Wisconsin Hunter Harvest a 19 Point Buck...Amazing!

"Harvest"?

A telling choice of words. "Harvesting" is something you do to plants that you grow.

So you're afraid to associate the word "kill" with your gun fetishism. Just say it.

"Harvest"?

A telling choice of words. "Harvesting" is something you do to plants that you grow.

So you're afraid to associate the word "kill" with your gun fetishism. Just say it.
You harvest a species so you can thin them out so that they won’t overpopulate and die slowly of starvation in the winter. That buck had a good life and hit lots of pussy.

"Harvest"?

You harvest a species so you can thin them out so that they won’t overpopulate and die slowly of starvation in the winter. That buck had a good life and hit lots of pussy.

So you can't say it.

Your avatar fits, wimp.

"Harvest"?

He used a bow. It’s bow season.

"Harvest"?

So you can't say it.

Your avatar fits, wimp.
When is the last time you’ve been outdoors? Gotta leave mommy and daddy’s suburban basement and put down the cheese puffs.

How killing something majestic like that.....equates to joy.....beats me.
But it's got to be associated with some mental disorder. Serial killers get joy from killing.
I'd rather photograph it.

And justifying the mental illness is no different than climate whack jobs talking about global warming etc. Same BS, different pie hole.

Finally, who are you to say the animal had had enough poon? Let's neuter you.

If these boys were really brave, they'd get laws passed so they could hunt each other.
Now THAT would be a sport!

Last edited:
Only 19-point? He wuz a little baby. We gots turty-point bucks up here in Cheeseland.

Last edited:
"Harvest"?

Lol
Obviously you don’t understand shit...
Deer are put on this earth to be harvested.
So take your political correctness and shove it up your fucking ass

We have deer roaming around on our company's campus. Every once in a while the alpha male buck would show up standing majestically on the beautifully mowed grassy knoll. My friend spoke up and mentioned how amazing it was to see him standing there. I replied, "Yeah...don't you wish you had a gun?"

We have deer roaming around on our company's campus. Every once in a while the alpha male buck would show up standing majestically on the beautifully mowed grassy knoll. My friend spoke up and mentioned how amazing it was to see him standing there. I replied, "Yeah...don't you wish you had a gun?"

The highways are littered with them here, as they like playing chicken with cars. The Highway Department of every County has a guy who drives around and spray paints a big orange "X" on the carcass, before another truck hauls it to the dump.

Then deer season opens, and you don't see one anywhere.

The highways are littered with them here, as they like playing chicken with cars. The Highway Department of every County has a guy who drives around and spray paints a big orange "X" on the carcass, before another truck hauls it to the dump.

Then deer season opens, and you don't see one anywhere.
h
Smart deer taking lessons from Yogi Bear.

He took it with a bow, not a gun. The bow is much harder to get a kill with than a gun.

If you don't thin the herd they over populate and run out of food.

I lived in NH for 20 plus years and tagged many a deer. All were healthy because of the hunting season.

Forum List

Back