Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

And while you moronic right wingnuts are celebrating some serious collusion between the executive and judicial in Wisconsin, maybe you could muster up the cojones and answer a simple question: would you be so accepting of the turnout if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law.

when the initial results came out and it appeared that klopper had won I said then that thats the way the cookie crumbles, *shrugs* not everyone is hyperventilating uber partisan, stop projecting.

And that was less than 500 votes, yet taichi is still whining with a 7000 votes against him.

well, its got to be Konspiracy. We'll see where all of these recalls go, if they happen and reps get thrown out, then thats that, the voters have spoken.

maybe we should ask him if that happens and the minority rep.s take a powder robbing the legislature of a quorum would he be okay with that? I wouldn't and I suspect you wouldn't either, but then again, we are adults and realize no matter who does it, thats not governance........its an usurpation of such.

And here's another intellectually coward that can't answer a simple question.

Also, is old Publius really ignorant enough to think that his current lifestyle would have been possible without the New Deal and union's in America?

I was never asked a question. But I see here that I have been challenged with one. Let me answer it for you. YES!

YOU just ignored the question I put to Dr. House in order to spew your ignorance as to how the New Deal and unions affected your life. So if you want to play games, fine...I'll officially put the question to YOU, Publius: given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would you be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

And as to your obvious ignorance regarding the New Deal and unions, here are a few points for your education:

1. Unions Gave Us The Weekend: Even the ultra-conservative Mises Institute notes that the relatively labor-free 1870, the average workweek for most Americans was 61 hours — almost double what most Americans work now. Yet in the late nineteenth century and the twentieth century, labor unions engaged in massive strikes in order to demand shorter workweeks so that Americans could be home with their loved ones instead of constantly toiling for their employers with no leisure time. By 1937, these labor actions created enough political momentum to pass the Fair Labor Standards Act, which helped create a federal framework for a shorter workweek that included room for leisure time.

2. Unions Gave Us Fair Wages And Relative Income Equality: As ThinkProgress reported earlier in the week, the relative decline of unions over the past 35 years has mirrored a decline in the middle class’s share of national income. It is also true that at the time when most Americans belonged to a union — a period of time between the 1940′s and 1950′s — income inequality in the U.S. was at its lowest point in the history of the country.

3. Unions Helped End Child Labor: “Union organizing and child labor reform were often intertwined” in U.S. history, with organization’s like the “National Consumers’ League” and the National Child Labor Committee” working together in the early 20th century to ban child labor. The very first American Federation of Labor (AFL) national convention passed “a resolution calling on states to ban children under 14 from all gainful employment” in 1881, and soon after states across the country adopted similar recommendations, leading up to the 1938 Fair Labor Standards Act which regulated child labor on the federal level for the first time.

4. Unions Won Widespread Employer-Based Health Coverage: “The rise of unions in the 1930′s and 1940′s led to the first great expansion of health care” for all Americans, as labor unions banded workers together to negotiate for health coverage plans from employers. In 1942, “the US set up a National War Labor Board. It had the power to set a cap on all wage increases. But it let employers circumvent the cap by offering “fringe benefits” – notably, health insurance.” By 1950, “half of all companies with fewer than 250 workers and two-thirds of all companies with more than 250 workers offered health insurance of one kind or another.”

5. Unions Spearheaded The Fight For The Family And Medical Leave Act: Labor unions like the AFL-CIO federation led the fight for this 1993 law, which “requires state agencies and private employers with more than 50 employees to provide up to 12 weeks of job-protected unpaid leave annually for workers to care for a newborn, newly adopted child, seriously ill family member or for the worker’s own illness.”

ThinkProgress » REPORT: Five Things Unions Have Done For All Americans

Top 10 New Deal Programs
Top 10 New Deal Programs

1. CCC - Civilian Conservation Corps
The Civilian Conservation Corps was created in 1933 by Franklin D. Roosevelt to combat unemployment. This work relief program had the desired effect and provided jobs for many Americans during the Great Depression. The CCC was responsible for building many public works and created structures and trails in parks across the nation.

2. CWA - Civil Works Administration
The Civil Works Administration was created in 1933 to create jobs for the unemployed. Its focus on high paying jobs in the construction arena resulted in a much greater expense to the federal government than originally anticipated. The CWA ended in 1934 in large part due to opposition to its cost.

