With Israeli tech, talking car tells you joke’s punchline

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if some day they will have some of our favorite comedians telling us the punchline.

With Israeli tech, talking car tells you joke’s punchline

Thanks to the natural language understanding technology from Robin Labs, drivers may never again be lonely on the road

BY DAVID SHAMAH July 3, 2014

Robin’s technology is designed for to get drivers updates on traffic, routes, parking locations, gas prices, weather, and more. It can even, Company co-founder and CEO Ilya Eckstein says it can even tell jokes.

In that sense, said Eckstein, Robin’s technology, now featured in an Android app but ready to be embedded in a host of add-ons and devices for cars, is a lot like the science fiction intelligent robotic “characters” many of us grew up on — from the Enterprise’s service-oriented computer that kept the various Star Trek crews alive in deep space, to the malevolent craftiness of 2001′s HAL, to the corny jokiness of Kitt.

Read more:

With Israeli tech, talking car tells you joke's punchline | The Times of Israel With Israeli tech, talking car tells you joke's punchline | The Times of Israel

siri on apple phones do that now. plug the phone into your car and it still tells you jokes and punchlines.

I use the Israeli made Waze, which is a satellite GPS, on my iPhone.
It warns of traffic and speed traps and you can communicate with other Waze users.

Jews have a sense of humor? Could have fooled me. :dunno:

And here I thought that Mr. H. was going to apply for the job of impersonating Mel Brooks or Jerry Lewis. I heard that Jerry Lewis could put on a good Yiddish accent, and I thought for sure that Mr. H. would try to do the same. Perhaps Mr. H., if he doesn't want to do that, could try out for impersonating one of his Irish Catholic ancestors, like some little Leprechaun.

Jews have a sense of humor? Could have fooled me. :dunno:

Jews have a long history as both the jokers and the butt of the jokes. Life would be dull if people can't laugh or laugh at themselves.

Laughter is healing and infectious. Even the youngest child likes to laugh and make others laugh.

I think the jewish people learned the art of comedy over the centuries of being a persecuted minority.

Sometimes is was a way to mask the sorrow of their plight.

And other times a way to make those who wished to harm them laugh instead. .. :cool:

Last edited:
I think the jewish people learned the art of comedy over the centuries of being a persecuted minority.

And other times a way to make those who wished to harm them laugh instead. .. :cool:

Being persecuted by christian, muslims and every jackass would be dictator or fear monger that needed a scapegoat for their own problems

Being persecuted by christian, muslims and every jackass would be dictator or fear monger that needed a scapegoat for their own problems
This is were we disagree.

The jews weren't innocent victims like many people believe.

They created their own problems just like they do today. .. :cool:

Then show us what they did to deserve this persecution...

Post some links that explains why they were kicked out of all those countries...
Show us with links why they were not innocent....

Post some links that explains why they were kicked out of all those countries...
I don't need links.

Jews have been driven of of christian, muslim, and pagan countries, with no connection to each other.

For thousands of years people of different races, ethnicities, and various cultures have been at odds with the jews.

Face it.......the jews cause problems everywhere they go. At first they are welcomed with open arms. But soon after the jews always begin to stir up trouble and are eventually driven out. Jews have done this to countless peoples and countries for many centuries.

The world needs a true 'final solution' to the jewish problem once and for all. . :cool:

I don't need links.

Jews have been driven of of christian, muslim, and pagan countries, with no connection to each other.

For thousands of years people of different races, ethnicities, and various cultures have been at odds with the jews.

Face it.......the jews cause problems everywhere they go. At first they are welcomed with open arms. But soon after the jews always begin to stir up trouble and are eventually driven out. Jews have done this to countless peoples and countries for many centuries.

The world needs a true 'final solution' to the jewish problem once and for all. . :cool:

That's what I thought, just empty claims from the Sunni Troll . Not surprising

Face it Sunni Troll, Jewish people have given, and are still giving endless contributions to the world. Muslims on the other hand are the cancer of the planet .

1.5 billion Muslims... 1.5 BILLION!! And not only do they contribute fuck all to society, we all see how so many of them are murderous, backwards neanderthals who are responsible for an incredible amount of death and destruction in the ME.

But you always try to take attention away from this by making up bullshit about Jews.

Islam is the worst thing to happen to this world, and hopefully one day, it will be eradicated from this planet. Then finally the world can have peace and not worry about terrorism.

1.5 BILLION Muslims vs. 13 million Jews. Quantity vs. Quality. ;)

It's sad that you have to attack my religion Toastman.

You don't see me attacking Judaism.

I only post about jews and their behavior.....not their religion......which I greatly respect. .. :cool:

I don't need links.

Leave the jews alone to live in peace in their traditional homeland. That should be the final solution. Make peace with the jews.

It's sad that you have to attack my religion Toastman.

You don't see me attacking Judaism.

I only post about jews and their behavior.....not their religion......which I greatly respect. .. :cool:

You say the most disgusting things about Jews and you have mocked Judaism many times , like joking about how they pray at the wailing wall.
You deny the Holocaust and post extremely offensive cartoons about it.

The difference between what I saw about about Islam and what you say about Jews and Judaism is that what I saw is the bitter TRUTH and what you say is nothing but lies and conspiracy theories.
I would never say anything about Islam that isn't true.

Stop trying to act innocent, you are rotten to the core and the lowest of scum I have ever encountered :cool:

You called for the eradication of Islam from the planet.

I may make fun of some of odd rituals by orthodox jews. But I would never call for Judaism to be eliminated. That would be obscene and a loss to humanity.

I guess that's the difference between us Toastman.

You are a rabid hater and I am not. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back