Withdrawal Time Tables, That Will Encourage the Terrorists

Ohh look, Col Mustard has returned and is at his usual moronic claims again. He insisted we would never be at a point where we could even consider leaving and demanded we abandon them , cut and run. Now he is whining cause we have reached a point where we can talk about no more US daily security.

Must suck to be on the shitty end of that stick Col Mustard. Seen Commander Dumb shit around, he too insisted we would never be at this point.

It's great that Bush has finally seen the light ... grab your popcorn and watch his minions pull an about face on timetables ... you see folks ... this is what happens sometimes when you spend so much time investing in rhetoric designed to demonize the other side of an issue like this ... you end up having to eat your words and shit them out in public and hope nobody notices.

It's great that Bush has finally seen the light ... grab your popcorn and watch his minions pull an about face on timetables ... you see folks ... this is what happens sometimes when you spend so much time investing in rhetoric designed to demonize the other side of an issue like this ... you end up having to eat your words and shit them out in public and hope nobody notices.

I suggest you go back and read the INTENT and the MISSION as stated over the last 6 years, you will discover ( shocking indeed) that the ENTIRE plan has been to train the Iraqis to take over their own security. What a concept. The entire plan of the democrats has been to LEAVE now not when the job was done and in fact Obama had the SAME exact plan, to leave in 16 months NO MATTER the conditions on the ground.

This is nothing more than us actually achieving our goals. Goals that have always been the same from day one.

But you keep claiming other wise, makes you look as stupid as it sounds. Or such a partisan hack that you wouldn't know reality if it smacked you in the face.

I suggest you go back and read the INTENT and the MISSION as stated over the last 6 years, you will discover ( shocking indeed) that the ENTIRE plan has been to train the Iraqis to take over their own security. What a concept. The entire plan of the democrats has been to LEAVE now not when the job was done and in fact Obama had the SAME exact plan, to leave in 16 months NO MATTER the conditions on the ground.

This is nothing more than us actually achieving our goals. Goals that have always been the same from day one.

But you keep claiming other wise, makes you look as stupid as it sounds. Or such a partisan hack that you wouldn't know reality if it smacked you in the face.

The point came in straight, waist high, and right over the plate ... you still swung and missed.

I suggest you just read, retired.

Why is okay now for your Bushits to set a timetalbe when McCain attacked Obama for doing the same thing.

I may be Kernel Mustard, but at least I haven't been butt fucked by Bush for the last 8 years and am still smiling like you are.

You are exactly what they need to suceed. Funny how some of his neocon buddies are now bidding for oil contracts. Yep, this was all about freeing Iraq and making a Democracy. 4000 + dead Americans. What the fuck have we gained? The war was a mistake from the begining, but you just can't admit that.

You still can't argue without your little name calling can you?

that the ENTIRE plan has been to train the Iraqis to take over their own security.

No it wasn't. It was about WMDs and mushroom clouds etc. They were a threat to US. You can lie all you want, but it is all on the internet.

The fact is we will leave sometime and after we are gone the Iraqis will figure out who will be in charge.

One thing for sure, it woun't be what Bush and the Neo-Con want.

No it wasn't. It was about WMDs and mushroom clouds etc. They were a threat to US. You can lie all you want, but it is all on the internet.

You sure you were actually a Lt Col of Marines? You sound like a draft dodger to me? That you can claim we had no plan to stabilize Iraq after the invasion is hilarious on its face and is a BALD faced lie. You know, I know it and every other military person knows it.

You may be able to fool the yocals but don't try it with me, you lying turd.

Another retarded fuking thread full of lies and bullshit allowed to stay in current events.
Just post one word of thruth and it's moved, post a hundred fuking lies and it stays...you silverpoon liars are a fuking joke.

Worst. Spin. Ever.

60 days ago, you Repukes were saying that the insurgents would just wait us out, if we announced any kind of withdrawl target date.

Worst. Spin. Ever.

60 days ago, you Repukes were saying that the insurgents would just wait us out, if we announced any kind of withdrawl target date.

The only retards here are those claiming we would never leave and that we never planned to turn control over to the Iraqis. I suggest you go back and read all the times we have said we would leave when the Iraqis were able to provide their own security. Claiming we did not intend that is the biggest lie of all. You losers have said for 6 years we lost and now faced with the fact your lies have come home to roost you are trying to claim we were never gonna turn security over to the Iraqi Government. I guess we spent 5 years training their police and army as a joke right? Arming them and pushing them to take over responsibility was a side show?

You partisan hacks can not stand the fact you have been shown for the lying fools you are.

I'm sort of wondering the same thing. Good point.

The timetable from day one has been to stand down once the Iraqis could stand up. You were brazenly hoping that this would never be accomplished and being the politically motivated chumps you are, you started to demand ARTIFICIAL timetables instead of dealing with the reality of the conditions on the grounds.
Artificial time tables are what is being criticized. Learn to distinguish bewteen the two.

It's Vietnam all over again. As soon as we withdraw,(cut and run), the Iraqie people will decide with weapons what direction they want for THEIR country.

Good for them!!!

It's Vietnam all over again. As soon as we withdraw,(cut and run), the Iraqie people will decide with weapons what direction they want for THEIR country.

Good for them!!!

You may want to reread history. South Vietnam never fell to an internal rebellion. It was over run by 25 North Vietnamese Divisions.

You may want to reread history. South Vietnam never fell to an internal rebellion. It was over run by 25 North Vietnamese Divisions.
I was a part of that history. 70-71

The NVA united the country when they toppled the American puppet government of the South.

The North and South was an artificial division created by the Western colonial powers.

Now Vietnam is a single country and the people finally are able to chart and choose their own destany without foriegn interferance.

The timetable from day one has been to stand down once the Iraqis could stand up. You were brazenly hoping that this would never be accomplished and being the politically motivated chumps you are, you started to demand ARTIFICIAL timetables instead of dealing with the reality of the conditions on the grounds.
Artificial time tables are what is being criticized. Learn to distinguish bewteen the two.

Don't talk down to me, I don't think your qualified. You have no idea what I want to see take place because you don't know shit about me and you aren't going to tell me much I don't already know about Iraq. If I get brazen you'll be the first to know. I don't give out shit and I don't take it so find some other target for your smartass comments.

If you want to discuss timetables fine but if you want to impress your audience practice on someone else because that shit bores the hell out of me.

For your information I had a son in Iraq not too long ago and I know EXACTLY what the conditions are on the ground.

How you managed to make the above quote into an insult on my knowledge about Iraq is beyond me.

Forum List

Back