Withdrawal Time Tables, That Will Encourage the Terrorists

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by rayboyusmc, Aug 21, 2008.

1. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338

US, Iraq have draft to pull US troops out - Yahoo! News

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    Ohh look, Col Mustard has returned and is at his usual moronic claims again. He insisted we would never be at a point where we could even consider leaving and demanded we abandon them , cut and run. Now he is whining cause we have reached a point where we can talk about no more US daily security.

Must suck to be on the shitty end of that stick Col Mustard. Seen Commander Dumb shit around, he too insisted we would never be at this point.

3. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    It's great that Bush has finally seen the light ... grab your popcorn and watch his minions pull an about face on timetables ... you see folks ... this is what happens sometimes when you spend so much time investing in rhetoric designed to demonize the other side of an issue like this ... you end up having to eat your words and shit them out in public and hope nobody notices.

4. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    I suggest you go back and read the INTENT and the MISSION as stated over the last 6 years, you will discover ( shocking indeed) that the ENTIRE plan has been to train the Iraqis to take over their own security. What a concept. The entire plan of the democrats has been to LEAVE now not when the job was done and in fact Obama had the SAME exact plan, to leave in 16 months NO MATTER the conditions on the ground.

This is nothing more than us actually achieving our goals. Goals that have always been the same from day one.

But you keep claiming other wise, makes you look as stupid as it sounds. Or such a partisan hack that you wouldn't know reality if it smacked you in the face.

5. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    The point came in straight, waist high, and right over the plate ... you still swung and missed.

6. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I suggest you just read, retired.

Why is okay now for your Bushits to set a timetalbe when McCain attacked Obama for doing the same thing.

I may be Kernel Mustard, but at least I haven't been butt fucked by Bush for the last 8 years and am still smiling like you are.

You are exactly what they need to suceed. Funny how some of his neocon buddies are now bidding for oil contracts. Yep, this was all about freeing Iraq and making a Democracy. 4000 + dead Americans. What the fuck have we gained? The war was a mistake from the begining, but you just can't admit that.

You still can't argue without your little name calling can you?

7. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    No it wasn't. It was about WMDs and mushroom clouds etc. They were a threat to US. You can lie all you want, but it is all on the internet.

8. Denny Crane

Denny Crane Obama/Biden

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I'm sort of wondering the same thing. Good point.

9. wihosa

wihosa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +260
    The fact is we will leave sometime and after we are gone the Iraqis will figure out who will be in charge.

One thing for sure, it woun't be what Bush and the Neo-Con want.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    You sure you were actually a Lt Col of Marines? You sound like a draft dodger to me? That you can claim we had no plan to stabilize Iraq after the invasion is hilarious on its face and is a BALD faced lie. You know, I know it and every other military person knows it.

You may be able to fool the yocals but don't try it with me, you lying turd.