With voting machines stealing the elections from Republicans, it is not worth voting in the Georgia Senate runoffs

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A reliable conservative member of USMB said a few days ago that Dominion machines are, " being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off. As I write this, there are Georgia election officials busily ERASING THE CONTENTS of Dominion machines in three Georgia Counties ": All Dominion Voting machines must be turned off and not used for Ga run-off. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is because of this fix that we should therefore stay home and abstain from voting in the January runoffs, as the elections are rigged. Plus the RINO governor will ensure the theft is complete.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you help me spread the word in favor of abstention/boycott to all Republicans you know who live in the state of Georgia.

The more democrats are forced to cheat the more likely they will be exposed.

Notice how many of the "mail in ballots" only had a vote for Biden and no one else.

For whatever reason, the main focus was disposing of Trump. Will they do it for this election? Don't know. It depends on how bad they need it.

This is a Michigan rep. Sounds like election fraud is not where they intend on stopping.

GA GOP voters should be very skeptical

Apparently Kemp and his people are Deep Staters

Kemp most definitely sold out Georgia heavily for China investment yet so did a hell of a lot of Democrats throughout.

A reliable conservative member of USMB said a few days ago that Dominion machines are, " being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off. As I write this, there are Georgia election officials busily ERASING THE CONTENTS of Dominion machines in three Georgia Counties ": All Dominion Voting machines must be turned off and not used for Ga run-off. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is because of this fix that we should therefore stay home and abstain from voting in the January runoffs, as the elections are rigged. Plus the RINO governor will ensure the theft is complete.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you help me spread the word in favor of abstention/boycott to all Republicans you know who live in the state of Georgia.
People are saying Republicans who vote are being placed on a Trump disloyalty list.

That is correct no republicans should ever vote again to decide any election ….

I agree.

If the system is fixed to elect democrats in Georgia there is no reason for anyone to vote for a republican.

It will only be changed in the machines and it's a waste of time.

There is no reason for anyone to vote republican in Georgia's election next month.

Not even God himself can keep from laughing at that one...
The idea of deep staters did not come up with candidate Trump. It was there many years before. Anyway, keep killing ourselves. And think that is going to change.

Forum List

Back