3. FHA - Federal Housing Administration
The Federal Housing Administration was a government agency created to combat the housing crisis of the Great Depression. The large number of unemployed workers combined with the banking crisis created a situation in which banks recalled loans. The FHA was designed to regulate mortgages and housing conditions.

4. FSA - Federal Security Agency
The Federal Security Agency established in 1939 had the responsibility for several important government entities. Until it was abolished in 1953, it administered social security, federal education funding, and food and drug safety.

5. HOLC - Home Owner's Loan Corporation
The Home Owner's Loan Corporation was created in 1933 to assist in the refinancing of homes. The housing crisis created a great many foreclosures, and Franklin Roosevelt hoped this new agency would stem the tide. In fact, between 1933 and 1935 one million people received long term loans through the agency that saved their homes from foreclosure.

6. NRA - National Recovery Act
The National Recovery Act was designed to bring the interests of working class Americans and business together. Through hearings and government intervention the hope was to balance the needs of all involved in the economy. However, the NRA was declared unconstitutional in the landmark Supreme Court case Schechter Poultry Corp. v. US. The Supreme Court ruled that the NRA violated the separation of powers.

7. PWA - Public Works Administration
The Public Works Administration was a program created to provide economic stimulus and jobs during the Great Depression. The PWA was designed to create public works and continued until the US ramped up wartime production for World War II. It ended in 1941.

8. SSA - Social Security Act
The Social Security Act was designed to combat the widespread poverty among senior citizens. The government program provided income to retired wage earners. The program has become one of the most popular government programs and is funded by current wage earners and their employers. However, in recent years concerns have arisen about the viability of continuing to fund the program as the Baby Boom generation reaches retirement age.

9. TVA - Tennessee Valley Authority
The Tennessee Valley Authority was established in 1933 to develop the economy in the Tennessee Valley region which had been hit extremely hard by the Great Depression. The TVA was and is a federally owned corporation that works in this region to this day. It is the largest public provider of electricity in the United States.

10. WPA - Works Progress Administration
The Works Progress Administration was created in 1935. As the largest New Deal Agency, the WPA impacted millions of Americans. It provided jobs across the nation. Because of it, numerous roads, buildings, and other projects were completed. It was renamed the Works Projects Administration in 1939. It officially ended in 1943.

What can I say. I could write a book about how the majority of those programs hurt america and had the exact opposit of their intended effect. So instead of you loading the thread down with information so that a response would be impossible (impossible because when I speak economics and the fundamentals ofliberty I break it down so far that any idiot could understand it. Extreamly necessary in this forum). How about you just pick whatever one you want to go on that you think benefits us the most and I will show you how its bogus? Oh, and think progress isnt exactly the most reliable source. It would be like a conservative quoting a dumbed down version of Newsmax. Infact, after that tea party video I'm surprised that anyone gives them any credebility.

Last edited:
I was never asked a question. But I see here that I have been challenged with one. Let me answer it for you. YES!

YOU just ignored the question I put to Dr. House in order to spew your ignorance as to how the New Deal and unions affected your life. So if you want to play games, fine...I'll officially put the question to YOU, Publius: given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would you be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

And as to your obvious ignorance regarding the New Deal and unions, here are a few points for your education:

1. Unions Gave Us The Weekend: Even the ultra-conservative Mises Institute notes that the relatively labor-free 1870, the average workweek for most Americans was 61 hours — almost double what most Americans work now. Yet in the late nineteenth century and the twentieth century, labor unions engaged in massive strikes in order to demand shorter workweeks so that Americans could be home with their loved ones instead of constantly toiling for their employers with no leisure time. By 1937, these labor actions created enough political momentum to pass the Fair Labor Standards Act, which helped create a federal framework for a shorter workweek that included room for leisure time.

2. Unions Gave Us Fair Wages And Relative Income Equality: As ThinkProgress reported earlier in the week, the relative decline of unions over the past 35 years has mirrored a decline in the middle class’s share of national income. It is also true that at the time when most Americans belonged to a union — a period of time between the 1940′s and 1950′s — income inequality in the U.S. was at its lowest point in the history of the country.

