"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

A post of talking points.

" same republican leadership that got us into this economic mess to begin with"

"do you honestly believe that the leadership will change or will the same people be in charge?? "

And you question someone elses partisanship?

LMAO.

Jarhead, the quote is right, though, even if it is partisanship on the poster's part.

America does not want to go back to the GOP of then even more than it wants to get rid of the Dems. If the GOP cannot convince the voters it has changed and has new plans, it will remain in the minority.

I agree...
But my point was...
It is easy to claim that any GOP candidate is like those of the past....
But that is just some campaign talking point.

WOW you even cut out excerpts of my post and yet you still miss the point and try to put words into my mouth.

I never said that she was just like the GOP candidates of the past. I was referring the the republican party leadership and how voting her in would be a vote in support of that leadership based on the fact that if the republcians regain control then the same republican party leadership that got us where we are will be in charge AGAIN.

Your point was based on a strawman but that is your usual tactic. Just for a change of pace, how about you actually try responding to what a poster actually said instead of what you dream up so you can post a perfect response to an argument that no one made. LOL

Last edited:
Ayers is brought up and the response is "that was years ago. Now he is an ideal citizen"
Van Jones is brought up and the response is "that was back in the 90's. People change"

The left are nohing but a bunch of hypocrites as of late.

And how many on the right accept "that was years ago. now he is an ideal citizen" or "that was back in the 90's. People change" and no longer bring up ayers or jones??

So isn't it also hypocrital for those on the right to now expect the past to just go away when they refuse to apply that same standard to the left??

Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy of the right jarhead. Couldn't have done it without you. LOL

You are correct.
It is on both sides.
And it gets us nowhere.

So if it isn't considered a valid defense then why are all of the righties trying to use such a defense where o'donnell is concerned?? LOL

Bingo!

Ya' beat me too it, marine!

Funny thing is, I haven't thrown my support behind O'donnell, yet!.....Have to hear more about her plans. Although I really liked what I heard from her last night.. I simply came up here to defend her against Dr and his fellow loons desperate attempts at nailing JELLO to the wall....Weak, whiney lil' fucks that they are, they must be chin checked on their abject lameness to skirt the issues and go into full attack mode......Hopefully we'll get to see some televised debates between her and the marxist...But then, he'll only agree to debates in friendly territory, as he laid out in a letter to her.....He's refusing to engage in debates backed by the Tea party movement....And we all know why.....He won't take real questions from real concerned citizens who are pissed the fuck off......Those questions would deal with real issues. The dem's have no desire to touch those issues. Again, we all know why!

And notice how jester uses jarhead's trolling and avoidance to avoid providing the specifics that were asked for. Jester made claims about what he says o'donnell has clearly laid out so i asked for specifics and got nothing but the usual avoidance. Then come to find out that jester doesn't know much about her and yet tries to make claims about what she "clearly laid out."

Typical cowardly trolls. LOL

I was not trolling. I made a direct comment to your assumption that one politician can not result in a major change so they should not ever say they want to change something.

It was not trolling. It was pointing out a flaw in your premise.

As for O'donnell...I live in New York. All I know aboiut her is she was the girlfriend of Samanthas Stevens' father.

Uh.... NO. Nice try though. In reality, you tried to imply that I said something I did not, even as you failed to address the actual content of my post. In other words you engaged in your usual strawman tactic where you create a work of fiction and try to assign it to me so you can try to be critical of my posts without ever actually responding to them.

And again, bottom line, with O'Donnell you get a candidate who is campaigning on opposing or rolling back irresponsible spending, who opposes job killing taxes, who opposes expansion of bigger and more intrusive government.

With Coons you get a candidate who has already voted in favor of all those things and says he'll promote more of it.

So ya'll can continue to ridicule and diminish O'Donnell all you want and, if she loses, you can feel quite smug about it all the while getting exactly the kind of government you vote for.

Maybe if she wasn't batshit crazy about other stuff, she'd be ok...

And notice how jester uses jarhead's trolling and avoidance to avoid providing the specifics that were asked for. Jester made claims about what he says o'donnell has clearly laid out so i asked for specifics and got nothing but the usual avoidance. Then come to find out that jester doesn't know much about her and yet tries to make claims about what she "clearly laid out."

Typical cowardly trolls. LOL

I was not trolling. I made a direct comment to your assumption that one politician can not result in a major change so they should not ever say they want to change something.

It was not trolling. It was pointing out a flaw in your premise.

As for O'donnell...I live in New York. All I know aboiut her is she was the girlfriend of Samanthas Stevens' father.

Uh.... NO. Nice try though. In reality, you tried to imply that I said something I did not, even as you failed to address the actual content of my post. In other words you engaged in your usual strawman tactic where you create a work of fiction and try to assign it to me so you can try to be critical of my posts without ever actually responding to them.

Jarman, indeed that is exactly what you do.

Political parties will try practically anything and everything. They hope that what they throw will stick. That is what they do. They pry. They investigate. They dig. They resort to pettiness. Don’t you remember when the anti-Obama people made a big issue of the fact that Obama experimented with Cocain in his youth? Don’t you remember when the anti-Bush people made a point of reminding people that Bush drank too much [alcohol]?

