‘Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas or Kentucky"

I'm not going to dismiss this, your other links were easily dismissible though. All votes should count.

I would like to see if there was any suppression on military votes, it is too bad the number listed by election is not available. The link in no way, shape or form suggests that Obama cheated to win the election as well.
You don't think the uniformity of the numbers in this link are a little "curious"?

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

not in the least. I fully understand how an all black neighborhood in any of a number of large Ohio cities would be nearly unanimous in their continued support for Obama.
Exactly one vote in each precinct? Not curious about that? You're disingenuous.

You don't think the uniformity of the numbers in this link are a little "curious"?

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

not in the least. I fully understand how an all black neighborhood in any of a number of large Ohio cities would be nearly unanimous in their continued support for Obama.

it wasn't exactly one in each...some had zero for Romney...some had two, some had three...

Again... I don't think you can begin to understand the uniformity of pride in Obama that is felt in poor black neighborhoods, coupled with their long standing distrust for republicans and their dislike for mormons... I can easily see how Obama support was overwhelming. I also can fully imagine that there are some southern white precincts where the support for Romney was approaching that level.

Last edited:

it wasn't exactly one in each...some had zero for Romney...some had two, some had three...

Again... I don't think you can begin to understand the uniformity of pride in Obama that is felt in poor black neighborhoods, coupled with their long standing distrust for republicans and their dislike for mormons... I can easily see how Obama support was overwhelming. I also can fully imagine that there are some southern white precincts where the support for Romney was approaching that level.

This.

I don't think you are grasping at how small of an area a precinct is in a city neighborhood. It can literally be a block or two in size. Blacks voted for Obama by a 93-6 margin overall. Is it any surprise that some precincts are 99%-1% or 100%-0% where the poorest of those blacks live?

This doesn't look curious?

0118 CLEVELAND -01-A: 438 - 1

0144 CLEVELAND -02-G: 532 - 1
0183 CLEVELAND -04-C: 548 - 1
0185 CLEVELAND -04-E: 522 - 1

0190 CLEVELAND -04-J: 434 - 1

0200 CLEVELAND -05-A: 364 - 1

0217 CLEVELAND -05-R: 357 - 1
0240 CLEVELAND -06-T: 148 - 1

0272 CLEVELAND -08-I: 473 - 1

0274 CLEVELAND -08-K: 382 - 1
0276 CLEVELAND -08-M: 492 - 1
0279 CLEVELAND -08-P: 378 - 1

0284 CLEVELAND -09-A: 320 - 1
0287 CLEVELAND -09-D: 394 - 1

0289 CLEVELAND -09-F: 468 - 1

0290 CLEVELAND -09-G: 400 - 1

0303 CLEVELAND -10-C: 471 - 1

0312 CLEVELAND -10-L: 363 - 1

0314 CLEVELAND -10-N: 340 - 1

0315 CLEVELAND -10-O: 473 - 1

0512 EAST CLEVELAND -02-D: 437 - 1

0513 EAST CLEVELAND -02-E: 359 - 1

1040 WARRENSVILLE HTS -02-A: 523 - 1

1041 WARRENSVILLE HTS -02-B: 514 - 1

Or this?

0120 CLEVELAND -01-C: 531 - 2

0128 CLEVELAND -01-K: 470 - 2

0136 CLEVELAND -01-S: 635 - 2

0147 CLEVELAND -02-J: 541 - 2

0148 CLEVELAND -02-K: 632 - 2

0149 CLEVELAND -02-L: 531 - 2

0153 CLEVELAND -02-P: 564 - 2

0155 CLEVELAND -02-R: 509 - 2
0187 CLEVELAND -04-G: 491 - 2

0188 CLEVELAND -04-H: 508 - 2

0194 CLEVELAND -04-N: 520 - 2

0211 CLEVELAND -05-L: 461 - 2

0213 CLEVELAND -05-N: 324 - 2

0222 CLEVELAND -06-B: 637 - 2

0225 CLEVELAND -06-E: 505 - 2

0226 CLEVELAND -06-F: 342 - 2

0234 CLEVELAND -06-N: 244 - 2

0236 CLEVELAND -06-P: 438 - 2
0249 CLEVELAND -07-G: 446 - 2

0250 CLEVELAND -07-H: 358 - 2

0251 CLEVELAND -07-I: 445 - 2

0253 CLEVELAND -07-K: 429 - 2

0256 CLEVELAND -07-N: 433 - 2

0262 CLEVELAND -07-T: 363 - 2
0269 CLEVELAND -08-F: 463 - 2

0270 CLEVELAND -08-G: 516 - 2

0278 CLEVELAND -08-O: 405 - 2

0302 CLEVELAND -10-B: 452 - 2

0311 CLEVELAND -10-K: 476 - 2

0511 EAST CLEVELAND -02-C: 319 - 2

0515 EAST CLEVELAND -03-A: 359 - 2

0516 EAST CLEVELAND -03-B: 459 - 2

0519 EAST CLEVELAND -03-E: 293 - 2

0526 EAST CLEVELAND -04-F: 517 - 2

0625 HIGHLAND HILLS -00-A: 377 - 2

Do you really think a state with a Republican Governor and Republican AG would just turn a blind eye to voter fraud by Democrats?

not at all. I am surprised that Romney got that many votes in all black neighborhoods. He's a rich whitey mormon republican.... three strikes already, and he was running against a soul brother. why would any poor black man or woman vote against Obama and for the 47% guy in the magic underwear?

