Wise latino woman

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WISE LATINO WOMAN

The controversial is not about her being a “wise Latino woman” but the statement that she could come to a “better decision than a white man” because she is a Latino. That cannot be explained any clearer. What if Clarence Thomas had said “because I am a wise black man I can make a better decision than a white man” or if McCain had said because he was a white man he could run the country better than a black man. No one doubts that she is a wise Latino woman but that does not make her decision better than any one else, black or white or male or female.

THAT IS A RACIST REMARK AND RACIST THINKING.

WISE LATINO WOMAN

The controversial is not about her being a “wise Latino woman” but the statement that she could come to a “better decision than a white man” because she is a Latino. That cannot be explained any clearer. What if Clarence Thomas had said “because I am a wise black man I can make a better decision than a white man” or if McCain had said because he was a white man he could run the country better than a black man. No one doubts that she is a wise Latino woman but that does not make her decision better than any one else, black or white or male or female.

THAT IS A RACIST REMARK AND RACIST THINKING.

Maybe her decisions are better than a white man's decisions but her decisions are equal to a wise white man's decisions.

Don't bother to get your panties in a knot. It will be Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor.
Very true. And the balance will not change from what it was previously.

Its a push at best.

Try to not lose any sleep over that little fact.

But hey, maybe her family will feed her lots of bacon and fried foods on a daily basis.

Republicans should oppose her simply because she is Obama's choice. Add in the racist comment and the fact she belongs to racist organizations and well that would be why Democrats should oppose her also. But expecting Democrats to show any sense or brains is like expecting a 3 year old to recite Shakespeare.

Wise latino!! No just any latino!!! The obamaloonies will eat this up!! Anyone but white!!!

Forum List

Back