3. Unions Helped End Child Labor: “Union organizing and child labor reform were often intertwined” in U.S. history, with organization’s like the “National Consumers’ League” and the National Child Labor Committee” working together in the early 20th century to ban child labor. The very first American Federation of Labor (AFL) national convention passed “a resolution calling on states to ban children under 14 from all gainful employment” in 1881, and soon after states across the country adopted similar recommendations, leading up to the 1938 Fair Labor Standards Act which regulated child labor on the federal level for the first time.

4. Unions Won Widespread Employer-Based Health Coverage: “The rise of unions in the 1930′s and 1940′s led to the first great expansion of health care” for all Americans, as labor unions banded workers together to negotiate for health coverage plans from employers. In 1942, “the US set up a National War Labor Board. It had the power to set a cap on all wage increases. But it let employers circumvent the cap by offering “fringe benefits” – notably, health insurance.” By 1950, “half of all companies with fewer than 250 workers and two-thirds of all companies with more than 250 workers offered health insurance of one kind or another.”

5. Unions Spearheaded The Fight For The Family And Medical Leave Act: Labor unions like the AFL-CIO federation led the fight for this 1993 law, which “requires state agencies and private employers with more than 50 employees to provide up to 12 weeks of job-protected unpaid leave annually for workers to care for a newborn, newly adopted child, seriously ill family member or for the worker’s own illness.”

Top 10 New Deal Programs
Top 10 New Deal Programs

The Civilian Conservation Corps was created in 1933 by Franklin D. Roosevelt to combat unemployment. This work relief program had the desired effect and provided jobs for many Americans during the Great Depression. The CCC was responsible for building many public works and created structures and trails in parks across the nation.

The Civil Works Administration was created in 1933 to create jobs for the unemployed. Its focus on high paying jobs in the construction arena resulted in a much greater expense to the federal government than originally anticipated. The CWA ended in 1934 in large part due to opposition to its cost.

The Federal Housing Administration was a government agency created to combat the housing crisis of the Great Depression. The large number of unemployed workers combined with the banking crisis created a situation in which banks recalled loans. The FHA was designed to regulate mortgages and housing conditions.

The Federal Security Agency established in 1939 had the responsibility for several important government entities. Until it was abolished in 1953, it administered social security, federal education funding, and food and drug safety.

The Home Owner's Loan Corporation was created in 1933 to assist in the refinancing of homes. The housing crisis created a great many foreclosures, and Franklin Roosevelt hoped this new agency would stem the tide. In fact, between 1933 and 1935 one million people received long term loans through the agency that saved their homes from foreclosure.

The National Recovery Act was designed to bring the interests of working class Americans and business together. Through hearings and government intervention the hope was to balance the needs of all involved in the economy. However, the NRA was declared unconstitutional in the landmark Supreme Court case Schechter Poultry Corp. v. US. The Supreme Court ruled that the NRA violated the separation of powers.

The Public Works Administration was a program created to provide economic stimulus and jobs during the Great Depression. The PWA was designed to create public works and continued until the US ramped up wartime production for World War II. It ended in 1941.

The Social Security Act was designed to combat the widespread poverty among senior citizens. The government program provided income to retired wage earners. The program has become one of the most popular government programs and is funded by current wage earners and their employers. However, in recent years concerns have arisen about the viability of continuing to fund the program as the Baby Boom generation reaches retirement age.

The Tennessee Valley Authority was established in 1933 to develop the economy in the Tennessee Valley region which had been hit extremely hard by the Great Depression. The TVA was and is a federally owned corporation that works in this region to this day. It is the largest public provider of electricity in the United States.

The Works Progress Administration was created in 1935. As the largest New Deal Agency, the WPA impacted millions of Americans. It provided jobs across the nation. Because of it, numerous roads, buildings, and other projects were completed. It was renamed the Works Projects Administration in 1939. It officially ended in 1943.

