Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker

One wonders whether Deceptively Stupid would be ok with this if he'd been fired for having a 'pro-Obama' sticker.

It was pointed out in the OP video, that anti-walker bumper stickers could be found in school parking lots. Why weren't the owners of those cars told no politics on school grounds???

Because Walker is anti-education?

nonsense. mo significant teacher layoffs.. enabling local districts to balance their budgets and not cut programs... that's ANTI-education???

Last edited:
It constantly amazes me what CONZ think "freedom" is.
Are you talking about the first amendment? Because that doesn't apply to employers. Are you that stupid? Don't you get that? Don't you understand how your country WORKS? What the founding fathers actually WROTE? I don't think you do.

I can't go into my mostly conservative workplace wearing a t-shirt depicting Ronald Reagan sodomizing puppies (which, I'm told, he did because he enjoyed their whimpering). That would be fucking stupid of me. I know what side my bread is buttered on. They gave her the chance to remove it and she refused. You can't help stupid.

Freedom is apparently the right to do whatever you want without having to endure the consequences of your actions.

Why don't you go complain to Trayvon Martin's parents about how unfair this was ?
At least this stupid con bitch didn't end up fucking DEAD, huh?

I guarantee that if this had gone against a liberal you'd want a US Justice Dept and Dept of Labor investigation. Plus the ACLU would be all over this with a battery of attorneys.
Now who is the stupid fuck? YOU.
You libs are detached from reality. You are selfish. You think you are deserving of the world revolving around you.
You are hypocritical and narcissistic. Everyone except liberals dislikes liberals.
What the fuck does a shooting have to do with anything?
But since you opened the door...
In the time it took you to post your insipid drivel 5 black kids died at the hands of 5 other black kids.
Go shove that up your ass. Bone smuggler.

Obama vote got T.G.I. guy fired: suit
This is just as wrong. No one should be fired because of who they voted for... or who they have a bumper sticker for.

Or for wearing orange...we agree. Right to work proponents don't.

U.S. News - Law firm employees: We were fired for wearing orange shirts for happy hour

no where near enough detail on the case in that article. HOWEVER, before you start in on me.. I agree with you. All things being equal, it is ridiculous to fire them because they wore orange shirts. As for the whole protest angle, I would think they'd need some proof of participation, other than the color shirt being worn.

Is that enough outrage, or do I need to show more?

Are you talking about the first amendment? Because that doesn't apply to employers. Are you that stupid? Don't you get that? Don't you understand how your country WORKS? What the founding fathers actually WROTE? I don't think you do.

I can't go into my mostly conservative workplace wearing a t-shirt depicting Ronald Reagan sodomizing puppies (which, I'm told, he did because he enjoyed their whimpering). That would be fucking stupid of me. I know what side my bread is buttered on. They gave her the chance to remove it and she refused. You can't help stupid.

Freedom is apparently the right to do whatever you want without having to endure the consequences of your actions.

Why don't you go complain to Trayvon Martin's parents about how unfair this was ?

Consequences of your actions??

A fucking bumper sticker??

Jesus your an imbecile.

Hey. WHO IS WRITING THE CHECK?
Don't like it? Don't work there!
Problem solved.

You like your job. You dance to your employers tune. You have the FREEDOM to work elsewhere. THAT'S where your freedom is!
Or perhaps you can point out in the first amendment or ANYWHERE ELSE in Wisconsin law where it says you have a right to political speech at your workplace?
For that comment ,you will lose your membership to the ACLU.

One wonders whether Deceptively Stupid would be ok with this if he'd been fired for having a 'pro-Obama' sticker.

It was pointed out in the OP video, that anti-walker bumper stickers could be found in school parking lots. Why weren't the owners of those cars told no politics on school grounds???

Because the liberal viewpoint is not to be impugned in any way. If one should call them out, they would face a lawsuit.

Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker | Video | Fox News
Fuck freedom, right? How dare anyone have a pro-Walker bumper sticker!

This is what the unions do. You either tow the line, THEIR LINE, or your toast.

union thugs. huh?
Correct. Union thugs and thuggery.
Sheboygan High School Students Who Drowned Out Anti-Scott Walker Protesters Now Receiving Threatening Calls From Unions, Other Protesters | TheBlaze.com
US Day of Rage Non-Violent Civil Disobedience Wall Street | Video | TheBlaze.com
True North - Harpootlian condones Hoffa..
The majority of American reject unions, reject the union mentality and reject the demands of submissive behavior to union bosses.
93% of US Workers are non union.

REALLY? What contractor worth their salt puts political stickers on their vehicles? Hell, I have customers that would throw my ass off a job for having my favorite sports team's sticker. You want to blame the unions, go right ahead, but IMHO you just can't fix STUPID!

images

nonsense. mo significant teacher layoffs.. enabling local districts to balance their budgets and not cut programs... that's ANTI-education???

how does not laying off teachers balance a budget?

do you have anything more credible than Fox?
Yeah Fox News.
The other Alphabets won't touch this story. It goes against the template.

how does it go against the template?

Its you guys who like it when states allow people to fire for any reason they want.

You are a moron. Freedom is allowing everyone to have an opinion without fear.

how does not laying off teachers balance a budget?

you obviously did not follow the walker story.

the removal of the collective bargaining allowed local districts to renegotiate teacher benefits, opening it up to competitive bidding, lowering their costs and allowing them to balance their budgets.

It's not rocket science. There are about 80 different threads on Walker... go research.

while he shouldnt have been fired, um, conservatives have told me on here that you should be able to be fired for anything and everything.....

SHE, not he. Another one who posts without reading.

EDIT:

BTW... if your in my office, proselyting or politicizing, regardless of the religion or political party... I'd fire you. If however, your car has a bumper sticker I disagree with, I would not. There's a difference.

Last edited:
yes the right does think and works for businesses to fire employees at will.

Then they get all pissy when its done.

They make no sense

You fucking nitwit. Shut up, find another board, just get ouuta here.

Brilliant refutation.
Another BITCHSLAPPIN BEATDOWN delivered to CON BITCHES by DECEPTICON!

some people are too stupid to realize when they are not wanted.
Something for you to realize.

Forum List

Back