60-year-old husband and severing his penis after an argument Monday night about friends staying at their apartment, according to prosecutors.

In court documents, her husband is referred to only as "John Doe." Earlier reports put his age at 51. The Los Angeles Times has details of the attack.

Source

See also:

Woman cut off husband's penis after fight over friends, prosecutors say

Last edited:

ROFLMAO! Relax, Dabs; your own "magic button" is perfectly safe (unless, of course, you too are planning to execute a Lorena Bobbit redux on one of the men in your life...really, I think we are going to have to take drastic measures to discourage any more of this sort of thing!). In any case, I have taken the sensible precaution of removing the knives, scissors, and similar in my house to the arms safe (to which only I have the combination) - not that I believe the wife would actually do something like that, mind you, but why tempt fate?

ROFLMAO! Relax, Dabs; your own "magic button" is perfectly safe (unless, of course, you too are planning to execute a Lorena Bobbit redux on one of the men in your life...really, I think we are going to have to take drastic measures to discourage any more of this sort of thing!). In any case, I have taken the sensible precaution of removing the knives, scissors, and similar in my house to the arms safe (to which only I have the combination) - not that I believe the wife would actually do something like that, mind you, but why tempt fate?

I would like to see more on that case and why this was allowed. Can a lawyer here shed more light on what happened and why she was imprisoned for this action?

I still contend that you *should* have the right not to talk to the cops but you should NOT have the right to DELIBERATELY mislead an investigation. The latter is dishonest and ACTIVELY disrupting legal operations.

at least :death: is faster...

I would go a huge and gross step further.. by implanting a very sharp and robust cactus up her yazoo, and sewing it shut, then make her run on a treadmill, or stationary bicycle while in prison...

Forum List

Back