What can I say. You could give an honest answer to the question, and then acknowledge the validity of the information regarding the New Deal & unions in making your current standard of living better...but somehow I doubt you have the cojones to do so. I could write a book about how the majority of those programs hurt america and had the exact opposit of their intended effect. No, if you're so assured of your convictions, you could merely give a short, point for point response to the information I provided. But as with all intellectually bankrupt neocon blowhards, you'll just bluff and bluster. So instead of you loading the thread down with information so that a response would be impossible (impossible because when I speak economics and the fundamentals ofliberty I break it down so far that any idiot could understand it. Extreamly necessary in this forum). Yeah, just what I thought...another neocon blowhard trying to bluff past his ignorance. YOU opened the door, genius...if you're such a scholar, you should have laid out your case instead of trying to take cheap shots...TFB if you got shown up. How about you just pick whatever one you want to go on that you think benefits us the most and I will show you how its bogus? How about you grow a pair and give an honest answer to the question, and then TRY to demonstrate to us all how ANY of the points I laid forth have IMPEDED the benefits and progress in YOUR life? I made my case, bunky...if you can counter it, do so and quit blowing smoke. Oh, and think progress isnt exactly the most reliable source. Really? Because so far YOU haven't been able to disprove or logically/factually refute ONE ITEM of information they gave here. Bitching about the political slant of a source is one thing, disproving their information is a whole other smoke. It would be like a conservative quoting a dumbed down version of Newsmax. Infact, after that tea party video I'm surprised that anyone gives them any credebility.

True enough about NewsMax...but unlike them Think Progress actually gives links to ALL the fact based information which supports their headlines. Newsmax has a nasty habit of trying to present opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact. Big difference.

Now that being said, you've got an answer to the question I asked?

True enough about NewsMax...but unlike them Think Progress actually gives links to ALL the fact based information which supports their headlines. Newsmax has a nasty habit of trying to present opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact. Big difference.

Now that being said, you've got an answer to the question I asked?[/COLOR]

:lol::lol::lol:

TFF

Nobody asked me a question you lying sack of shit. Have you admitted your lies yet? have you admitted lying about your lies? have you admitted lying about the lies you told about your lies? As soon as you cop to your lies I'll entertain you with an answer to your deflection.

Oh spare us all your BS, Benny. You read the question I asked your moronic compadres, but you ignored it to just spew your BS. But if you want to play games, fine....I'll officially ask you the question....if the situation in Wisconsin was reversed and Kloppenburg came out on top, would you be so accepting and compliant?

So stop acting like a P***Y, Benny....you can scream "liar" until doomsday...PROVING it in no uncertain terms, using facts and logic, is a whole other smoke.
Reading comprehension not your strong suit? I said i'ld answer your deflection when you copped to your lie... you haven't done so yet. Proving it is easy since you did it for me with your dumbassed "cronologies". So, dumbass, once again, go back in the thread and show us a post AFTER post 607 where you admitted that what you claimed in post 607 was a lie, then admit that you lied about lying about it, and that you lied about claiming to have admitted it was a lie after you lied about lying about it. Until you do, I won't be answering any deflections.

And there you have it folks.....Benny is just a bitter child who didn't like losing. He keeps accusing me of lying, and yet to date he can't logically or factually proof I lied about anything (this goes to ANOTHER thread that has no relation to this one). I basically proved Benny wrong factually and logically, and he didn't like it. Now he follows me around like a dog in heat looking for attention.

Bottom line: I asked a simple question here, Benny can't honestly answer it, so Benny just keeps lying to deflect his own inability to deal honestly and logically in a discussion.

You can repeat your nonsense until doomsday, Benny....but you have to PROVE that I lied. Since you can't do that, just grow the fuck up and answer the question I put forth here. If not, I'll just ignore your silly ass and watch you stamp your widdle feet and scream! :razz:

TFF

And our clownish Dr. House cannot muster the intellectual honesty to answer a simple question. Laugh, clown, laugh.

And the Quantum Windbag avoids the question like the little neocon coward that he is. And as always, the truth is a little more than what neocon windbags would have you believe.
JoAnne Kloppenburg To Seek Statewide Recount In Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

She lost, get over it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/21/us/21brfs-RECOUNTFAVOR_BRF.html

As for your question, I learned a long time ago to accept the truth.

And our intellectual coward Quantum Windbag strikes again! For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law. My question to our resident neocon parrot is very poignant given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would parrots like the Quantum Windbag be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

Actually, it's not up to the "local law" at this point... The recount was finished and she lost by 70000+ votes... Now it's up to Kloppy and whether she wants to spend the cash fighting the results...

