Wilson Thinks She's A Rock Star Now

`
`

She looks worse than David Clarke with that cowboy hat.
ahhhh, yes, you are fitingt right in with the other callous right wingers... let's resort to what a person "looks like" instead of the lies told by President Trump and General Kelly.... :rolleyes:

the Congress Woman should have approached President Trump in private, to tell him how he unintentionally hurt the widow of Johnson and she was wrong to make it so public imho,

However, the President is acting like a low life jerk off and so is his chief of staff....

THEY should have been above these tweets and attacks on the congresswoman during this time of grief for Mrs Johnson, and President Trump could have called Mrs.Johnson back and let her know that her husband was a hero and he did not mean to upset her with his call....

the Lord knows Johnson's widow is going through a very hard time now, her husband has been dead for over two weeks, her husband was left behind, for two days without finding him, a mile away from where the ambush took place....that more than likely means he was left ALONE to fight off the Ambushers, then he was VICIOUSLY murdered... Before the president's phone call, Mrs Johnson had just been told that she would NOT be able to view her husband...that he was too torn apart to view him....

OF COURSE SHE IS OVERLY SENSITIVE, and could have taken the President's call wrongly, or how the president did not intend....

and the president instead, decided to viciously attack the messenger, the congress woman.... and sent his minion out to do the same... boy oh boy, the president has really shown how classy he is... NOT!

(the congresswoman in my opinion should have done this in private but she didn't and that's just a side bar in this whole issue)

the president enjoys the low life virtual trenches, it seems... he should be above that....

What a poor example of a decent human being he is..... :(

Do you understand what actual combat is like? How confusing it is.....? Especially in an isolated place like the one the ambush happened at? That he was separated from the others happens......that it took them 2 days to find his body is not surprising...considering it is fucking Niger and not a First World Country.....

You people are so stupid and foolish, it is amazing that you can feed and clothe yourselves without help...
Huh? What in the heck does that have to do with my post and what I was talking about?

Does what you say, have anything at all to do with HOW sad and miserable Mrs Johnson was feeling, when she took the president's call?

You are as demented and callous as the president....seek help!

`
`

ahhhh, yes, you are fitingt right in with the other callous right wingers... let's resort to what a person "looks like" instead of the lies told by President Trump and General Kelly.... :rolleyes:

the Congress Woman should have approached President Trump in private, to tell him how he unintentionally hurt the widow of Johnson and she was wrong to make it so public imho,

However, the President is acting like a low life jerk off and so is his chief of staff....

THEY should have been above these tweets and attacks on the congresswoman during this time of grief for Mrs Johnson, and President Trump could have called Mrs.Johnson back and let her know that her husband was a hero and he did not mean to upset her with his call....

the Lord knows Johnson's widow is going through a very hard time now, her husband has been dead for over two weeks, her husband was left behind, for two days without finding him, a mile away from where the ambush took place....that more than likely means he was left ALONE to fight off the Ambushers, then he was VICIOUSLY murdered... Before the president's phone call, Mrs Johnson had just been told that she would NOT be able to view her husband...that he was too torn apart to view him....

OF COURSE SHE IS OVERLY SENSITIVE, and could have taken the President's call wrongly, or how the president did not intend....

and the president instead, decided to viciously attack the messenger, the congress woman.... and sent his minion out to do the same... boy oh boy, the president has really shown how classy he is... NOT!

(the congresswoman in my opinion should have done this in private but she didn't and that's just a side bar in this whole issue)

the president enjoys the low life virtual trenches, it seems... he should be above that....

Do you understand what actual combat is like? How confusing it is.....? Especially in an isolated place like the one the ambush happened at? That he was separated from the others happens......that it took them 2 days to find his body is not surprising...considering it is fucking Niger and not a First World Country.....

You people are so stupid and foolish, it is amazing that you can feed and clothe yourselves without help...
Huh? What in the heck does that have to do with my post and what I was talking about?

Does what you say, have anything at all to do with HOW sad and miserable Mrs Johnson was feeling, when she took the president's call?

You made the case about the incident...it is in your post, moron.....

her husband has been dead for over two weeks, her husband was left behind, for two days without finding him, a mile away from where the ambush took place....that more than likely means he was left ALONE to fight off the Ambushers, then he was VICIOUSLY murdered...

