With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago’s Bloodiest Month In 20 Years (Obama doesn't give a damn)

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago's Bloodiest Month In 20 Years

90 homicides in Chicago, in ONE MONTH, and what does President Obama have to say about it?

Nothing.

Because, frankly my dear, OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

The police have had enough of Black Lives Matters, the Democratic Party, the media, the NFL, and the Obama Administration, and the policeman's union has told its members to refrain from volunteering for over-time during the Labor Day weekend to protest the mistreatment of police officers.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

Obama has deliberately stirred up race hatred in this country, and hatred of blacks towards police offiers, and now THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Obama has MURDERED all 90 of these people in Chicago AS SURE AS IF HE HAD PULLED THE TRIGGER HIMSELF.

I don't think anyone really cares unless they're the ones under the gun. Easier to ignore it when it doesn't affect you.
What boggles my mind is that the men of that community don't deal with it head on. Form a community watch force & actually watch & report/confront depending on the circumstances. Cowards

90 homicides in Chicago, in ONE MONTH, and what does President Obama have to say about it?

Nothing.

The police have had enough of Black Lives Matters, the Democratic Party, the media, the NFL, and the Obama Administration, and the policeman's union has told its members to refrain from volunteering for over-time during the Labor Day weekend to protest the mistreatment of police officers.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

Obama has deliberately stirred up race hatred in this country, and hatred of blacks towards police offiers, and now THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Obama has MURDERED all 90 of these people in Chicago AS SURE AS IF HE HAD PULLED THE TRIGGER HIMSELF.
And like most rightwing scumbags you attempt to exploit those deaths for some perceived partisan gain.

Nothing.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

no the chickens have come home to roost for your kind

Nothing.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

no the chickens have come home to roost for your kind
What is "my kind"?

You are a racist because you hate white people.

Your encouragement of blacks hating whites makes you just as bad as the Nazis or the KKK.

The fact that you don't understand that makes you even more evil and twisted.

Nothing.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

What's wrong with the 2nd Amendment solutions?

Three murders a day, and all we heard about was Dwayne Wade's cousin. That and a 30 second piece on Arshell Dennis the Cop's son killed on his porch. Yes I will continue stating his name since no one else will. Yes I am Conservative and Inner City murders are something I do care about. This should not happen in America.

Nothing.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

And like most rightwing scumbags you attempt to exploit those deaths for some perceived partisan gain.

Specifically, how are "most rightwing scumbags" attempting to exploit these deaths for some perceived partisan gain.

Are you trying to tell us that Progressives are NOT using the shootings to whine for more GUN CONTROL?

FirearmDEDIT-thumb-600x463-40176.jpg

Why do they keep talking about Chicago. Republicans are clearly the most dangerous people on earth.

I dont understand these kinds of arguments? Obviously the vast majority of Republicans (especially Trump) dont give a damn about black people in Chicago, or anywhere else for that matter. Most of them left the maor cities years ago after they started integrating public schools. Now if a democrat posted Chicago's murder stats and said something like "Republicans don't give a damn!", I might atleast understand why someone would say some of the ludicrous statements and arguments made in this thread but why would a republican bring it up himself?

Republicans should do their best to pretend that Chicago (or really any major city) doesn't exist

Blacks killing other blacks is their damn business. Stop the oppression of assuming their murderous habits are not biological.

Blacks killing other blacks is their damn business. Stop the oppression of assuming their murderous habits are not biological.
I dont think a single republican would challenge this blatantly racist ignorant and cowardly statement either, their too busy telling everyone how racist hillary clinton is

Why do they keep talking about Chicago. Republicans are clearly the most dangerous people on earth.
You ignorant little creep! Putting up statistics nine years old proves you are a fucking LIB dummy!
Go back under your rock.

Funny that it doesn't separate those by suicide or law enforcement vs crime.
Is suicide a crime?

Historically, various states listed the act as a felony, but all were reluctant to enforce it. By 1963, six states still considered attempted suicide a crime (North and South Dakota, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada, and Oklahoma, which repealed its law in 1976). By the early 1990s only two U.S. states still listed suicide as a crime, and these have since removed that classification. In some U.S. states, suicide is still considered an unwritten "common law crime" as stated in Blackstone's Commentaries. (So held the Virginia Supreme Court in Wackwitz v. Roy in 1992.) As a common law crime, suicide can bar recovery for the family of the suicidal person in a lawsuit unless the suicidal person can be proven to have been "of unsound mind."

Is suicide a crime? | Suicide: Finding Hope

And suicide is the number one cause of gun deaths in the United States.

If suicide were so legal, then why is assisted suicide a felony?

You ignorant little creep! Putting up statistics nine years old proves you are a fucking LIB dummy!
Go back under your rock.
What do you think has changed in the last 9 years? The deep south is even more pro guns.They are more racist than ever. They are just as ignorant. They are still the high school drop out belt of the United States.
And they probably won't change until this entire generation of southerners are gone.

90 homicides in Chicago, in ONE MONTH, and what does President Obama have to say about it? Nothing.

..... the policeman's union has told its members to refrain from volunteering for over-time during the Labor Day weekend to protest the mistreatment of police officers.

Do you blame them?
I don't blame the cops protest or Obama's indifference.

I dont understand these kinds of arguments? Obviously the vast majority of Republicans (especially Trump) dont give a damn about black people in Chicago, or anywhere else for that matter. Most of them left the maor cities years ago after they started integrating public schools. Now if a democrat posted Chicago's murder stats and said something like "Republicans don't give a damn!", I might atleast understand why someone would say some of the ludicrous statements and arguments made in this thread but why would a republican bring it up himself?

Republicans should do their best to pretend that Chicago (or really any major city) doesn't exist

So let me see if I understand your position on this, Purple...Chicago was been run by Democrats exclusively for the past sixty years and has some of the toughest gun control laws in the US...yet you claim the soaring murder rate there is a GOP problem because they don't care enough about black people in Chicago?

Wow...that's taking "myopic" to a whole new level!

Forum List

Back