I imagine she will fight it, but she's ancient history to you libs now... You can always send her a few clams to help her out...

TFF

And our clownish Dr. House cannot muster the intellectual honesty to answer a simple question. Laugh, clown, laugh.

I don't give a fuck about your "question"... I was rolling with laughter regarding your opinion of Thinkprogress....:lol:

Despite all the money & smearing,Prosser has Won. Sweet justice for sure. Union activists should be ashamed of their behavior these last couple of Months. Prosser didn't deserve the kind of smearing he suffered. So suck it Union turds. :)

And like all neocon intellectual cowards, Benny joins the silly Windbag in avoiding the question.

And the beat goes on

JoAnne Kloppenburg To Seek Statewide Recount In Wisconsin Supreme Court Election
Nobody asked me a question you lying sack of shit. Have you admitted your lies yet? have you admitted lying about your lies? have you admitted lying about the lies you told about your lies? As soon as you cop to your lies I'll entertain you with an answer to your deflection.

Oh spare us all your BS, Benny. You read the question I asked your moronic compadres, but you ignored it to just spew your BS. But if you want to play games, fine....I'll officially ask you the question....if the situation in Wisconsin was reversed and Kloppenburg came out on top, would you be so accepting and compliant?

So stop acting like a P***Y, Benny....you can scream "liar" until doomsday...PROVING it in no uncertain terms, using facts and logic, is a whole other smoke.

Seems to me that the only side that cries for recounts is from the democrats, Franken, Gregoire, and Gore seem to come to mind. How about the republicans? Can you run off a few names for us?

Anytime Soros' puppets lose,it's time for jubilant celebration. Soros and the Democrats spent a ton of Money and time smearing Prosser. Yet they still lost. Gotta love it! WOO HOO!!!

Top 10 New Deal Programs
Top 10 New Deal Programs

What can I say. You could give an honest answer to the question, and then acknowledge the validity of the information regarding the New Deal & unions in making your current standard of living better...but somehow I doubt you have the cojones to do so. I could write a book about how the majority of those programs hurt america and had the exact opposit of their intended effect. No, if you're so assured of your convictions, you could merely give a short, point for point response to the information I provided. But as with all intellectually bankrupt neocon blowhards, you'll just bluff and bluster. So instead of you loading the thread down with information so that a response would be impossible (impossible because when I speak economics and the fundamentals ofliberty I break it down so far that any idiot could understand it. Extreamly necessary in this forum). Yeah, just what I thought...another neocon blowhard trying to bluff past his ignorance. YOU opened the door, genius...if you're such a scholar, you should have laid out your case instead of trying to take cheap shots...TFB if you got shown up. How about you just pick whatever one you want to go on that you think benefits us the most and I will show you how its bogus? How about you grow a pair and give an honest answer to the question, and then TRY to demonstrate to us all how ANY of the points I laid forth have IMPEDED the benefits and progress in YOUR life? I made my case, bunky...if you can counter it, do so and quit blowing smoke. Oh, and think progress isnt exactly the most reliable source. Really? Because so far YOU haven't been able to disprove or logically/factually refute ONE ITEM of information they gave here. Bitching about the political slant of a source is one thing, disproving their information is a whole other smoke. It would be like a conservative quoting a dumbed down version of Newsmax. Infact, after that tea party video I'm surprised that anyone gives them any credebility.

Now that being said, you've got an answer to the question I asked?

Dont change my quote. I'm sure that violates forum rules. Though I am sure your too lazy or perhaps ignorant of how you can break up quotes and respond accordingly. It makes life easeyer on both me and you. I am not goint to read that heap of trash that you posted when you butcherd my response.
As far as Kloppingburg or whatever her name is goes, Conservatives are accustomed to contested elections not going their way. To be honest with you I was surprised that Prosser won. The norm has been that no matter what the lead that any conservative has he usually loses on the recount.
I will never trust think progress nor are they or have they been a credeble source on anything. Especially after that tea party hit job they put out which was so obviously false once you looked at the clips that video came from. I furthermore, will not subscribe to death by over information. I will not go down the line and write you a damning essay that could be a book once finished refering to all that garbage that you put out. Pick one or two and defend it but you certainly are not going to waste my time.

