‘Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas or Kentucky"

This is surprising to you? Precincts in cities are very small areas, sometimes just a block or two of total area. Is it any surprise that in some of the blackest and poorest areas of the country that nobody voted for Romney? Has anyone making a big deal about this compared it to previous elections?

Your original claim also said that Obama won districts showing more than 100% turnout which is a completely different thing.
Yes, it is surprising to me, and millions of others.

Maybe you should pay a visit to one of those areas sometime. You'd change your mind quickly.
Sounds like a racist statement to me. I thought it was racist to assume all blacks vote based on color.

This is surprising to you? Precincts in cities are very small areas, sometimes just a block or two of total area. Is it any surprise that in some of the blackest and poorest areas of the country that nobody voted for Romney? Has anyone making a big deal about this compared it to previous elections?

Your original claim also said that Obama won districts showing more than 100% turnout which is a completely different thing.
Yes, it is surprising to me, and millions of others.[/QUOTE]

well I wouldn't think you speak for millions.........but why is it so surprising to you that certain black voting districts would have all votes cast for Obama.

Are you surprised that black people overwhelemingly voted for Obama?

Are you surprised the white people voted overwhelemingly for Mittens?

Are you just still surprised that your guy lost and still searching for answers?

Well as gomer pyler used to say; SURPRIISE SURPRIISE SURPRIISE. Well looky there sgt carter. Dem folks done elected them a black man for president.

That SJ dude is a fukin comedian. Or something.

Just come out and say it dude. Obama had a secret brother handshake with a fist bump. The fist bump was what told a brother how much to expect in the check he/she would receive for their vote.

Double bump meant a bonus for voting twice. Tree bumps, three votes and on and on. Dem poor people voting so many damn times they walking around vibrating. And rich to. On your money dude.

Obama beat your man Mitt with a fist bump and twentysix well paid Negros that voted 50 million times.
Daay was shakin' and a jivin' man.

And dats da tru story about how obammy stole the election. Da end.
You think voter fraud is a joke, as long as YOU'RE the one benefiting by it. I guess as long as you get an increase in your welfare check you're good with it.

when do I get that welfare check? Is it in the mail? Or will they close the Post Office down before I can get one. Nah man. You are just so sincere in your butt hurt that the election has been stolen from you that I can't help but feel your pain.

But seriously. Is that all you have to hang your charge of a stolen election on? Thats the entire proof?

IF so, I think I understand why there isn't much being said about it. But I am sure that's because Obammy has put a gag by Hellfire missle order out on any one looking into the secret fist bump and vote buying scheme.

I'll stay tuned to FOX (if I ever get cable, maybe when I gets memy welfare I dun been turned down now 60 different times day says I makes tomuch moneis buts idonts) for the goreee details.

Maybe you should pay a visit to one of those areas sometime. You'd change your mind quickly.
Sounds like a racist statement to me. I thought it was racist to assume all blacks vote based on color.

You'd have a point if blacks didn't always vote for Democrats in overwhelming numbers.[/QUOTE]

Well no fuking shit. I am a white man and I voted for Obama. Why would I be surprised that black people voted for Obama? If I wouldn't vote for a Rethug, why would they? Are youo shitting me. Did you know that white people voted overwhelmingly for George Bush. True story.

Ace, you think he's searching for new material? He needs it. Been a long afternoon for him. Convincing he's not.

Ace, you think he's searching for new material? He needs it. Been a long afternoon for him. Convincing he's not.

Linking to a satire site takes the cake, especially when these are some of the other "articles" on the site.

Google Street View Team Hits IED In Kandahar, 2 Killed
Change Of Command Ceremony Dissolves Into Giant Orgy
Method Actor Prepared For Bin Laden Role By Founding Al Qaeda Cell, Blowing Up Bus Station

Classic :lol:

We are in no way, shape, or form, a real news outlet. Just about everything on this website is satirical in nature. The content of this site is parody. No composition should be regarded as truthful, and no reference of an individual, company, or military unit seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.

All characters, groups, and military units appearing in these works are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual military units and companies is purely coincidental.

th

Good lord what a crock of shit.

There are nowhere near enough military people voting absentee to have swung the election.

Are you republicans really dumb enough to believe this garbage?

That is a satire site that he linked to there.
Cast aside: Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing - Charlotte Conservative | Examiner.com
There are many sites to link to but like I said, you'll dismiss all of them anyway.

There are nowhere near enough military people voting absentee to have swung the election.

Cast aside: Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing - Charlotte Conservative | Examiner.com
There are many sites to link to but like I said, you'll dismiss all of them anyway.

From your link:

According to the Naval Enlisted Reserve Association, scores of military absentee ballots cast in the 2012 Election will not be counted. U.S. Military personnel and their families are outraged: “Where the hell is this country’s moral compass?!” stated the mother of a 25 year old Marine who served in Afghanistan.

You know what "scores" means? Not nearly enough to make a difference. Furthermore, there is no reason to believe the votes were all for Romney or even the majority were for Romney.

Fail

Again

From your link:

According to the Naval Enlisted Reserve Association, scores of military absentee ballots cast in the 2012 Election will not be counted. U.S. Military personnel and their families are outraged: “Where the hell is this country’s moral compass?!” stated the mother of a 25 year old Marine who served in Afghanistan.

You know what "scores" means? Not nearly enough to make a difference. Furthermore, there is no reason to believe the votes were all for Romney or even the majority were for Romney.

Fail

Again
I see. It's ok to fuck the military out of their right to vote because they probably won't be enough to swing the election anyway? Typical fucking liberal logic. I'll bet you weren't that dismissive of a few votes when Palm Beach residents were complaining about the punch card ballots.

From your link:

Fail

Again
I see. It's ok to fuck the military out of their right to vote because they probably won't be enough to swing the election anyway? Typical fucking liberal logic. I'll bet you weren't that dismissive of a few votes when Palm Beach residents were complaining about the punch card ballots.

I'm in the military smart one, so I'm not saying its OK. However, according to your link, a lot of the ballots were lost when the plane went down.

Shit happens.

As for the punch card in Florida back in 2000, I didn't vote for either Gore or Bush, so my candidate had already lost.

I'm not going to dismiss this, your other links were easily dismissible though. All votes should count.

I would like to see if there was any suppression on military votes, it is too bad the number listed by election is not available. The link in no way, shape or form suggests that Obama cheated to win the election as well.

Last edited:

I'm not going to dismiss this, your other links were easily dismissible though. All votes should count.

I would like to see if there was any suppression on military votes, it is too bad the number listed by election is not available. The link in no way, shape or form suggests that Obama cheated to win the election as well.
You don't think the uniformity of the numbers in this link are a little "curious"?

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

You don't think the uniformity of the numbers in this link are a little "curious"?

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

not in the least. I fully understand how an all black neighborhood in any of a number of large Ohio cities would be nearly unanimous in their continued support for Obama.

Forum List

Back