CNN to host latino anchor at DNC debate, what issue do they have that differs?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Other than give a pass and let us stay here legally, and that's strickly for those who are here illegally, I don't see any issues latino's should have in this country, especially those who are here LEGALLY!!, DO YOU?

Every gotdamned thing is in spanish, every non skilled job, they take me, over nigga's they can get the car loans, the house, the apartment, etc., they can take english classes for free, can get all kinds of gov. aide once they have a baby here....I just don't see a need to seperate the latino issue from main streams concerns.

That's Identity Politics for ya.

Divide everyone into groups and pretend they're all different with different needs so that you can suck up to them for political advantage.

Fact is, people want to have a good job, save for the future, protect their family, help their kids. Skin color irrelevant.

Regardless of Identity Politics.

Other than give a pass and let us stay here legally, and that's strickly for those who are here illegally, I don't see any issues latino's should have in this country, especially those who are here LEGALLY!!, DO YOU?

Every gotdamned thing is in spanish, every non skilled job, they take me, over nigga's they can get the car loans, the house, the apartment, etc., they can take english classes for free, can get all kinds of gov. aide once they have a baby here....I just don't see a need to seperate the latino issue from main streams concerns.
What the hell are you bitching about? You vote for it!

• Banned

Divide everyone into groups and pretend they're all different with different needs so that you can suck up to them for political advantage.

Fact is, people want to have a good job, save for the future, protect their family, help their kids. Skin color irrelevant.

And I completely agree with you. All legal citizens in this country, save for the haters and conservatives, we all should be on the same exact page of needs in this country and I'm so tired of politicians speaking in spanish to mf's who if they don't speak english, there's a gotdamned reason for it....their here illegally!!! If any one group has special attention given, its illegals in this country....there's not one venue in this country that doesn't have the spanish as part of their business, not one.

• Banned

Voted, how? As a minority in this country who experience first hand the impact illegals play in our communities and jobs, I'm the last person to sanction sponsoring bills to advocate those who come here illegally, including, moron those blonde blue eyes shits from Canada or Europe, who are also numbered high in the illegal catagory.

And I completely agree with you. All legal citizens in this country, save for the haters and conservatives, we all should be on the same exact page of needs in this country and I'm so tired of politicians speaking in spanish to mf's who if they don't speak english, there's a gotdamned reason for it....their here illegally!!! If any one group has special attention given, its illegals in this country....there's not one venue in this country that doesn't have the spanish as part of their business, not one.
Do you think a Trump general election candidacy would increase the black vote for the GOP because of this?

• Banned

Do you think a Trump general election candidacy would increase the black vote for the GOP because of this?

I have to be honest with you, I am not a die hard gotta vote Dem just because, I love Bernie and if he gets the nod, he's got my vote. I am, nor have I ever ever ever ever ever said anything good about the Clintons, never have been a fan, never will be. On that note, if Trump gets the nod and Hillary, I'll proboally vote Trump.

I have to be honest with you, I am not a die hard gotta vote Dem just because, I love Bernie and if he gets the nod, he's got my vote. I am, nor have I ever ever ever ever ever said anything good about the Clintons, never have been a fan, never will be. On that note, if Trump gets the nod and Hillary, I'll proboally vote Trump.
Interesting, I saw a poll yesterday where Hillary had a much higher percentage of the black vote than Bernie, something like 80/10.

Some polls hint Trump could increase the black vote for the GOP.

• Banned

Interesting, I saw a poll yesterday where Hillary had a much higher percentage of the black vote than Bernie, something like 80/10.

If you do anything moving forward in your life, please dismiss the notion that blacks are permanently glued to Democrats...some of us, myself included, actually pay attention to the effin issues...we do. I was feeling McCain the Maverick when he was running against Bush, because I hated Gore. Because I wasn't feeling Kerry, I didn't vote that year....I don't waste votes on people I'm not connecting to....contrary to popular beliefs, some black folk got brains, just sayin

If you do anything moving forward in your life, please dismiss the notion that blacks are permanently glued to Democrats...some of us, myself included, actually pay attention to the effin issues...we do. I was feeling McCain the Maverick when he was running against Bush, because I hated Gore. Because I wasn't feeling Kerry, I didn't vote that year....I don't waste votes on people I'm not connecting to....contrary to popular beliefs, some black folk got brains, just sayin
Good to hear. To me, it's not about intelligence, it's about multiple generations who have been conditioned to have certain belief patterns. Skin color is irrelevant, anyone who is raised like that is going to have certain biases.

I couldn't tell you which party is "better" for American Blacks, because everyone has their own priorities, I agree.

Voted, how? As a minority in this country who experience first hand the impact illegals play in our communities and jobs, I'm the last person to sanction sponsoring bills to advocate those who come here illegally, including, moron those blonde blue eyes shits from Canada or Europe, who are also numbered high in the illegal catagory.
You vote for the party that panders to highspanic segregationists. Just like Catholic highspanics oppose abortion and homos but vote for the party that supports both. Democrat is the party of the intellectually challenged.

Does anybody know what TV channel CNN is on? I would rather slice my wrist than watch CNN but I would put away the knives to watch the debate. I have Mediacom. Tag me with your answer. Thanks.

If you think about it Trump should increase the black vote by a large amount.
the filthy illegals are historically taking the jobs that young blacks started in, and they are draining the social systems resulting in less dollars being spent on low income blacks.
Get rid of the illegals and the poorer black communities will be the first to feel the relief.

Good to hear. To me, it's not about intelligence, it's about multiple generations who have been conditioned to have certain belief patterns. Skin color is irrelevant, anyone who is raised like that is going to have certain biases.

I couldn't tell you which party is "better" for American Blacks, because everyone has their own priorities, I agree.

Dear, please stop with the nonsense of blacks having special needs. This isn't the 1800's were darkies need white folk to seek out their best interest, okay. Its time we judge people based on character and not skin color when it comes to politics. And if you look at the history, democrats have historically supported blacks in getting rights that whites take for granted and that allegiance has held for generations. However, times have changed and black voters as with all voters have the same exact issues as main stream, something you alluded to earlier. The GOP sadly uses blacks to scare up white votes and its insane for anyone of color to support a group that uses those tatics, I mean surely you can understand that. Willie Horton, Welfare queens, Criminal latinos and blacks, etc...I mean this party is notorious for race baiting, I can't support shit like that, and I'm sorry that people like you do.

If you think about it Trump should increase the black vote by a large amount.
the filthy illegals are historically taking the jobs that young blacks started in, and they are draining the social systems resulting in less dollars being spent on low income blacks.
Get rid of the illegals and the poorer black communities will be the first to feel the relief.

I completely agree with you. No one race in this country is impacted more by illegal immigration than that of the black community....and that's the number one reason officials all across this country look the other way when illegals come into the mainstream. Its just another way, to dilute black presence in this country and its working.

Forum List

Back