Will We See Serial Killers in Heaven?

You mean.......................you're tired of talking, because every statement you make, makes you look like an idiot.

The only idiot being talked to is yourself.

Keep trying S.J.
No, I mean tired of talking to an idiot, which is why I'm done talking to you too.....Idiot.

This message is hidden because ABikerSailor is on your ignore list.

:lol::lol::lol:

Gaybiker is the reason I block private messages.
homophobic and unoriginal! typical..

You mean.......................you're tired of talking, because every statement you make, makes you look like an idiot.

The only idiot being talked to is yourself.

Keep trying S.J.
No, I mean tired of talking to an idiot, which is why I'm done talking to you too.....Idiot.

I don't blame you, he IS a pest, just like his buddy.

I hope I don't see any Christians in heaven, what with all the gloating about being right after all. I'll beat up anyone who gloats.

Gaybiker gives gays (and cyclists, and midgets) a bad name. You should talk to him about improving his image, if you're concerned about hatred towards homos... he generates hatred just by the nature of his existence. It makes all of you look bad.

Last edited:

Gaybiker gives gays (and cyclists, and midgets) a bad name. You should talk to him about improving his image, if you're concerned about hatred towards homos... he generates hatred just by the nature of his existence. It makes all of you look bad.
all of whom?
as always your ability to make value judgments on anything is severely hampered by your numerous mental and emotional issues.

all of whom?
as always your ability to make value judgments on anything is severely hampered by your numerous mental and emotional issues.

All of YOU..you know, gays, cyclists and midgets. I listed them right there. I'm sorry you're not able to understand simple declarative sentences. That must make things difficult for you.

Last edited:
all of whom?

All of YOU..you know, gays, cyclists and midgets. I listed them right there. I'm sorry you're not able to understand simple declarative sentences. That must make things difficult for you.
I'm neither gay nor a midget ! what do you mean by cyclists, motor or bicyclist?
btw most all declarative sentences are erroneous and false...it's no surprise you use them all the time.

I hope I don't see any Christians in heaven, what with all the gloating about being right after all. I'll beat up anyone who gloats.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that. You'd understand why if you understood the scriptures.

all of whom?

I'm neither gay nor a midget ! what do you mean by cyclists, motor or bicyclist?
btw most all declarative sentences are erroneous and false...it's no surprise you use them all the time.

Whether or not they are erroneous or false, if you don't understand the words spoken in the first place, you don't have a prayer of navigating an entire conversation.

As if that's news to anyone in the entire English speaking world.:lol::lol:

Whether or not they are erroneous or false, if you don't understand the words spoken in the first place, you don't have a prayer of navigating an entire conversation.

As if that's news to anyone in the entire English speaking world.:lol::lol:
another meaningless answer..
with the added bonus of appealing to a non existent authority .
as in: "the entire English speaking world "

Appeal To False Authority:
A variation on Appeal To Authority, but the Authority is outside his area of expertise. A variation is to appeal to a non-existent authority. Another variation is to misquote a real authority. There are several kinds of misquotation. A quote can be inexact or have been edited. It can be taken out of context. The quote can be separate quotes which the arguer glued together. Or, bits might have gone missing.

Forum List

Back