Explaining this to morons like you is necessary so that you can't use it to smear innocent people...

`
`

You made the case about the incident...it is in your post, moron.....

her husband has been dead for over two weeks, her husband was left behind, for two days without finding him, a mile away from where the ambush took place....that more than likely means he was left ALONE to fight off the Ambushers, then he was VICIOUSLY murdered...

Explaining this to morons like you is necessary so that you can't use it to smear innocent people...

But you are incapable of explaining it. Those like you talk about the reps cowboy hat.

Donald Trump Tries A New Tactic To Attack Congresswoman Who Exposed His Lies
Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) had revealed unflattering details of the president’s conversation with an Army widow.
59eb461d150000e21b746b7c.jpeg

White rapper, Einminim, goes on national tv and Hip Hop awards and calls Trump every name in the book, down to a bitch...NOT ONE SINGLE TWEET, NOT ONE WORD, NOTHING!! This woman, tells the truth about this lying mf and his thumbs can't keep up with his obsession with fat burgers, he's tweeting so fast to attack her....and he thinks this is gonna hurt democrats? We already down...can't go any lower or any worse...but you Donald, you are only exciting 39million wacko's.....and 200 plus million people in this country DESPISE YOU!!

Folks, we have seen the full speech Kelly referred to. And what he said is untrue. That's just the way it is.

What Trump fails to realize, this ain't some Mika of Morning Joe, some Rosie or Kathy Griffen white bitches.....this sister is gonna rip Trump a new ass ho for his 39% supporters to hide in!!
200w.webp

aw heck , this cowboy hat wearing woman is simply 'AN EMPTY BARREL' TRed .:afro:

Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) had revealed unflattering details of the president’s conversation with an Army widow.

White rapper, Einminim, goes on national tv and Hip Hop awards and calls Trump every name in the book, down to a bitch...NOT ONE SINGLE TWEET, NOT ONE WORD, NOTHING!! This woman, tells the truth about this lying mf and his thumbs can't keep up with his obsession with fat burgers, he's tweeting so fast to attack her....and he thinks this is gonna hurt democrats? We already down...can't go any lower or any worse...but you Donald, you are only exciting 39million wacko's.....and 200 plus million people in this country DESPISE YOU!!
That pathetic bitch is nothing but a self-serving attention whore whose appearance is straight out of a caricature from South Park.
A virtual rock star...:laugh:

I'm sure it's racist or something, but it's hard to take her seriously. Strictly for the hands-up-don't-shoot crowd.

She took on a former Marine General and Presidents top advisor and kicked his ass. That guy's reputation is destroyed forever. He will never have credibility again. Lost forever.

She took on a former Marine General and Presidents top advisor and kicked his ass. That guy's reputation is destroyed forever. He will never have credibility again. Lost forever.
If you go with Trump and roll with Trump, expect to end your future with lies.

What Trump fails to realize, this ain't some Mika of Morning Joe, some Rosie or Kathy Griffen white bitches.....this sister is gonna rip Trump a new ass ho for his 39% supporters to hide in!!
200w.webp

Come on Tigerred you know better than that. She's just like Mika and Rosie. Dumb-asses.

Trump is loving this fight with this goofy empty barrel wearing a different goofy cowboy hat every day. Its like shooting fish in an empty barrel. Do the sister a favor and tell her Halloween is only one day a year, and she's a sorry Roy Rogers anyway.

_____

We also had a white woman who pretended to be black didn’t make her black.
And don't forget the 1/32 Cherokee, that ended up not being any but still lied to you fucking sacs of jahea. Todays liberal lack Honor and Integrity, as was shown by Joe, who lied about his English, even when I pointed it out again. I almost trust a Muslim more than a liberal, for at least you know the Muslim will yell Allah ooh Akbar when he stabs you in the back, a liberal will stab you in the back, and demand that you accept him, while he is taking your money out of your pocket..

LOL

President Trump on Saturday continued his attack against Rep. Frederica Wilson, Florida Democrat, after the congresswoman accused him earlier this week of being insensitive during a phone call with the widow of a soldier recently killed while serving in Niger.
“I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!” Mr. Trump tweeted Saturday morning from his personal Twitter account.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!

5:07 AM - Oct 21, 2017

Trump On ‘Whacky’ Rep. Wilson: ‘Killing The Democratic Party’

The usual suspects reacted predictably.

