Wisconsin Student Tells Anchor "We Need To Tax The Rich" As A Solution To The Crisis

:(

It was either Tuesday/Wednesday evening during a Fox News Program where the anchor was speaking with this kid in Wisconsin about the Union Crisis. He attempted to explain his version of the situation(maybe how it was affecting college kids),and in the middle of his statements,he has a brain-stoppage and says either "We Need To Tax The Rich" or "We Need To Start Taxing The Rich", as a solution to retrieving the millions of unfunded compensation dollars that seemed to have vanished. That's like a lunatic robbing a bank because he maxed out and abused his credit cards&can't pay them off.

This is so typical of a staunch Obama Supporter! We lost and wasted all of our money, let's go steal it from those who worked hard for it! They Don't Need It! The Hell With Those Evil Job Creator's :redface:

So anyone who is in the middle class doesn't work hard, doesn't deserve the right to be paid well, or have any benefits?

Thats the biggest crock of BS I have ever heard. Does Paris Hilton work hard? Did Michael Vick work hard? Did these trust fund babies do anything with their lives? Hell no. They never worked a day in their lives. Never work 8-6 everyday trying to make sure their kids have a roof over their heads, food on the table and new clothes to wear to school.

This is about them paying their fair share. They get off alot easier than you think. Warren Buffet pays less in taxes than his secretary. Thats ridiculous. They need no more benefits, they don't want to pay taxes. No one wants to pay taxes. But everyone has to pay taxes. They haven't even created any jobs plus any investment they do make, they can write off in their taxes.

I see no problem in the statement.

thats not what I was getting at, all middle class workers deserve to be financially stable through retirement, its who who give a chunk of your earnings to and trusting them for 20 or so years. I have never trusted any financial firm when it comes to investing a lump some or monthly payments. Look at what happened with ENRON&Madoff. Thats what I was talking about. If you join a union, don't assume your 50/60/70K pension will be there for you when you turn 62/65. My dad was the same way! and he's 80 now,debt free living on Hollywood Beach Florida.

Typical lack of grasp of Basic Math on the part of a young idealist Liberal.

If you define Rich as people who make .5 Million a year or more, and decided to tax them at 100% taking every penny they make. You would hardly put a dent in our Deficit.

And people wonder why some of us think Liberals are Delusional.

If you get to define all young Liberals based on one person, does that mean I get to define all old "Conservatives" by one of the racist morons on here?

And then go on to say "and people wonder why some of us think Conservatives are Delusional."?

Because I'm pretty sure if I did so, it would be just as moronic as your post was.

Saying it is typical of many young Liberals, is not the same as saying all young liberals.

Typical lack of grasp of Basic Math on the part of a young idealist Liberal.

If you define Rich as people who make .5 Million a year or more, and decided to tax them at 100% taking every penny they make. You would hardly put a dent in our Deficit.

And people wonder why some of us think Liberals are Delusional.

If you get to define all young Liberals based on one person, does that mean I get to define all old "Conservatives" by one of the racist morons on here?

And then go on to say "and people wonder why some of us think Conservatives are Delusional."?

Because I'm pretty sure if I did so, it would be just as moronic as your post was.

You are welcome to make an idiot of yourself. Free country.

But Liberals.... young and old, would do well to remember this.... 'sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money'.

See, much of the time you're as reasonable as anyone here. Then once in awhile, BAM!, really dumb.

Agreed,there are several grades of liberals, the more extreme ones are the individuals who are able body,can work if they wanted to(well except during this obama recession),,,anyway,many libs prefer not to work and expect handouts so they can have all the leisure time they want,like the ones who spend alot of time on Callyfornia beaches, and others who may be investing their welfare checks on drugs(hmm,maybe thats why so many minorities voted for Obama,,,Free Money to invest in the drug business) anyone ever thought of that? This country would hit rock bottom if 50% of us were lazy liberals,living off of borrowed trillions!!

But Liberals.... young and old, would do well to remember this.... 'sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money'.

See, much of the time you're as reasonable as anyone here. Then once in awhile, BAM!, really dumb.

The sooner that the left realize that this mythical bottomless pit of money they refer to as 'the rich' is not a bottomless pit of money. More importantly, wealthy gives you the flexibility to move your money out of reach of a greedy government. Push them too far and they will leave, just like they have in other countries. We all have to live within our means.... including the government. If my means are more than yours, that is my business.

Ok, so wtf does that have to do with some kid claiming we need to "tax the rich" as a way to solve the things that *child* does not even understand... That fucker prolly can't tell you what party hold a majority in the Senate and house, but we should take his advice on taxing people more... Yeah, we should base are fucking tax code off what soundbytes kids were programmed to say TM...

TM, do you think there would be ANY consequences to taxing the rich? Any, I’m just wondering…

Nothing.... but truthdon'tmatter is not getting the response she wants in her thread so she's trolling other threads with her hysterical ranting.

I blew it by mixing up rick scott with scott walker.

There is a thread about it started so people can give me shit about my mistake ther instead pof further messing up the OPs thread here.

feel free to fire away , I deserve it for such a stupid mistake.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/155824-my-big-baffonery.html

Ahh, ok then.

So TM, starting fresh... Do you believe the answer is as the child says? Will taxing the rich "fix all of our problems?"

The reason I ask is because there is this belief system that you can fix problems from the ass end of the issue. There seems to be a serious lack of figuring out what caused the issue and basing the fix on changing that which cased the problem.
The founding fathers did just that, the recognized that Government will manage to blow any amount of money and ALWAYS come up short... They figured this out over 200 years ago and based a country off the idea of restricting Government. At that point America rushed its way up to being a super power...

