Will you condemn this murder?

Are the Israeli's fighting over who gets the credit for a murder like the Palestinians do?

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.
And get 90 days and a 200 Shekel fine.
Wishful thinking or simply your usual ignorant hatefulness?

If this murder of an infant was in fact done by Jews, it's very tragic that Jews have lived among Arabs so long, that they have begun to act like them.

But that's the point, they haven't. In Zionist Israel Jewish Israelis and Muslim Israelis tend to live apart; they even have special vigilante squads to keep their respective boys and girls apart.

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.

Unlike Hamas, after killing babies point blank.
Uuummmm, are you insinuating I don't condemn Hamas for their crimes? :eusa_whistle:

No.
Okay, wasn't sure the way you worded it.

I'm British. Must be the understatement tendency.

Unlike Hamas, after killing babies point blank.
Uuummmm, are you insinuating I don't condemn Hamas for their crimes? :eusa_whistle:

No.
Okay, wasn't sure the way you worded it.

I'm British. Must be the understatement tendency.
Not really just a British thing......, without aides like waxing verbose, emoticons, etc it's often difficult to detect what one is saying/implying. Happens fairly frequently. :D

Palestinian toddler killed in Jewish settler arson attack - BBC News

A Palestinian toddler has been burned to death in an arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank, Israeli police say.

The home where the 18-month-old boy and his family were sleeping was set on fire in the village of Douma near Nablus, local officials say.

The parents and the child's older brother were severely injured.

Horrible....:(

I hope every one allows time for law enforcement to carry out an investigation and it doesn't spark more violence.

It's time for these extremists and "price taggers" to be called for what they are - terrorists.

Wishful thinking or simply your usual ignorant hatefulness?

If this murder of an infant was in fact done by Jews, it's very tragic that Jews have lived among Arabs so long, that they have begun to act like them.

I don't think so. I think in every group there are extremists who are willing to use violence and murder in pursuit of their goals and they don't care because they don't see their victims as human.

A Palestinian toddler has been burned to death in an arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank, Israeli police say.

The home where the 18-month-old boy and his family were sleeping was set on fire in the village of Douma near Nablus, local officials say.

The other house that was firebombed was empty. How do you know that those responsible didn't believe this home was also empty? As the family was sleeping it is possible the arsonists believed the home to be empty. Eventually the true will come to light but for now we do not know. It's a tragic story. Very sad.

The other house that was firebombed was empty. How do you know that those responsible didn't believe this home was also empty? As the family was sleeping it is possible the arsonists believed the home to be empty. Eventually the true will come to light but for now we do not know. It's a tragic story. Very sad.

Or they did not know the emtpy house was empty.

What happens to Palestinians when they are found to have murdered innocent Israelis?

When the Fogel infant was beheaded in her crib they justified themselves by claiming she was an enemy combatant. Then the mother of the murderer went on Palestinian television and praised her son (who beheaded the Jewish baby) as a hero. The community appeared to go along with her and when the world responded in horror they did not seem to understand why it would be considered a bad thing to honor him and his accomplice. It's part of an ingrained mindset that is teaching that violence is acceptable or justifiable. It is never acceptable or justifiable. Never.

If there were precedent of such a thing - perhaps we could say that, Coyote, but I do not believe this has ever happened before and therein would have to believe they were committing arson but had no intent to murder - they didn't realize there were people inside. (with everyone sleeping - there would be no sounds from inside the home).

Let them flee to a town of refuge for those that kill without knowing, oh wait they ignored that command from God, there are no towns of refuge

As I read the article I noted that it has yet to be "established" who "they" are! What I saw was some graffiti that could have been drawn by anyone. (there is precedent for such a thing to happen - in order to bring false accusation) So until they have a suspect or suspects taken in to to the authorities for questions this is all speculation as to who is responsible. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this story and what the authorities find out.

It doesn't remove their culpability just the degree of culpability. If they knew people were in the house it's pre-meditated murder, if they had no idea it's manslaughter, at least in this country. How it works in Israel is something I'm not conversant with, don't know what their laws are.

It doesn't remove their culpability just the degree of culpability. If they knew people were in the house it's pre-meditated murder, if they had no idea it's manslaughter, at least in this country. How it works in Israel is something I'm not conversant with, don't know what their laws are.

I agree with you. We have yet to determine who "they" are because there are no suspects or arrests that have been made yet.

I do not how Israeli law works either. I'm not denying the question of the severity of the crime but rather the intent. Still they are culpable and will have to accept the consequence of their actions.

Let them flee to a town of refuge for those that kill without knowing, oh wait they ignored that command from God, there are no towns of refuge

We do not know who "them" are yet. First things first, fanger.
If they killed without knowing they should seek refuge in one of the six towns God commanded as a refuge, oh wait, that part of Gods commands is ignored?

We do not know who "them" are yet. First things first, fanger.
If they killed without knowing they should seek refuge in one of the six towns God commanded as a refuge, oh wait, that part of Gods commands is ignored?

See post #37

Forum List

Back