Woman calls 911 on her 1yr and 3yr old kids; Goes to jail!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Woman to 911: Please Send Officer to ?Scare the Sh** Out of My Kids? ? Police to Woman: Welcome to Jail | TheBlaze.com

So, this idiot calls 911 on her 1 yr old and 3 yr old kids. She wants someone to scare her kids, to teach them respect. Wow. Shit like this happens every day, at every PD in America. People wasting govt resources. People call because their Western Whopper isn't made right (real story!), or their chicken nuggets arent right, or their neighbors dog barks. And surprisingly, this is usually in the lilly white suburbs, not the ghettos. She got arrested. Cops charged her with misuse of 911, child neglect because she was drunk and high while caring for the 1 year old, and then she assaulted the cops.

BUT, the bigger point- look at the link. Its The Blaze, you know, the far right wing Glenn Beck site. Then, scroll down to the comments. Unreal. The cop hate is so strong on the right, Bill Ayers would even be proud. Keep it classy right wingers.

Just a sample of some of the right wing patriots commenting on that story:

"She was wrong but this 911 deal and the police go overboard. If someone accidentally dials 911 the police comes out even if you didn’t talk to the 911 operator. It’s INSANITY! FYI. Police Department only trains a policeman for FOUR …yes, you heard me, FOUR MONTHS. Most of these police are barely educated with little or no common sense. If you are in trouble, deal with it yourself, do not call these morons on 911"

Yes. Thats right, "only" 4 months. I guess that patriotic right winger is angry that the Marine Corp Boot Camp is only 12 weeks. Or the Air Force is only 8 weeks. Or that you can go to either without college education, but 90% of all PD's require a minimum 2 year degree by CALEA standards. Yep, uneducated with no common sense, right?

And the commentor bitches that if you dial 911, and dont even talk to the dispatcher, the police show up anyway!!!!! Like thats a bad thing. Yes, if you dial 911, and then dont speak, the cops show up. Any number of emergencies could cause a person to dial 911 and leave the line open without speaking. Thats why cops show up, but that right winger obviously is too stupid to figure that out.

The right wing's sudden turn on the police of America is sickening. The radical yellow-rattlesnake crowd has brainwashed so many people out there, their radicalism has turn full crazy. Yet, the criticize these police officers for NOT being willing to show up, "scare" the kids, mediate with the mom through all the government services she could use, etc, etc, etc, INSTEAD of punishing her for abusing the government services. If we are gonna shrink government, then supply and demand must apply, and right wingers must support the idea of people NOT calling the government so much for dumb shit.

Last edited:
They arrested her and put her in jail. So she got a break from her kids and got to sleep off her drunkeness. Win for the mom. lol

Last edited:
At least it wasn't because McDonalds ran out of chicken McNuggets.

They arrested her and put her in jail. So she got a break from her kids and got to sleep off her drunkeness. Win for the mom. lol

:clap2:

Haha, I didnt think of it like that. Hell, they probably gave her reason to call them again!!!! She gets frustrated with her kids, calls the cops, cops show up, she can kick a cop again, go to jail, and get a few days away from the little brats!!!

Its unbelievable what people will call the cops over. Kid wont get off video game. Neighbor isnt playing with their dog enough. Neighbor's grass is too long. Cable TV picture sucks. Those are all calls I personally had to go to, in between shootings, robberies, car wrecks, domestic violence, etc, etc, etc. Such a waste of manpower and time.

BUT, you have mayors and city administrators who believe the cops are meant to be used for ANY citizen's gripe, complaint, inconvenience, because they want to promise each citizen that the govt is there to give an immediate answer to their problem, and the cops happen to be available 24-7, so those fucktard pencil pushers tell the citizens "Oh, just call our Police Dept, they'll send someone over to help you with (Fill in non-criminal, non-emergency situation)."

Haha, yes, I thought the same thing. It was Brevard County, FL. A good mix of modern urbanites and good old Florida redneck meth heads.

Forum List

Back