Political parties will try practically anything and everything. They hope that what they throw will stick. That is what they do. They pry. They investigate. They dig. They resort to pettiness. Don’t you remember when the anti-Obama people made a big issue of the fact that Obama experimented with Cocain in his youth? Don’t you remember when the anti-Bush people made a point of reminding people that Bush drank too much [alcohol]?

This is not the same. I don't see how anyone could vote for a person that openly supports witchcraft. With all we know about witches, for the GOP to give us a candidate who is a witch is an insult to all Christian Americans.

How O'Donnell could openly support a group that captures and eats little children, trys to steal ruby slippers, makes poison apples that put you into a deep sleep and rides a freak'n broomstick is beyond me.

Yea, I know O'Donnell will attempt to convince us that she was a Samantha Stevens or Good Witch of the North type of witch. But how can we be sure?

This is not the same. I don't see how anyone could vote for a person that openly supports witchcraft. With all we know about witches, for the GOP to give us a candidate who is a witch is an insult to all Christian Americans.

How O'Donnell could openly support a group that captures and eats little children, trys to steal ruby slippers, makes poison apples that put you into a deep sleep and rides a freak'n broomstick is beyond me.

Yea, I know O'Donnell will attempt to convince us that she was a Samantha Stevens or Good Witch of the North type of witch. But how can we be sure?
You call what she did in high school "openly supports". Sounds very partisan to me, leftwinger. In fact, I'm laughing at you right now.
In Delaware, there seems to be two distinct choices. One is very liberal, and the other is very conservative. It will depend on the Independents of that state who will win. My money is on the liberal.
You need to take your witch hunt somewhere else, leftwinger.....your sounding a little pathetic in your post. :lol:

You call what she did in high school "openly supports". Sounds very partisan to me, leftwinger. In fact, I'm laughing at you right now.
In Delaware, there seems to be two distinct choices. One is very liberal, and the other is very conservative. It will depend on the Independents of that state who will win. My money is on the liberal.
You need to take your witch hunt somewhere else, leftwinger.....your sounding a little pathetic in your post. :lol:

Nice try at covering up for a Witch, Meister. Another GOP smokescreen. You try to stick a witch into the heart of our government process and think you can get away with it? GOP trying to have her cast her wicked spells on Congress the same way she did it on Castle?

Keep trying to pass off that..."She only did it in High School" nonsense. Everyone knows that once you are a witch you are always a witch. Samantha Stevens tried to live a normal life also....but her witchly powers always got in the way

feaf.jpg

More Democrat misery or the "Witch?" Go with the Witch. :)

Nice try at covering up for a Witch, Meister. Another GOP smokescreen. You try to stick a witch into the heart of our government process and think you can get away with it? GOP trying to have her cast her wicked spells on Congress the same way she did it on Castle?

Keep trying to pass off that..."She only did it in High School" nonsense. Everyone knows that once you are a witch you are always a witch. Samantha Stevens tried to live a normal life also....but her witchly powers always got in the way

What a partisan hack you are. That's like saying everyone knows that if you drank in HS your a drunk forever. :lol:
epic fail, sonny.

"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously, Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

smear: a usually unsubstantiated charge or accusation against a person or organization —often used attributively <a smear campaign> <a smear job> Smear - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

If teh lady in question got her start in public life by being a Christian Evangelist and leader of a group that attacked others for being non-Christian -- then the attacks are a public service.

Now please address how the attacks qualify as smears?
Seriously, I don't usually waste my time following up on Christian whackos and their bizarre statements.

anyone want to explain how any of this amounts to a smear?

:eusa_shhh:

What a partisan hack you are. That's like saying everyone knows that if you drank in HS your a drunk forever. :lol:
epic fail, sonny.

It makes me sick how the GOP protects witches. Don't you realize the pure evil they have set loose on our society? And you call yourselves Christians?

If it were up to me, I would round up all the witches and put them into internment camps. Witches are not REAL Americans and do not deserve any rights.

I fail to see how Republicans want to round up illegal Mexicans and protect the rights of witches who want to round up our children and eat them. I have not forgiven them for that ruby slipper incident either

"Once a witch always a witch"?

WTF?

Did someone beam us back to 1692?

Sal_hang.jpg

I'm afraid it is true. Anyone who watched Bewitched knows that once you are a witch you cannot just lead a normal life. Your witchly powers keep surfacing at the worst possible times.

O'Donnell knows this and is trying to pass herself as "cured"

I don't think so

It makes me sick how the GOP protects witches. Don't you realize the pure evil they have set loose on our society? And you call yourselves Christians?

If it were up to me, I would round up all the witches and put them into internment camps. Witches are not REAL Americans and do not deserve any rights.

I fail to see how Republicans want to round up illegal Mexicans and protect the rights of witches who want to round up our children and eat them. I have not forgiven them for that ruby slipper incident either
:lol:

You should start your own Eye of Newt, Soup-2-Nuts Tea Party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back