Wisconsin Student Tells Anchor "We Need To Tax The Rich" As A Solution To The Crisis

Rick Scott bought hospitals and then those hospitals committed medicare fraud.

He was forced to resign but never prosicuted.

Now hes governor of wisconson.
Seriously, there cannot possibly be anybody dumber in this world than YOU!

You were no doubt one of the lil' childs who got left behind!

God help this country, PLEASE!

What a fuckin' douchebag!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Ok, so wtf does that have to do with some kid claiming we need to "tax the rich" as a way to solve the things that *child* does not even understand... That fucker prolly can't tell you what party hold a majority in the Senate and house, but we should take his advice on taxing people more... Yeah, we should base are fucking tax code off what soundbytes kids were programmed to say TM...

TM, do you think there would be ANY consequences to taxing the rich? Any, I’m just wondering…

Nothing.... but truthdon'tmatter is not getting the response she wants in her thread so she's trolling other threads with her hysterical ranting.

I blew it by mixing up rick scott with scott walker.

There is a thread about it started so people can give me shit about my mistake ther instead pof further messing up the OPs thread here.

feel free to fire away , I deserve it for such a stupid mistake.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/155824-my-big-baffonery.html

Last edited:
Seems that kid makes a prima facie case for the dissolution of teacher's unions due to their ineffectiveness.

Last edited:
Brainwashed by the same people who helped Scott get off scott free with medicare fraud?

No, brainwashed by people with a political agenda.... as far as I am aware, Scott has not been charged, tried and convicted.... but you'd prefer to circumvent due process and send him to prison without having tried and convicted him.

Other countries do that, America is not one of them.

Scott, Who Is Not Governor of WI so I don't understand why TMN keeps harping on him, paid a huge price for the Columbia Medicare fraud.

The company cooperated with the investigation, paid approx. $2B in various settlements, and Scott was forced to resign as CEO. That's a pretty big blow for founder.

Should he have been forced to resign? Yes. The fraud happened on his watch.

So the claim that he was never penalized is blatantly false. His company paid enormous sums to settle, and he lost his job.

can you believe her? she actually goes to the voting booth..

Brainwashed by the same people who helped Scott get off scott free with medicare fraud?

No, brainwashed by people with a political agenda.... as far as I am aware, Scott has not been charged, tried and convicted.... but you'd prefer to circumvent due process and send him to prison without having tried and convicted him.

Scott, Who Is Not Governor of WI so I don't understand why TMN keeps harping on him, paid a huge price for the Columbia Medicare fraud.

The company cooperated with the investigation, paid approx. $2B in various settlements, and Scott was forced to resign as CEO. That's a pretty big blow for founder.

So the claim that he was never penalized is blatantly false. His company paid enormous sums to settle, and he lost his job.

But she wants him sent to prison.... and yet there has been no due process... no matter who he is or how wealthy he is.... he is, I think, an American living in America. We have due process. No one is guilty until they have been tried and convicted. Apparently, that doesn't matter to truthdon'tmatter.

:(

It was either Tuesday/Wednesday evening during a Fox News Program where the anchor was speaking with this kid in Wisconsin about the Union Crisis. He attempted to explain his version of the situation(maybe how it was affecting college kids),and in the middle of his statements,he has a brain-stoppage and says either "We Need To Tax The Rich" or "We Need To Start Taxing The Rich", as a solution to retrieving the millions of unfunded compensation dollars that seemed to have vanished. That's like a lunatic robbing a bank because he maxed out and abused his credit cards&can't pay them off.

This is so typical of a staunch Obama Supporter! We lost and wasted all of our money, let's go steal it from those who worked hard for it! They Don't Need It! The Hell With Those Evil Job Creator's :redface:

Typical lack of grasp of Basic Math on the part of a young idealist Liberal.

If you define Rich as people who make .5 Million a year or more, and decided to tax them at 100% taking every penny they make. You would hardly put a dent in our Deficit.

And people wonder why some of us think Liberals are Delusional.

Last edited:

If you define Rich as people who make .5 Million a year or more, and decided to tax them at 100% taking every penny they make. You would hardly put a dent in our Deficit.

If you get to define all young Liberals based on one person, does that mean I get to define all old "Conservatives" by one of the racist morons on here?

And then go on to say "and people wonder why some of us think Conservatives are Delusional."?

Because I'm pretty sure if I did so, it would be just as moronic as your post was.

But she wants him sent to prison.... and yet there has been no due process... no matter who he is or how wealthy he is.... he is, I think, an American living in America. We have due process. No one is guilty until they have been tried and convicted. Apparently, that doesn't matter to truthdon'tmatter.

I want anyone who steals from the people in jail.

I dont know why he was allowed to resign instead of facing what he did.

If you get to define all young Liberals based on one person, does that mean I get to define all old "Conservatives" by one of the racist morons on here?

And then go on to say "and people wonder why some of us think Conservatives are Delusional."?

Because I'm pretty sure if I did so, it would be just as moronic as your post was.

You are welcome to make an idiot of yourself. Free country.

But Liberals.... young and old, would do well to remember this.... 'sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money'.

Yeap I blew it big time willow.

keep firing away about it I deserve the insults for making such a stupid mistake.

What does any of this have to do with Rick Scott? his scandal has nothing to do with the Wisconsin crisis dammit! and I still have no idea where all the millions went! so much for trusting liberals&democrats with 13.9 per cent of your earnings. (give or take a few points)

Wisconsin Student Tells Anchor "We Need To Tax The Rich" As A Solution To The Crisis

It astounds me at how many people immediately say "raise taxes" when there's a financial crises. Imagine if a private company did that. "Losing revenue? Let's raise prices on all our products!" The stupidity is breathtaking. That just happened recently at USMB. There's a poster who starts threads on financial stuff and when asked what we should do about the National debt, his first response was "raise taxes." :eusa_hand:

You are welcome to make an idiot of yourself. Free country.

But Liberals.... young and old, would do well to remember this.... 'sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money'.

So you agree Charles is making a idiot of himself? Oh good.

Yeap I blew it big time willow.

keep firing away about it I deserve the insults for making such a stupid mistake.

You admitted your mistake. You're in the clear. At least until the next one that will no doubt come real soon.:razz:

I want anyone who steals from the people in jail.

I dont know why he was allowed to resign instead of facing what he did.

Well, since there has been no charges, no trial and no conviction, maybe he wasn't actually guilty of any wrong doing. Just because he was the CEO does not mean he personally is guilty of anything.

You do understand that, right? Maybe his employees were guilty, and he didn't know what they were doing. Maybe he's just guilty of being stupid and not corrupt? You don't know anything... and yet you will malign this man all over this forum. You'd throw him in jail.... and he's not fucking guilty.

Forum List

Back