Wisconsin GOP Straw Poll: 2024 Presidential Republican Primary: Ron DeSantis 38%, Donald Trump 32%, Nikki Haley 7%

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump will fall at Ron's feet and concede defeat, there will be no "Rigged election" this time

Trump will fall at Ron's feet and concede defeat, there will be no "Rigged election" this time

Will the Lincoln Project be able and pivot and show the same hatred toward DeSantis or Haley if they get the nod?

Trump will most likely find a social media outlet that will tolerate him. When/if that happens he has the ability to destroy De Santis in one session.

De Santis is only active on his assumption that he won't be challenging Trump as a candidate.

From my Canadian perspective, with no dog in America's fight.
But fwiw, either are an indication that America is heded deeper into corruption and a fascist takeover of it's democracy.

Trump has already weathered 4 years of everything the Dems could throw at him. Now vindicated on the Russia collusion BS. Desantis would be FRESH MEAT for the Dems mark my words.

I never bought into that nonsense, from the moment he put Pence on the ticket.

Why do you liberoidal chunkheads think that everyone who opposes you is a Trumpster by default?

I simply made a statement based upon Trump's words. If you understand it was compete BS all the better.

Forum List

Back