With UAW strikes set to expand, Trump says fight won't matter because automakers will be 'out of business'

CuleokaBob

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2023
35.9375° N, 14.3754° E
I can never think of a time where Trump has been wrong. Trump always tells it like it is.
He is correct. The UAW is in for a rude awakening :)

Trump said union leadership was selling the auto workers out, claiming that the White House’s forced transition to electric vehicles was going to kill good paying auto jobs. “They're going to be closing up and they're going to be building those cars in China and other places. It's a hit job in Michigan, and on Detroit,” Trump said.

I can never think of a time where Trump has been wrong. Trump always tells it like it is.
He is correct. The UAW is in for a rude awakening

Trump, a man after my own heart! Just quit the bullsh-t and get to the punchline!
Trump said union leadership was selling the auto workers out, claiming that the White House’s forced transition to electric vehicles was going to kill good paying auto jobs. “They're going to be closing up and they're going to be building those cars in China and other places. It's a hit job in Michigan, and on Detroit,” Trump said.

As we all know, EV's grow on tree's.
The Big Three will simply move overseas or to Mexico or move operations to States that aren't union friendly. The union leadership has been corrupt for a very long time, and almost gone are the days when a slow worker gets paid $35.00 to turn a wrench a few times a day.

Trump said union leadership was selling the auto workers out, claiming that the White House’s forced transition to electric vehicles was going to kill good paying auto jobs. “They're going to be closing up and they're going to be building those cars in China and other places. It's a hit job in Michigan, and on Detroit,” Trump said

That is just stupid. The top three EV car manufacturers in the world are Tesla, Ford, and GM. Rivian and Lucid come in at 9 and 10, all American companies.

Trump says

Next

• Banned
UAW workers can retrain and become wind turbines techs.
15-19 an hour :).

""Donald Trump is lying about President Biden's agenda to distract from his failed track record of trickle-down tax cuts, closed factories, and jobs outsourced to China," the Biden campaign said in a statement :rolleyes:.

“Tell your UAW leaders — no problems with them — but they have to endorse Trump,”

Last edited:
The Big Three will simply move overseas or to Mexico or move operations to States that aren't union friendly. The union leadership has been corrupt for a very long time, and almost gone are the days when a slow worker gets paid $35.00 to turn a wrench a few times a day.

They can move overseas or Mexico whether it's an EV or gas vehicle. They already do that.

Forum List

Back