With "Hacksaw Ridge" AND "DR Strange" Coming out today, Which do I go See?

I really want to see both. I can't wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

I really want to see both. I can't wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Thought that was already out?

It's later this month. I do not go to the theater often for movies, but that is one I'll gladly suffer the public to watch. lol
My son is looking forward to it and I'll see it with him, but I thought he was going post release weekend.

Hacksaw Ridge and Dr Strange have eclipsed everything else in my movie calendar.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Thought that was already out?

It's later this month. I do not go to the theater often for movies, but that is one I'll gladly suffer the public to watch. lol
My son is looking forward to it and I'll see it with him, but I thought he was going post release weekend.

Hacksaw Ridge and Dr Strange have eclipsed everything else in my movie calendar.

Dr. Strange looks fantastic- I will go see it probably this weekend.

Hacksaw's got my interest but will wait until it's available other than theater viewing. I'm not much of a penny pincher but what they charge for a movie is nuts in my book.

So I saw Dr Strange first, and it was so good I have seen it twice and not gone to see Hacksaw Ridge yet, might have to wait till next weekend.

Pocket book is still hurting, lol

Dr. Strange: Ponied up for Imax 3D- and it was worth every penny- the visuals are so fantastic I was glad the technology really showed off the movie well.

Very fun movie- it actually even had some humor! Worth seeing in the theater!

Forum List

Back