• Yes, I will would vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No, I will not vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No, I will vote for the Marxist - Obama

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The drug addicts, homos and johns will all like Ron Paul too. He wants to legalize drugs, gay marriage and prostitution. Stating those are personal decisions. Issues I don't agree with but in order to be consistence with "Freedom" for all, I understand where he is coming from.

I am a smoker of fine cigars, I believe it should be up to the owner of a shop, restaurant or hotel whether or not they want to allow smoking. They government have no right tell an owner what to do on their own property. This is government over stepping their bounds and intruding on a business owner’s personal freedom not to mention the freedom of patrons.

No more nanny state!

Last edited:
He's too old. Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm an ageist. . . . So be it but he is too old.

Agreed! And he probably doesn't even play basketball????:lol: :lol:

Actually I believe he does. :)

Lew Rockwell says:"I do know this: Ron Paul, a great athlete, is physically and mentally 20 years younger than his chronological age."

Age is a state of mind. What might be lost in stamina and/or physical strength can be more than made up with life experience, education just by living out situations, and common sense.

He's too old. Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm an ageist. . . . So be it but he is too old.

Agreed! And he probably doesn't even play basketball????:lol: :lol:

Actually I believe he does. :)

Lew Rockwell says:"I do know this: Ron Paul, a great athlete, is physically and mentally 20 years younger than his chronological age."

Age is a state of mind. What might be lost in stamina and/or physical strength can be more than made up with life experience, education just by living out situations, and common sense.

In other words...As you grow older...you grow wiser in receipt for giving up physical prowess ;) (Unless you attend to BOTH)

The drug addicts, homos and johns will all like Ron Paul too. He wants to legalize drugs, gay marriage and prostitution. Stating those are personal decisions. Issues I don't agree with but in order to be consistence with "Freedom" for all, I understand where he is coming from.

I am a smoker of fine cigars, I believe it should be up to the owner of a shop, restaurant or hotel whether or not they want to allow smoking. They government have no right tell an owner what to do on their own property. This is government over stepping their bounds and intruding on a business owner’s personal freedom not to mention the freedom of patrons.

No more nanny state!

So if my favorite place in world to eat adopts that rule and you and your nasty cigar are next to me, I have to smell that shit while I am trying to eat?

I thank God they passed the no smoking laws. Fucking disgusting pigs. You want to smoke, do it in your home...not where I eat. God bless America and fuck libertarians.

So if my favorite place in world to eat adopts that rule and you and your nasty cigar are next to me, I have to smell that shit while I am trying to eat?

I thank God they passed the no smoking laws. Fucking disgusting pigs. You want to smoke, do it in your home...not where I eat. God bless America and fuck libertarians.

It is the owners resturant, not yours. If he posts a sign that says "we allow smoking", then it is your freedom of choice not to eat there or to eat there. You have to respect his right. Rights are what the liberals do not like. Personal freedom is not important to them. If the sign says "no smoking" put up by an owner, then I have to respect that.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke unless it is your property. Otherwise, that would make you a dictator.

Thanks for the post Gestapo Zona.

Freedom or Big Government ? You can't have both.

Last edited:

It is the owners resturant, not yours. If he posts a sign that says "we allow smoking", then it is your freedom of choice not to eat there or to eat there. You have to respect his right. Rights are what the liberals do not like. Personal freedom is not important to them. If the sign says "no smoking" put up by an owner, then I have to respect that.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke. That would make you a dictator.

I can't REP ya again buddy. ;)

I can't REP ya again buddy. ;)

Well I geuss I could have taken Gestopo Zona's position too.

Fucking disgusting pigs. You want to smoke, do it in your home...not where I eat. God bless America and fuck libertarians.

You disgusting fat pig. You want to eat, do it in your home,...not where I smoke. God bless America and fuck the fat asses of the world. You have eaten enough already. :lol:

No that is just as irrational has her arguement

Last edited:
Would you vote for Ron Paul?

That moron doesnt believe if federal funding if your fucking town gets flooded out. Fuck him. Libertarians are fucking weird.
No, libertarians are not weird, but liberals are fuckin' moonbats:cuckoo:

Paul is a whacky lil dude......He's got some good core ideas, but many of his ideas are just plain loony.

As Mark Levin stated earlier today on his show, paraphrasing:

People keep calling Paul the leader of the Tea Party. KNOCK IT OFF!......There is a big difference between Constutional/Fiscal responsibility, and looniness.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke unless it is your property. Otherwise, that would make you a dictator.

Before smoking was banned in Ohio some restaurants were advertising no smoking.

The market can take care of that better than the government.

As a chef and former restaurant owner, I really don't have a problem with banned smoking as long as it is a voted on by the people city/county issue, that requires a smoking area outside be provided....Before the county enacted it's law here, I already had a no smoking policy inside. Reason being, who the hell wants to go and plop down 30-75 bucks a plate on a gourmet meal and have to put up with someone smoking like a chimney next to them. Plus, I didn't want my place stinkin' like a bar.......Our outdoor patio had a smoking and non-smoking area, so, everybody got what they wanted.

No, I will not vote for Ron Paul......We've seen enough abject lunacy these past 2 1/2 years.

most the tea bagger lunatics you have seen the last 2 1/2 years do not represent Ron Paul.
No, the Tea Partiers are not lunatics. The lunacy we've seen the past 2 1/2 years has come from the Whitehouse.......Ron Paul would just offer a continuation of the lunacy, albeit in a totally different direction.

No, I will not vote for Ron Paul......We've seen enough abject lunacy these past 2 1/2 years.

most the tea bagger lunatics you have seen the last 2 1/2 years do not represent Ron Paul.
No, the Tea Partiers are not lunatics. The lunacy we've seen the past 2 1/2 years has come from the Whitehouse.......Ron Paul would just offer a continuation of the lunacy, albeit in a totally different direction.

To call TEA party folks lunatics is to call the people fed up with Government intrusion lunatics...

Forum List

Back