Do you really think a state with a Republican Governor and Republican AG would just turn a blind eye to voter fraud by Democrats?
They DIDN'T turn a blind eye, and why are you avoiding the question? You know damn well those numbers are a little too uniform to be believed. I was beginning to believe you were different from the Obama sycophants on this site. Looks like maybe I was mistaken.

not at all. I am surprised that Romney got that many votes in all black neighborhoods. He's a rich whitey mormon republican.... three strikes already, and he was running against a soul brother. why would any poor black man or woman vote against Obama and for the 47% guy in the magic underwear?
I don't wanna hear from you, I already know where you're coming from.

They DIDN'T turn a blind eye, and why are you avoiding the question? You know damn well those numbers are a little too uniform to be believed. I was beginning to believe you were different from the Obama sycophants on this site. Looks like maybe I was mistaken.

They didn't turn a blind eye? They have opened an investigation?

Take a look at the numbers in previous elections. McCain received no votes in 18 precincts as well in Cleveland. Again, we're talking about a very small area where a very large percentage of the residents are living in poverty. These are people that overwhelmingly vote Democrat in every election. It is no surprise that they are continuing to vote that way for Obama.

I could give a flying fuck who you do or do not want to hear from. AGAIN.... poor mostly black precincts in urban Ohio.... why would you think that ANYONE there would want to vote republican? Get real. Your faux outrage is laughable.

Take a look at the numbers in previous elections. McCain received no votes in 18 precincts as well in Cleveland. Again, we're talking about a very small area where a very large percentage of the residents are living in poverty. These are people that overwhelmingly vote Democrat in every election. It is no surprise that they are continuing to vote that way for Obama.
You're still avoiding the question, and the question was about the uniformity of the numbers. If you don't want to address it, just say so and I won't waste my time.

I think we would lean less left and vote more independent.

With bias, there is only left or right. It hurts democracy and feeds the 2 party system. When other parties join the mix, then other parties will have to behave and actually yield some sort of progress.

Right now we are dealing with a bi-polar extremist GOP who is currently suffering from a power struggle and a mediocre democratic party.

When you have moderate conservatives, independents, and moderate democrats. Then we would have progress being made. But another issue is Corporate lobbying, money in politics, Insider trading, and Super PACs.

Eliminate those 4 things and strip corporations from their constitutional rights and you would see progress skyrocket and capitalism prosper. Not to mention less motivation to control guns and a more moderate approach would be made to regulate.

I could give a flying fuck who you do or do not want to hear from. AGAIN.... poor mostly black precincts in urban Ohio.... why would you think that ANYONE there would want to vote republican? Get real. Your faux outrage is laughable.
Piss on you, troll.

You're still avoiding the question, and the question was about the uniformity of the numbers. If you don't want to address it, just say so and I won't waste my time.

What is uniform about them? They are random precincts in which Romney barely received any votes, if any at all.

It's about the 47%. Stop avoiding the truth of this minor statistic.

Minor in numerical value, major in its significance of statement.

Why haven't Liberals yet resigned themselves in acknowledging the fact that a significant portion of their membership are just flat-out stick stupid shit for brained idiots?

What is uniform about them? They are random precincts in which Romney barely received any votes, if any at all.
Ok, I can see I'm not gonna get an honest answer out of you. Thanks anyway.

It's about the 47%. Stop avoiding the truth of this minor statistic.

Minor in numerical value, major in its significance of statement.

Why haven't Liberals yet resigned themselves in acknowledging the fact that a significant portion of their membership are just flat-out stick stupid shit for brained idiots?

These kinds of posts are why people don't vote for Republicans. Romney ending up with 47% of the vote was incredibly ironic.

Ok, I can see I'm not gonna get an honest answer out of you. Thanks anyway.

What is uniform about the numbers? There is no pattern amongst them.

Piss on you, troll.
troll? I just have been around the block a few more times than you... I doubt you know many black people.... I would bet you don't know ANY poor black people who live their lives in all black neighborhoods. Those neighborhoods have voted overwhelmingly for democrats since the early 70's...but now.. NOW... not only do they have their natural predilection to vote democratic, they have a republican who is a mormon... a faith that was blatantly racist not all that long ago... AND he's running against the first black man to ever run for and win the presidency. One of their own! 150 years ago, they were considered subhuman property. 100 years ago, their lynched corpses were hanging from trees like "strange fruit" all over the south. 60 years ago, it was legal to send them to all black schools away from the white kids. 50 years ago it was illegal in a whole bunch of states for them to marry white folks. and NOW.... one of their own is sitting in the Oval Office... and you wonder why none of them voted for Mitt? Incredible.

Forum List

Back