‘Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas or Kentucky"

I'm sure the American Revolution was aided tremendously by the pro-independence colonial media bias of the times.

That's only because the journalists of the time weren't all brainwashed by apparatchiks on the government payroll like today's journalists are.

I'm sure the American Revolution was aided tremendously by the pro-independence colonial media bias of the times.

Back then the church was the primary way to pass out propaganda along with whatever newspaper they had at the time. And yes, there were some that wanted to be loyal but then they were out voted by the folks that were fed up with the abuses from the crown of England.

If the Right just had more high profile symbols of conservatism in the media like Limbaugh calling women sluts, so more Americans could hear what modern conservatism is really all about,

maybe that would help the GOP.

Yeah, imagine if Conservatives owned 95% of the talk radio airwaves and could be heard on the AM dial coast to coast without ever once losing the signal, that might help them.

Well gee Muddy. What I know is that without FOX News, Mittens wouldn't have been anywhere close to the Presidency. The only reason it looked like mittens might have had a chance, is that FOX news was "promoting" him on air all the time. Take that media coverage away and guess what. Obama wins in a landslide.

But for the party of business, you all sure do whine a lot when you get beat at business.
What happened to that vaunted Rethug "responsibility"?

wah wah demorat took my cookie. Funny shit.

The only reason the election was close at all is because it's hard to manufacture votes. It takes alot of money and alot of dishonest people working together to cheat on the scale that we saw in this last election. They were able to pull it off only because they have California and New York sowed up. Without those two states all of the vote farming and same-day registrations wouldn't have worked.

You have gone off the deep end dude. Them Dems didn't just steal your cookie, they took your lunch and dinner to.

Look at it this way Muddy, When you have "proof" of what you claim, *(you do know what proof is don't you?) it will be so easy to win the next election.

But I like your style there mUddy. Got a sucko candidate and lose. Just claim the election was "stolen". No proof necessary except that you lost. And that is proof enough for you eh?

LMAO. Fukingnut.

All the proof you need is the fact that just about every battleground state had polling places that were registering over 100% turnout. Some of them 150%. In several of them Romney got zero votes. That is statistically impossible.

Muddy, if you had proof you would be posting up the links and there would be a serious amount of news coverage.

Face it muddy. Your guy lost. He sucked as a candidate for most Americans. No one "stole" the election.
You remember when everyone claimed Gore v Bush was a stolen election. And remember the ridicule heaped on Dems by rethugs for claiming that the election was stolen.

I don't mind ridiculing you.

But as I asked in the post above. Do you know what "proof" is? If you do, then post your proof.

Because without, you have an opinion and an asshole. And that's it. Neither one worth much. But they are all yours. Whatever gets you through the night muddy.

Wah the dems stole my cookie. Quit whining.

Why would the media have any obligation to be non-biased? Isn't the media industry a free market? Aren't free markets what conservatives want?

Or do conservatives want some sort of regulation to create 'fairness'? You know, maybe some sort of doctrine...

If it wasn't for the rightwing propaganda machine hammering on the President with lies, half truths, and distortions 24 hours a day,

he'd have beaten Romney by 20 points.

It is shocking that media sources like Fox can be so biased, and I'd be delighted in Fox could put a stop to that.

Will the Republicans ever understand that they didn't actually win in November?

Is there a reason we should, you still think Gore won.

Gore won the popular vote.

You can't change that.

He lost the court case.

We can't change that.

On Tuesday, David Freddoso, author of Spin Masters, How the Media Ignored the Real News and Helped Reelect Barack Obama, joined the hosts of Fox & Friends to discuss pro-Democratic media bias in 2012 and beyond. The author detailed the case against the media in this interview and in a recent column for the New York Post in which he quotes a political scientist who attributes much of the nation’s support for Democratic politicians to the pro-Democratic coverage of politics in the mainstream media. Without that biased media, the author and the political scientist say, the nation’s voting patterns would more closely mirror any typical red state. . . . .

Author Of Book On 2012 Election: ?Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas Or Kentucky? | Mediaite

I don't think most the rest of the country is as stupid as what we find in Texas.

