Wind Power Generation Beating Natural Gas in U.S. in 2012

Trakar

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Wind Power Generation Beating Natural Gas in U.S. in 2012

By Ehren Goossens & Christopher Martin - Dec 21, 2012 9:01 PM PT

Wind Power Generation Beating Natural Gas in U.S. in 2012 - Bloomberg

Wind-turbine installations are poised to exceed natural gas-fueled power plants in the U.S. for the first time this year as developers race to complete projects before a renewable energy tax credit expires.
New wind capacity reached 6,519 megawatts by Nov. 30, beating the 6,335 megawatts of gas additions and more than double those of coal, according to data from Ventyx Inc., which is owned by the Swiss power transmission equipment maker ABB Ltd. (ABBN) The company plans to release final tallies in January.
“Wind will very likely beat gas, but it may be close,” said Amy Grace, who leads North American wind industry analysis for Bloomberg New Energy Finance in New York. “It’s very likely that we get over 8 gigawatts for 2012.” ...
(read rest at link)

A fossil fuel subsidy is any government action that lowers the cost of fossil fuel energy production, raises the price received by energy producers or lowers the price paid by energy consumers.

Nope. Zip. And nada.

That article, with its imbedded links, is a bunch of gobbledygook.

Since you offered to take the question, would you list specifics? Those articles certainly don't.

Depreciation, depletion and write off are "Subsidies" and the fucking zombies on the Left parrot it back as if its real

you have never been proven correct in a prediction.

If Im wrong could you prove you have?

you have never been proven correct in a prediction.

If Im wrong could you prove you have?

Just this morning I predicted that the AGW Cult would claim that the bitter cold snap in Alaska was because of ManMade Global Warming and within 3 minutes they proved my prediction.

Also, after Dems tried to steal the Walker Recall, I did not take any "If Romeny wins..." bets because I knew this would be the biggest Boss Tweedest Dem election ever

Forum List

Back