• Yes, I will would vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No, I will not vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No, I will vote for the Marxist - Obama

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I will not vote for Ron Paul......We've seen enough abject lunacy these past 2 1/2 years.

most the tea bagger lunatics you have seen the last 2 1/2 years do not represent Ron Paul.
No, the Tea Partiers are not lunatics. The lunacy we've seen the past 2 1/2 years has come from the Whitehouse.......Ron Paul would just offer a continuation of the lunacy, albeit in a totally different direction.

2/ 1/2 years? I thought the lunacy started when we got involved in two ridiculous expensive unneccessary wars, started spying on law abiding Americans with the unconsitutional unPastriot Act, torturing people, gave Bailout welfare to nthe rich......

No, I will not vote for Ron Paul......We've seen enough abject lunacy these past 2 1/2 years.

most the tea bagger lunatics you have seen the last 2 1/2 years do not represent Ron Paul.
No, the Tea Partiers are not lunatics. The lunacy we've seen the past 2 1/2 years has come from the Whitehouse.......Ron Paul would just offer a continuation of the lunacy, albeit in a totally different direction.

I'm Tea Party and a staunch libertarian ... Paul is EXACTLY what we need.

2/ 1/2 years? I thought the lunacy started when we got involved in two ridiculous expensive unneccessary wars, started spying on law abiding Americans with the unconsitutional unPastriot Act, torturing people, gave Bailout welfare to nthe rich......

...created a whole new cabinet-level bureaucracy, nationalized airport security, signed off on Ted Kennedy's edumacation bill, signed off on a massive new Medicare entitlement, more ag subsidies, more goofy urban mass transit subsidies, more foreign welfare, more BigGubmint.

Fuck Shrub and the neocons.

Sixty-eight per cent. That is how much total federal spending rose under Bush. That is more than double the growth in federal spending over the eight years of Bill Clinton's presidency.

The shockingly liberal legacy of George W. Bush | Macleans.ca - World - USA

Well at least I voted for someone who is against all that stuff but I couldn't get enough people on board so we got Obama.

Ron Paul is not NOW, or EVER associated as a TEA Party Person or Candidate...HE rides the Coattails of the Movement.

...created a whole new cabinet-level bureaucracy, nationalized airport security, signed off on Ted Kennedy's edumacation bill, signed off on a massive new Medicare entitlement, more ag subsidies, more goofy urban mass transit subsidies, more foreign welfare, more BigGubmint.

Sixty-eight per cent. That is how much total federal spending rose under Bush. That is more than double the growth in federal spending over the eight years of Bill Clinton's presidency.

Have we had a conservative President?

what's the matter, terrorist supporter, he not sell israel out like you wanted him to?

poor baby.

No, he just lied to us to get elected. I didn't vote for him for that reason.

In all fairness ALL politicians lie to get elected.

Libertarians wont lie to you....

Libertarians take their position as public officials seriously.

We're libertarians because we're tired of the neo-con/liberal bullshit......

If only the people and especially government could follow the Bill of Rights everything would be so much easier.....

I'm Tea Party and a staunch libertarian ... Paul is EXACTLY what we need.
And it's your freedom to go waste your vote.

Is that Harmon Killebrew in your avatar???

Last edited:

yup

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/148498-harmon-killebrew-diagnosed-with-esophageal-cancer.html

yup

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/148498-harmon-killebrew-diagnosed-with-esophageal-cancer.html
It's sad. Sounds like he's giving it up....Great player, and a class act.

yup

Hes gotta be 80-90 by now.....

No Rod Carew or Jim Kaat???

When I was a kid I used to collect vintage ball cards so.......

Nothing like a 1970 topps beat up Carew card in poor condition.

So if my favorite place in world to eat adopts that rule and you and your nasty cigar are next to me, I have to smell that shit while I am trying to eat?

I thank God they passed the no smoking laws. Fucking disgusting pigs. You want to smoke, do it in your home...not where I eat. God bless America and fuck libertarians.

It is the owners resturant, not yours. If he posts a sign that says "we allow smoking", then it is your freedom of choice not to eat there or to eat there. You have to respect his right. Rights are what the liberals do not like. Personal freedom is not important to them. If the sign says "no smoking" put up by an owner, then I have to respect that.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke unless it is your property. Otherwise, that would make you a dictator.

Thanks for the post Gestapo Zona.

Freedom or Big Government ? You can't have both.

And its the law that prevents idiots like you to infringe on my right to not deal with your death smoke. Why are you trying to take away my rights?

Oh and by the way, why are you trying to break the law...THE LAW that says you cant smoke in restaurants.

God bless America and fuck smokers trying to destroy my rights to not smell/ingest that shit. Why are you trying to break the law? You have no respect for the law or your fellow human beings. Fuck you and smoke in your own home and kill yourself quietly...like a good little law abiding citizen. :doubt: I dont want to smell it on Airplanes, trains, subways, my job, where I eat etc etc. I hope the only place you are allowed to smoke is in your own home. I hope where you live, everywhere else is illegal to smoke. Choke on that one. LIterally.

OH and god bless.

Last edited:
Ron Paul said he wouldn't vote for the "Civil Rights Act" of 1964 because business should have a right to discriminate. We already know business will hire a white felon over a black college graduate.

Worse,

He believes in "magical creation" over "science".

Why the fuck would anyone be so stupid that they would elect someone who wants to destroy government to run government? It's insane.

You know what... I am a libertariacrat. I like some of the Libertarian points of view. Particularly those involving personal choices.

However, I don't agree with the "sink or swim" philosophy that Libertarians have towards our poor.

As far as the Smoking thing....It's all bullshit. There are these things called MANNERS. I have no problem with smokers.... I am one myself. However, even when it was legal, I would never smoke in a restaurant. I would go outside if I needed one that badly(which was rare).

In a bar? That's a different story. In that case... I think it should be very much up to the proprietor of the business. If Non-Smokers don't like it, they can go to the bars where they don't allow it.

You see, IMO... there are many understanding smokers who do the right thing and are courteous. People like Zona don't give a shit about them though. She wants it his/her way... PERIOD.

Which is just as much BULLSHIT as the militant smoker who says "It's my right to smoke wherever the hell I please!!!!

Common sense and courtesy, people.

Forum List

Back