With Chicago wind chills at 32 below zero……Texas Governor continues to drop off migrants

Yes for the time being until they can coordinate a safe location for them to be sent to

The key word is coordinate
Not use families with young children as political pawns against your enemies

Sending them to sub zero temperatures without making sure they can be safely housed is unhuman

Conservatives should be better than this

its 30F at night in the SW wintertime, you dumb OX. You can’t sleep outside in that either. There is no room for millions more in those small TX towns you crank swallowing scum!

What is wrong with a freaking phone call?

Texas is not capable of informing cities that a bus is coming and the time so they can make arrangements for their safety?

They would rather dump families and children in sub zero temperatures and leave them on their own

they can go into GOVT buildings with those who invited them. They “work from home” anyways. Turn up the heat.

Showing a total disregard of basic humanity, Texas Governor continues to send busloads of migrants to Chicago without making arrangements for their safety.
Chicago is currently facing minus 32 wind chills

Fuck the traitorous dems. They are a sanctuary city. Implode the dem run shitholes.

Once there is no more rule of law what do you think will happen to all the blue hair freaks, black racist systemic criminals and the queer pos? They won't even be able to get out the words...'I'm offended.'

biden illegals.jpg

they can go into GOVT buildings with those who invited them. They “work from home” anyways. Turn up the heat.

Good idea…

Why won’t Abbott make a phone call to make sure safe facilities are available?

What monster would leave a family with young children out in subzero temperatures?

Good idea…

What monster would leave a family with young children out in subzero temperatures?

Mexico knows its 30F at night in the SW desert. They drop them off OUTSIDE at the border with nothing. Go wade the rising river they say. Or walk over the bridge at Juarez and see the white man over there.

Good idea…

Asked by the monster who supports a "president" who supports killing pre-born children.

Can the fake concern, loser.

Nobody buys your theatrics.

I am

I pay taxes to help support these migrants. The representatives I elect treat migrants humanely while you cheer Governors who leave families with small children outside in subzero temperatures

What kind of beast are you?
i pay taxes to support Americans that need help.....and until the vets and the homeless and our poor get help from those taxes.....the illegals can go to the end of the line....and its pretty dam long...

Forum List

Back