The only reason the election was close at all is because it's hard to manufacture votes. It takes alot of money and alot of dishonest people working together to cheat on the scale that we saw in this last election. They were able to pull it off only because they have California and New York sowed up. Without those two states all of the vote farming and same-day registrations wouldn't have worked.

You have gone off the deep end dude. Them Dems didn't just steal your cookie, they took your lunch and dinner to.

Look at it this way Muddy, When you have "proof" of what you claim, *(you do know what proof is don't you?) it will be so easy to win the next election.

But I like your style there mUddy. Got a sucko candidate and lose. Just claim the election was "stolen". No proof necessary except that you lost. And that is proof enough for you eh?

LMAO. Fukingnut.

All the proof you need is the fact that just about every battleground state had polling places that were registering over 100% turnout. Some of them 150%. In several of them Romney got zero votes. That is statistically impossible.

You've been asked numerous times but still haven't provided any evidence of your claims. Zeke is right, Fukingnut.

Muddy, if you had proof you would be posting up the links and there would be a serious amount of news coverage.

Face it muddy. Your guy lost. He sucked as a candidate for most Americans. No one "stole" the election.
You remember when everyone claimed Gore v Bush was a stolen election. And remember the ridicule heaped on Dems by rethugs for claiming that the election was stolen.

I don't mind ridiculing you.

But as I asked in the post above. Do you know what "proof" is? If you do, then post your proof.

Because without, you have an opinion and an asshole. And that's it. Neither one worth much. But they are all yours. Whatever gets you through the night muddy.

Wah the dems stole my cookie. Quit whining.

He has no proof. He is a liar.

On Tuesday, David Freddoso, author of Spin Masters, How the Media Ignored the Real News and Helped Reelect Barack Obama, joined the hosts of Fox & Friends to discuss pro-Democratic media bias in 2012 and beyond. The author detailed the case against the media in this interview and in a recent column for the New York Post in which he quotes a political scientist who attributes much of the nation’s support for Democratic politicians to the pro-Democratic coverage of politics in the mainstream media. Without that biased media, the author and the political scientist say, the nation’s voting patterns would more closely mirror any typical red state. . . . .

Author Of Book On 2012 Election: ?Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas Or Kentucky? | Mediaite

bripat can't even get a logical fallacy correct. Appeals to authority are not always illegitimate, but it is important to notice under what conditions such an appeal is appropriate and when it is not. Taking anything as The Truth when the Authority is a paid performer on Fox 'News' is ridiculous, expecting others to believe him suggests how dull 'normal' he really is.

The author of the OP's cut and paste, David Freddoso, is himself a rightwing propagandist working for the Washington Examiner, a rightwing propaganda outlet;

to refresh your memory, the Examiner singlehandedly created the lie that Jeep was moving production to China...

...yes THAT Washington Examiner.

Maybe what Freddoso meant was, if the rightwing propaganda machine, including his employer, were better at getting their lies to stick,

Romney might have won.

I don't think most the rest of the country is as stupid as what we find in Texas.

30 million Rick Perry's....and you wonder why fellow republicans dub themselves "The Party of Stupid".

Is there a reason we should, you still think Gore won.

Gore was an atrocious candidate, who should have won easily, but ran a poor campaign.

Very likely he was cheated, but it doesn't change the fact that he was not a strong candidate.

Of course those same things could never be said about McCain, RIGHT?

Those in New York, California and Massachusetts are far dumber, obviously.

So the right points to the media boogeyman they have concocted to excuse their own policy missteps and shouts "Bias!" while championing Fox News and supposedly unbiased?

Anybody else see some hard core irony going on here?

Those in New York, California and Massachusetts are far dumber, obviously.

Really, what objective critera are you basing that on? College attendance? Median income? The number of insured individuals? The number of it's citizens living on or below the poverty line?

:popcorn:

It is shocking that media sources like Fox can be so biased, and I'd be delighted in Fox could put a stop to that.

Hmmmm

Which party controls the House?

Hmmmm

Which party controls the House?
the United States House of Representatives! What a shiny bauble to hang an argument upon! They are so popular, so dynamic, so responsible they rank between used car salesmen and grifters.

Forum List

Back