Willard Mitt Romney & John Forbes Kerry: The comparisons

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

The Right Wing Noise Machine went after Kerry's military record saying it was fair game because Kerry used his military record in his campaign.

The Right Wing Noise Machine cries foul when people attempt to hold Romney's main claim to competency, his business record and ability to create jobs, to the very same standard they held John Kerry to.

---

Kerry and Romney come from elitist backgrounds that irk the average American. While some people claim class warfare against Romney is unAmerican, the GOP and right wing noise machine used class warfare against John Kerry.

---

there is more. care to contribute?

:laugh2:

Kerry's military record was a fucking joke. Some jack-ass "JG" shoots himself in the leg and puts himself I'm for a Purple Heart, then comes home and tosses his salad over the fence. I used to take little JG's like that prick and chew their fucking ass out in the paint locker.

Some cried.

Please post Obama's military bio.

Thanks.....

The Right Wing Noise Machine went after Kerry's military record saying it was fair game because Kerry used his military record in his campaign.

The Right Wing Noise Machine cries foul when people attempt to hold Romney's main claim to competency, his business record and ability to create jobs, to the very same standard they held John Kerry to.

---

Kerry and Romney come from elitist backgrounds that irk the average American. While some people claim class warfare against Romney is unAmerican, the GOP and right wing noise machine used class warfare against John Kerry.

---

Romney and Kerry have a way of irritating people when they attempt to relate to the average hard working American. And they both have personalities that turn boiling water into ice cubes

Your rendition of Kerry's record is a disgrace. Pure pubcrappe. Your heroes have no morals.

Kerry's siding with Hanoi Jane post his "limited" tour in Nam was a disgrace as well.

Neg rep'd for being a pole-smoking leftist.

You're welcome.

The comparison I would make as someone who didn't vote for Kerry and won't vote for Romney.

They both tried to present themselves as something they weren't, while trying to downplay the things that were unfavorable.

Kerry tried to play up his military valor while trying to deny his anti-war activities...

Romney tried to play up his business acumen while trying to downplay the downsizing, outsourcing, offshoring and just bad business deals that he encountered.

---

---

I think what Romney did or didn't do at Bain is most definitely fair game...

next?

---

---

next?

As is the outsourcing facts against Obama.

---

---

next?
exactly, but it is Romney's whining and renting of his holy robes, and the screams from the right wingers, that keeps this angle on the story alive.

:eusa_clap:

tell it to them

---

---

next?

As is the outsourcing facts against Obama.

you want to run with that FOX News type talking point? :lol:

please, do....please do. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back