Wisconsin Recall Bid Picks Up Support!!!!!!!

Since the unions in Wisconsin enjoy overwhelming support from the same voters that will decide the fate of the Sentators in a recall methinks you are only kidding yourself.

:bsflag:

You can neg rep me and throw up all the silly assed flags you want but it won't change the obvious.

There is no obvious, there is just you Liberals wishful thinking.
Go ahead, strike, cause havoc, stomp and scream. I don't think with almost 10% unemployment you all will BE GETTING much sympathy outside of the "small minority" of Union Workers.
but hey, you all can dream.:lol:

Oh yeah.....these workers are just rolling in the dough. :eusa_whistle:

Wisconsin teachers start out at 25k a year for a job that requires a degree. And I wonder what the trash collectors make? And damned few of you would (or could) do their job.

They knew what the job paid before they got the education. Pay is not a function of qualification, its a function of demand for services. Qualification is a function of hiring. If they don't like the pay, they don't have to work there. Complaining about the pay you recieve after you take a job you know pays at that level is not any indicator of intelligence. It's evedence of being a pampered and spoiled brat who thinks your entitled to more than the market determines you're worth.

Teaching is not just a job, but a calling. For those really good teachers who make a difference it means a great deal of work at home grading papers, writing units and preparation for lessons. It means using your own money buying supplies for students, books for classroom libraries and bulletin board materials not to mention incentives for students. It also means continued college work to get masters and beyond at your own expense.

Other jobs do not demand that you have eyes circulating the room at all times aware that any child hitting another or stabbing with a pencil could land you in court, and field trips can do the same, teachers cannot leave the room to go to the restroom at anytime or get a cup of coffee.

It doesn't pay you for those extras you do, but you knew that before you signed up. You still wanted the job because there is something magical about a child who lights up when they get that math concept you have been teaching and he says, "I've got it now!" A big pay check can't give you that high. And teachers know it. But their own determination can.

And it's better than sitting at a desk working for a bigger paycheck. They do not need a union but they need taxpayers to be fair.

I think you deserve merit pay.....oh wait.. :eusa_hand: The union doesn't allow that.

Last edited:

You can neg rep me and throw up all the silly assed flags you want but it won't change the obvious.

Go ahead, strike, cause havoc, stomp and scream. I don't think with almost 10% unemployment you all will BE GETTING much sympathy outside of the "small minority" of Union Workers.

So long as the Government stops getting involved in Labor/Managment disputes..things should be fine..no?

So long as the Government stops getting involved in Labor/Managment disputes..things should be fine..no?

Sallow....you know WI was just the beginning, right?

The writing is on the wall. Unions are about to take a beating, and WI was just the warning bell.

:cuckoo:"Labor management disputes?" who is the management of public sector unions genus? The government, these members are being paid by the people, So I think your right the government should get out of the business of unions in general, no public sector unions.... That should do it. :cool:

Last edited:
In the meantime....

La Crosse area Democrats say they will file petitions today with enough signatures to trigger a recall election of Sen. Dan Kapanke, one of eight Senate Republicans targeted over votes to curtail collective bargaining rights for public workers. If approved, it would be just the fifth recall election of a Wisconsin legislator.

Recall organizer Pat Scheller said volunteers have gathered more than the 15,588 signatures needed and that they plan to take them to Madison after a noon rally today at La Crosse City Hall.

Democrats: We have the signatures in Kapanke recall effort

:D

How does the government avoid that when the government is the management?

Do you mean when Union thugs aren't feloniously preventing them from doing so?

You do, of course, have proof that this is happening, right?
Of course I do

Merrill Police Chief Addresses Destroyed Recall Petition

And of course you already know what kind of scum it is that you support.

Touche, I did not know about this.

Of course we also know what kind of scum YOU support, and the odds of recalling them in Wisconsin are a bit better, even without some overzealous union supporters.

Of course I do

most likely a plant, seeing how Walker had entertained the idea.

Even if this a real incident, I sincerely doubt that any of the so-called fleebaggers would have had anything to worry about. Public opinion in Wis. is with them.

Of course I do

Touche, I did not know about this.

Of course we also know what kind of scum YOU support, and the odds of recalling them in Wisconsin are a bit better, even without some overzealous union supporters.
You misspelled felonious.

NOTE TO GOP: Teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers, garbage-men etc. are NOT the enemy. We are your friends and neighbors, the countless number of the people that do our job on a daily basis and want a living wage.

But since you waged war on us we will respond in kind and ensure you are recalled and voted out.

LIVING WAGE what is that, three times the pay of the average taxpayer and with all the benefits that the common taxpayer of Wisconsin doesn't receive. It is time to bring down the pay scale government workers receive to what it is worth. I think the average Wisconsin taxpayer had to work and was not in Madison protesting while all the paid union goons and thugs invaded the Capitol protesting and raising hell. Taxpayers are not in your corner supporting you.

Taxpayers are not in your corner supporting you.

Oh, so none of the protestors in Madison or the people all over the state who have voiced opposition to what the Wis GOP is doing are taxpayers? None of the people who signed recall petitions against the GOP Senators, for that matter?

What's your definition of "taxpayers"?

Forum List

Back