winter solstice history

churchill said something one time...let me find it....

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.”--Winston Churchill

yes, i feel many times we are at war with the christians...as much as i try to be open minded....i realize that it is only a matter of time...i think wiccians really scare them...they do convert and seek out new members something that is so beyond me...but you have to respect them for making their religion one of the fastest growing ones....something has to be said for that...

churchill said something one time...let me find it....

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.”--Winston Churchill

yes, i feel many times we are at war with the christians...as much as i try to be open minded....i realize that it is only a matter of time...i think wiccians really scare them...they do convert and seek out new members something that is so beyond me...but you have to respect them for making their religion one of the fastest growing ones....something has to be said for that...

True, however everything else that grows the way they do are considered virus' and cancers, this does not make them look that good to even other organized religions. There isn't really a war, because most are not attacking them (though many of the christians will attack us) but more a smack in the face, the type you give a deluded person to snap them out of their delusions.

Forum List

Back