All women want the same thing

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Without exception, all women want the same thing. To be ravaged silly by a tall, muscular man.

It's just that women pretend to want other things, like money, power, etc. I think it's just part of the conversation they have with themselves, to make it interesting.

It's not that men are more superficial when we go gaga over young women with great bodies. It's just that we are more honest about it.

Without exception, all women want the same thing. To be ravaged silly by a tall, muscular man.

It's just that women pretend to want other things, like money, power, etc. I think it's just part of the conversation they have with themselves, to make it interesting.

It's not that men are more superficial when we go gaga over young women with great bodies. It's just that we are more honest about it.

My personal history says different

I can see you have never been married..

Sounds like a clothing store stock boy that shows those manikins who their daddy is after closing time.

Perhaps he'll get lucky and one will turn into a young Kim Cattrall like in that documentary.

image.gif

So you fat and ugly. LOL Your life sucks

Boy meets world..

Boy meets world..

MongoGlow, how u been?

Boy meets world..

MongoGlow, how u been?
Still alive a sassy, how about you?

Boy meets world..

MongoGlow, how u been?

enjoying this cool and breezy 3 day weekend with extra money to spend for eating out because of my insurance company

Boy meets world..

MongoGlow, how u been?

enjoying this cool and breezy 3 day weekend with extra money to spend for eating out because of my insurance company
It's simply lovely this time of year and in spring..I can work all day in the sun and not feel bad.......

Forum List

Back