Now we are owned by other countries and small minded children believe the answer is "tax the rich." Why every time America moves in the direction of “taking care of the little people” do they seem to get screwed harder just a few short years later?

:(

It was either Tuesday/Wednesday evening during a Fox News Program where the anchor was speaking with this kid in Wisconsin about the Union Crisis. He attempted to explain his version of the situation(maybe how it was affecting college kids),and in the middle of his statements,he has a brain-stoppage and says either "We Need To Tax The Rich" or "We Need To Start Taxing The Rich", as a solution to retrieving the millions of unfunded compensation dollars that seemed to have vanished. That's like a lunatic robbing a bank because he maxed out and abused his credit cards&can't pay them off.

This is so typical of a staunch Obama Supporter! We lost and wasted all of our money, let's go steal it from those who worked hard for it! They Don't Need It! The Hell With Those Evil Job Creator's :redface:

This is pretty fascinating. A student in Wisconsin saying we should tax the rich. Frankly, I would never have imagined such a thing. Thank you for posting it.

The sooner that the left realize that this mythical bottomless pit of money they refer to as 'the rich' is not a bottomless pit of money. More importantly, wealthy gives you the flexibility to move your money out of reach of a greedy government. Push them too far and they will leave, just like they have in other countries. We all have to live within our means.... including the government. If my means are more than yours, that is my business.
Not if your means are more because of bribes you've paid to Republicans AND Democrats to structure tax policy to your financial benefit.

In 2007 the bottom 50% of Americans possessed about 2.5% of US wealth. The top 1% owned 33.8%.

There are reports the richest 1% have increased their "fair share" of national wealth by about two percent over the last two years.

Wealth and Inequality...

During the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression. A downturn the investment/gambling practices of the richest 1% instigated.

As for flexibility, any of the parasites who take their money abroad to avoid American taxes should lose their citizenship and every morsel of Real Estate they leave behind.

Good riddance.

I have a feeling that a chunk of the richest Americans live right here in Naples,even during the Obama Recession of 2009, I couldn't believe how many mega mansions they were building on or close to Naples Beach. I was in awe,and at the same time a bit furious, if you saw these 20-40,000 sq foot homes under construction during the Nancy Pelosi Caused Recession,you can't help but think,,,WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THE MONEY!!??? I thought it was those bankers who got those Insane Mega Million Bail Outs handed out by the Obama Administration(well,not directly,,but u get the point).

Maybe some of the Bush-Obama $13 trillion Wall Street bailout made its way to Naples?

Within a single generation the richest 2% of Americans have nearly doubled their "fair share" of returns to wealth, i.e., interest, dividends, rent and capital gains.

While the bottom 98% of the population faces rising tides of unemployment and foreclosure, the "happy two-percent" now "earn" nearly 75% of all returns to wealth, AND you won't change any part of this by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in 2012.

Obama's Greatest Betrayal

Not if your means are more because of bribes you've paid to Republicans AND Democrats to structure tax policy to your financial benefit.

In 2007 the bottom 50% of Americans possessed about 2.5% of US wealth. The top 1% owned 33.8%.

There are reports the richest 1% have increased their "fair share" of national wealth by about two percent over the last two years.

Wealth and Inequality...

During the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression. A downturn the investment/gambling practices of the richest 1% instigated.

As for flexibility, any of the parasites who take their money abroad to avoid American taxes should lose their citizenship and every morsel of Real Estate they leave behind.

Good riddance.

Good luck changing the US Constitution to remove citizenship from people with money. You do that, and who's gonna pay for you then? No one. :lol::lol: You'd have to work for a living.... you miserable failure.

The 'parasites' are those who do not work. Just pointing out the obvious to the stupid. You're the parasite, we're the hosts. You want to bleed us dry. Good luck trying.... ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:

Wealth and Inequality...

Good riddance.

Good luck changing the US Constitution to remove citizenship from people with money. You do that, and who's gonna pay for you then? No one. :lol::lol: You'd have to work for a living.... you miserable failure.

The 'parasites' are those who do not work. Just pointing out the obvious to the stupid. You're the parasite, we're the hosts. You want to bleed us dry. Good luck trying.... ain't gonna happen.

careful now you might hurt they wittle feelings, maddie says it ain't nice to say derogatory stuff bout libruls.. no no no my maddie says..

Wealth and Inequality...

Good riddance.

careful now you might hurt they wittle feelings, maddie says it ain't nice to say derogatory stuff bout libruls.. no no no my maddie says..

Maddie and her 'pot calling kettle black' crap. :lol::lol: We mustn't offend liberals, but she slams whole groups of people (like the TEA Partiers) without a damned clue what they actually stand for. One of the most ignorant on the board, that's Mad-o-lyin.

Libs: You do know that the top 10% of this country pay over 80% of its taxes already?

I was never hired by a person making minimum wage. Rick Scott never was found guilty so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Rick Scott is the Florida Gov.
There are not just young students wondering why the heck they were there. Many adults have no clue why they are there. This is a union showdown. They have to draw the line in the sand and it seems it starts with Wisconsin. This will be the same soon in many other states.

Libs: You do know that the top 10% of this country pay over 80% of its taxes already?

First of all it's a little under 70 and disregards payroll taxes, and second of all they pay a seemingly disproportionate amount of tax because they make a disproportionately high amount of the wages.

Do I need to break it down for you mathematically? I've done it here several times before.

That argument is a red herring. Statistics being manipulated to further an agenda.

Wealth and Inequality...

Good riddance.

Change the US (Corporate) Constitution by FLUSHING Republicans AND Democrats from the US Congress. You're welcome to go along for the ride, Rich Bitch.

Fuck you and yours.

Forum List

Back