With Bush - We ARE Safer!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Has anyone else here given thought to the fact that we had NO terror attacks leading up to this election? Am I the only one here that thinks the terrorists wanted to try and disrupt our elections but couldn't?

We haven't seen an attack on American Soil since 9/11 - that tells me Bush and his team of freadom fighters are doing their jobs!

-Cp said:
Has anyone else here given thought to the fact that we had NO terror attacks leading up to this election? Am I the only one here that thinks the terrorists wanted to try and disrupt our elections but couldn't?

We haven't seen an attack on American Soil since 9/11 - that tells me Bush and his team of freadom fighters are doing their jobs!

Totally agreed, the best Osama could do was unleash 19 minutes of drivel on us.

Bush Wins!!!! Bush Wins!!!!Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo hooo!!!

:nine: on Kerry!!!!

:dance:
:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

-Cp said:

So I guess Clinton did a good job on terror since there was not attack for 8 years.

Palestinian Jew said:
So I guess Clinton did a good job on terror since there was not attack for 8 years.

What do you call the attack on the USS Cole and on the first attack on the World Trade Center?

Forum List

Back