Last edited:
She lost, get over it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/21/us/21brfs-RECOUNTFAVOR_BRF.html

As for your question, I learned a long time ago to accept the truth.

And our intellectual coward Quantum Windbag strikes again! For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law. My question to our resident neocon parrot is very poignant given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would parrots like the Quantum Windbag be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

Actually, it's not up to the "local law" at this point... The recount was finished and she lost by 70000+ votes... Now it's up to Kloppy and whether she wants to spend the cash fighting the results...

I imagine she will fight it, but she's ancient history to you libs now... You can always send her a few clams to help her out...

Apparently, Dr. House didn't read the information contained in the link I provided:

share this story
Submit this storydigg reddit stumble MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Wisconsin Supreme Court challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg asked election officials Wednesday for a statewide recount in her flagging upset bid against Justice David Prosser, a race that marked yet another front in the fight over Republican Gov. Scott Walker's polarizing union rights law.

Final county tallies compiled last week showed Prosser held a 7,316-vote lead over the little-known state attorney. The margin is within one-half of 1 percent of the total votes cast, entitling Kloppenburg to a statewide recount at local governments' expense.

Kloppenburg said at a news conference that her campaign detected "widespread anomalies" in the election around the state. She didn't directly answer questions about whether she felt she could make up 7,000 votes, saying instead she wants to shine light on how the election was conducted.

"Wisconsin residents must have full confidence that these election results are legitimate and that this election was fair," Kloppenburg said.

State election officials said the recount would likely begin next week. They planned to file a request with a judge on Thursday seeking permission to clear voting machine memory cards so local clerks can start counting again.[/FONT]

I don't give a fuck about your "question"... I was rolling with laughter regarding your opinion of Thinkprogress....:lol:

Ahhh, our intellectually dishonest and cowardly Dr. House bluffs with faux hysterics at a simple question.....would he be so accepting of the Wisconsin situation if the political parties of those involved were reversed? And as the chronology of the post shows, oursilly House doctor makes fun of information that he is ignorant of simply because he does not like the source. Laugh, clown, laugh. :razz:

Despite all the money & smearing,Prosser has Won. Sweet justice for sure. Union activists should be ashamed of their behavior these last couple of Months. Prosser didn't deserve the kind of smearing he suffered. So suck it Union turds. :)

And pray, enlighten us all to the "slander" you profess....because since Prosser is a lawyer, he sure as hell would publically point out and sue anyone who did such.

But hey, it's all hunky dory in Wisconsin, right? A governor who lies about reasons for trying to dismantle unions, a woman who was previously given immunity from prosecution to testify against fellow politicos involved in dubious vote handling....yeah, it's all cool. :cuckoo:

Seems to me that the only side that cries for recounts is from the democrats, Franken, Gregoire, and Gore seem to come to mind. How about the republicans? Can you run off a few names for us?

Franken WON as a result of the recount, genius......there's never a guarantee of that, but if the circumstances warrant it, so be it...regardless of political party.

Anytime Soros' puppets lose,it's time for jubilant celebration. Soros and the Democrats spent a ton of Money and time smearing Prosser. Yet they still lost. Gotta love it! WOO HOO!!!

Actually I loved it when Walker was nailed schmoozing on the phone with what he thought was a Koch brother...and musing as to how using saboteurs on legal protest rallies.

Let me know when you've got something similar on Kloppenburg...or any evidence that Soros is tied to anything in Wisconsin.

Kloppenburg said at a news conference that her campaign detected "widespread anomalies" in the election around the state. She didn't directly answer questions about whether she felt she could make up 7,000 votes, saying instead she wants to shine light on how the election was conducted.

"Wisconsin residents must have full confidence that these election results are legitimate and that this election was fair," Kloppenburg said

“The recount served the dual purpose of verifying correct vote totals for the candidates and public, as well as providing an opportunity for state and local election officials to evaluate procedures for conducting elections and canvassing results,” Robinson said. “Overall, I am very pleased and proud of the performance of our election partners at the municipal and county level in conducting the recount. We recognize that this is an unexpected and unbudgeted task, and their efforts will help us to further improve our training and election administration.”

And that's that! Let's see how Prosser does by his boy Walker when his election recall comes up next year!:cool:

Forum List

Back