Wolf Blitzer

Crackerjaxon

Nov 12, 2012
Fore some reason, I'd love to punch Wolf Blitzer in the nose, just smack him right on the beak to watch the surprise in his eyes.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that way?

Don't care for him but no desire to knock him around when there's so many others I'd find more deserving of such attention.

He's been CNN's major news 'face' for quite a while so their precipitous slide in the ratings is all on his watch. Thus I'd expect his days are numbered as the new guy in charge jumbles personnel and programming in order to attract new viewers and the add revenue they bring. And he's likely got healthy performance bonuses built into his contract that'll bring him millions if he's successful, which virtually assures CNN dinosaurs are boneyard bound.

Fore some reason, I'd love to punch Wolf Blitzer in the nose, just smack him right on the beak to watch the surprise in his eyes.

It's not just you, no. Wolf's face should be posted in the dictionary next to the word "hack".

Don't care for him but no desire to knock him around when there's so many others I'd find more deserving of such attention.

He's been CNN's major news 'face' for quite a while so their precipitous slide in the ratings is all on his watch. Thus I'd expect his days are numbered as the new guy in charge jumbles personnel and programming in order to attract new viewers and the add revenue they bring. And he's likely got healthy performance bonuses built into his contract that'll bring him millions if he's successful, which virtually assures CNN dinosaurs are boneyard bound.

Ratings are irrelevant to news. If anything, good ratings and good news are inversely proportional.

Hmmm - can you punch him for me? I have no upper arm strength.

There's something very disturbing about this guy and I can't quite put my finger on it. I've never liked him. On top of which, what kind of mother would name her child "Wolf?"

No, almost nobody but dumb assed kids raised on video games make stupid posts about fantasy felony assaults.

No, almost nobody but dumb assed kids raised on video games make stupid posts about fantasy felony assaults.

Maybe you could just write him an impolite letter, since your sensibilities seem to have been ruffled.

Tea?

Who in the world - other than a Looney Left Liberal - would name a child "Wolf"?

What is Karl Wolf's real name? What was the real name of Bryer Wolf?

Well it's obviously Brer Wolf.

north_carolina_state_wolfpack_mr_wolf_garden_statue.jpg

I heard him say that was his real name myself and he's got no political affiliations (Go NC! ).

Maybe you could just write him an impolite letter, since your sensibilities seem to have been ruffled.

Tea?

Maybe you could try arguing instead of fantasizing about psychical pain you dream about inflicting.

He is a member of the "elite" spinners.
People just like Limbaugh or Madcow...but have the credentials of a seasoned front-man journalist.
Scott Pelley is another. In fact I think Pellet is worse, much worse. I don't think there is another front man as heavily biased as him. Blitzer is a novice compared.

Nah, I watched him drool 10 times a day, each and every time Clinton came on the news for 8 years, and every time someone proffered a lie about GWB, he did likewise for another 8.

He just doesn't have any real juice left, unless they are hiding i.v.s off the set somewhere.

Nah, I watched him drool 10 times a day, each and every time Clinton came on the news for 8 years, and every time someone proffered a lie about GWB, he did likewise for another 8.

He just doesn't have any real juice left, unless they are hiding i.v.s off the set somewhere.

He had juice?

When? :tongue:

Forum List

Back