With Colonel Gaddafi in Repose, Looting Begins in Libya

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Just hours after the assassination of International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Britain encourages its people to hurry to Libya for jobs grab! (Laughs) I just had to laugh as I hear my friend Colonel Gaddafi nodding and saying "I told you so!"

Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi of oil-rich Libya in Africa, for years, managed the affairs of his Libya, kept the Central Bank of Libya independent of world financial institutions and all while keeping at bay noted world imperialists! For being independent and seeking the financial well-being of Africa, Colonel Gaddafi was hunted by imperialists and ordered assassinated on October 20, 2011, by neighborhood bully NATO.

The Colonel was assassinated on October 20, 2011, and less than 48 hours later and with Colonel Gaddafi in repose, Britain tells its people to hurry to Libya for jobs - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

Just hours after the assassination of International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Britain encourages its people to hurry to Libya for jobs grab! (Laughs) I just had to laugh as I hear my friend Colonel Gaddafi nodding and saying "I told you so!"

Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi of oil-rich Libya in Africa, for years, managed the affairs of his Libya, kept the Central Bank of Libya independent of world financial institutions and all while keeping at bay noted world imperialists! For being independent and seeking the financial well-being of Africa, Colonel Gaddafi was hunted by imperialists and ordered assassinated on October 20, 2011, by neighborhood bully NATO.

The Colonel was assassinated on October 20, 2011, and less than 48 hours later and with Colonel Gaddafi in repose, Britain tells its people to hurry to Libya for jobs - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

I think I can get you booked at the Comedy Club. Can you throw your voice? Have you ever worked with puppets?

I think I can get you booked at the Comedy Club. Can you throw your voice? Have you ever worked with puppets?

I am honored to know I can make even someone like you laugh. You know, laughter is always good medicine for the soul.

For years, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi governed his Libya and kept the Central Bank of Libya independent of global financial institutions! Awesome!

Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, barbaric imperialists, with a long history of plunder from developing nations, is a Superb leader and forever a friend of L'Afrique!

N'importe quel dirigeant qui pourrait eloigner des imperialietes reputes est pendant des annees a jamais mon ami!

Isn't this what British and French intelligence intended when they cooked up this little revolution?

Maybe or maybe it was this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc&feature=related]Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'? - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't this what British and French intelligence intended when they cooked up this little revolution?

Well, now you see why the Colonel, even against his own better judgment, remained in power. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi would have resigned long ago had it not been for Western imperialists he very well knew were after the wealth of his Libya and knew most folks around him were not smart enough to see. It is only a matter of time before the NTC sees and understands just why the Colonel was compelled to take the steps he took.

Forum List

Back