Just plain despicable.

But.....but.....racism.....right?

But..........but............but........... you 'Conservatives' just cannot help lying, genetic defect, you know. Kelly, Sanders, and Trump all lied, and now everyone knows it. So do you, but then, you think that lying is the smart thing to do.

The usual suspects reacted predictably.

Just plain despicable.

But.....but.....racism.....right?

But..........but............but........... you 'Conservatives' just cannot help lying, genetic defect, you know. Kelly, Sanders, and Trump all lied, and now everyone knows it. So do you, but then, you think that lying is the smart thing to do.

But I can keep my doctor. I can keep my insurance. Bhengazi was caused by a video tape. Please...tell us about lying again.......

You are still on Benghazi, time to get into Niger, those seals lost their life's due to T's travel ban on Chad. His fault that is why he ignored it. Of course unlike McCain who is a captured loser, they are just dead losers to Trump.

PS: Stevens refused to leave.

Twit....how is a travel ban to Chad in any way part of a military operation in Niger? Moron.

Don't get upset, the only people that can understand and relate to the asylum escapee are her fellow asylum inmates.

The point is you're not. Supposed to hold rallies after you win. And they're are a lot of important issues to discuss other than himself. Rallies are not for ego stroking. We don't do that in America.
Please show me the statute that says the President cannot campaign for his policies the way Obama often did and Trump does.

That's the thing. Trump doesn't have rallies to push his policies. He uses them to talk about himself and" crooked" Hilary.
Your signature show exactly how much Democrats do exactly the opposite of what they say.
The criticism of Gen John Kelly is a perfect example of this.
This is why you Democrats are losing elections all over this country.
Because you're all despicable liars.
Kelly told the lie. The videos of the speech that Wilson gave is out there, and proves that Kelly lied. I don't care what the man's title is, when he lies to protect a worthless asshole, in my book, he becomes a worthless asshole. That you defend those lies, is simply proof that you are the same.

Moron...this is what she actually said...

Did John Kelly Lie About Frederica Wilson's FBI Building Dedication? Not Really.

Here’s what she said about her own contributions to naming the building:

Consider this scenario. The brand new federal buiding that will house the FBI has been built, and the FBI approaches my office. “Congresswoman Wilson, the ribbon-cutting has been scheduled in four short weeks. The dedication is on the government’s calendar and cannot be changed. One problem: the FBI wants to name this gorgeous edifice at the same time in four weeks.” Everyone said, ‘That’s impossible. It takes at least eight months to a year to complete the process through the House, the Senate, and the president’s office.” I said, “I’m a school principal,” and I said, excuse my French, “Aw hell no. We’re gonna get this done.” Immediately, I went into attack mode. I went to the Speaker, Speaker Boehner, and I said, “Mr. Speaker, I need your help. The FBI needs your help, and our country needs your help. And we have no time to waste.” He went into attack mode and in two days pulled it out of committee, brought it to the floor for a vote. … We all voted and I dashed it over to the Senate, and put our Senators on notice, “Put it on your radar.” Senator Nelson and Senator Rubio, who have representatives here today, they hotlined it to the Senate floor in just two days. And guess what, the president signed it into law this past Tuesday, April 7, 2015 with a BANG, BANG, BANG!

She continued:

You know what, I will be presenting a copy of the bill that was signed into law to the FBI and also the pen that the president used to sign that hallowed document. It is a miracle to say the least, but it speaks to the respect that our Congress has for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the men and women who put their lives on the line every single day. …

Does that sound self-aggrandizing? Does it sound as though Wilson made herself the hero of the story? Does it sound more like a campaign speech than like a somber dedication of a building to two fallen FBI heroes?

So, was Kelly wrong?

Not really. He may have been wrong about the question of Wilson taking credit for the building funding versus the name, but he certainly wasn't wrong about Wilson patting herself on the back in an inappropriate way.
So Kelly was right, the empty barrel spent nine minutes promoting herself!

Actually, I really like this woman.....her clownish behavior highlights exactly how stupid the democrats really are....I figure she is worth another 3 or 4 republicans taking democrat seats in congress....
Florida needs to gerrymander that black bitch out of her congressional seat.
Let's hope that Floridians won't be stupid enough to vote for her again.

Forum List

Back