Willis and her co-whore-t up to their Fanni in troubles

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Man when things go bad.....they don't mess around.

You dipshits have to stop letting White wing media gaslight you and make you look like fools. Try reading these stories and thinking for yourselves. Explain to me how Fani Willis broke Maryland law by being on a phone call from Georgia?

You dipshits have to stop letting White wing media gaslight you and make you look like fools. Try reading these stories and thinking for yourselves. Explain to me how Fani Willis broke Maryland law by being on a phone call from Georgia?
Florida has a law against recording a conversation without consent. James O'Keefe was prosecuted for that.

Maybe Georgia doesn't give a crap about Florida law. If she didn't break a law in Georgia I'm not sure what bearing it has on anything but this is what is being circulated right now.

I'm not asking for consent laws I'm asking for a link to James O keefes case because I can't seem to find it. Was he perhaps in Florida when he made this recording? Because I can certainly understand how it's possible to break Florida law while in Florida. What I'm asking you is how it's possible to break Maryland law when you're in Georgia.

I'm not asking for consent laws I'm asking for a link to James O keefes case because I can't seem to find it. Was he perhaps in Florida when he made this recording? Because I can certainly understand how it's possible to break Florida law while in Florida. What I'm asking you is how it's possible to break Maryland law when you're in Georgia.
I remember watching a news program where the issue was brought up and we're charges will being brought against him for taping without consent. It actually may have been one of his agents can't actually remember now.

I remember watching a news program where the issue was brought up and we're charges will being brought against him for taping without consent. It actually may have been one of his agents can't actually remember now.
So you don't even really know the particulars? Then why bring it up to defend this nonsense? You are capable of independent thought aren't you? Explain to me how you think you could be sitting on a phone in Georgia and violating laws in Maryland. Is that how laws work? If I'm open carrying in Texas am I violating New York law because it's illegal to open carry there?

This is old news. The turncoat beeatch recorded the call while in FLA.

*****Jordan Fuchs, a Republican operative and chief of staff to Brad Raffensperger, while listening on mute, recorded the phone conversation, while visiting her grandparents in Florida. On January 3, The Washington Post and other media outlets obtained a recording of this phone conversation.

So you don't even really know the particulars? Then why bring it up to defend this nonsense? You are capable of independent thought aren't you? Explain to me how you think you could be sitting on a phone in Georgia and violating laws in Maryland. Is that how laws work? If I'm open carrying in Texas am I violating New York law because it's illegal to open carry there?
The phone call was taken from Florida so the law was broken in Florida.

The phone call was taken from Florida so the law was broken in Florida.

He pleaded a guilty to it.

So he broke Oregon law while in Oregon. How does that translate to someone breaking a State law without being in the State?
From what I read in the article everything was done in Florida. Now once again I don't know if Georgia gives a crap about Florida law.....

From what I read in the article everything was done in Florida. Now once again I don't know if Georgia gives a crap about Florida law.....
You're thinking of a different phone call. The phone call to Brad Raffensperger from Trump had people on it from multiple states. Trump was in D.C., Raffensperger was in Georgia and someone's aid or lawyer who was on the call was in Florida where it's illegal to record someone without consent but I think here it's a misdemeanor. The person recorded that conversation could potentially be in trouble because they were in Florida when they made the recording but I don't believe they've been charged.

Forum List

Back