With All the Chicago Shootings Where's Obamas Terrorist Pal Bill Ayers?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Other than brainwashing young minds with his professorship in Chicago, whats Bill been up to after work? Has he been fighting against or for the violence?

I know what history points to.

Well Billy is on record - on 9/11 no less - saying he and his merry band of terrorists didn’t do enough back in the day. Didn’t do enough setting off bombs to kill and injure fellow Americans and destroy property that is. No wonder Barry launched his campaign in the living room of terrorist lovebirds Bill and Bernardine Dohrn, huh? Anyway, given Billy’s background I’d say it’s a good bet he’s aiding and abetting the street shooters in some way or another.

He's probably hiding under his bed.

It kinda sucks when people shoot at you.

Ahhhh hell with it...let the little tattooed morons kill each other....I'm long passed caring....

But....only in Chicago, right?
As a teen in Los Angeles I worked for Sears in the Crenshaw district....there was a gang shooting across the street....3 children were shot one killed no gang bangers hurt....I still hear the screams from the mother...I still see the pain in the fathers face...
I became a conservative that day....I gave up on liberal leadership from the left and the right that day...
I suggest you take a step away from liberal dangerous inactivity....and begin to think for yourself....Chicago has been run by democrats for 35 years...look at it!!!

Forum List

Back