Will United Nations send Observers to our southern border to witness Trump Human Rights abuses?

UN says US must stop separating migrant children from parents

Seperating children from their parents? Babies in cages? Children shipped all over the country?

The US is violating UN policies the United States helped craft when it was leader of the Free World before this White Supremist became president.

How will it look to our former friends, Germany, Great Britain, France and the other democratic countries the US used to lead and how will it play with our new friends, brutal dictatorships like Russia, North Korea and Communist China?
They certainly should. I no longer trust in America to stop Trump's horrors.

Then you should probably escape to mexico bed wetter. Do it illegally also, just to protest borders in general.

The state dept will likely refuse to accept your remains though.

Fucking piece of shit traitor.

Once again we see a stumped conservative resort to verbal attacks when they can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Seperating children from their parents? Babies in cages? Children shipped all over the country?

The US is violating UN policies the United States helped craft when it was leader of the Free World before this White Supremist became president.

How will it look to our former friends, Germany, Great Britain, France and the other democratic countries the US used to lead and how will it play with our new friends, brutal dictatorships like Russia, North Korea and Communist China?

Then you should probably escape to mexico bed wetter. Do it illegally also, just to protest borders in general.

Millions of Americans have died defeating your kind. You will lose, as always.

Au contraire, the Soviet Union fell in 1989. Your attempts to revive its model are failing.
No it's not. Former KGB Vladimir Putin, with Trump's help, is succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.
How can you not know that?

Sad. The truth is, it's traitors like you who put children and babies in cages. The America I grew up in would never do something this wrong.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

The fact is, your meat puppet faggot put babies in cages.

That's the America YOU voted for.

The America I voted for would have a barrier in place to keep shitty parents from risking the lives of their children in the first place you worthless piece of shit.

Once again we see a stumped conservative resort to verbal attacks when they can't think of anything intelligent to say.
Yep. You can paraphrase anything he says as "I hope you perceived enemies of mine fulfill my paranoid delusions, so I can murder you all." When really if his fantasies came true he'd curl up in the fetal position and weep.

They will if you have anything to do with it. Once again you post a whine about the Democrats foreign base being upset.
But we have an American President now.
One who works for Russia.

DgZwM-YXkAAWrQK.jpg

No it's not. Former KGB Vladimir Putin, with Trump's help, is succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.
How can you not know that?

giphy.gif

It's hysterical when vacuous drones like Deanturd, who cannot possibly "know" anything due to the fact they are without a functioning frontal lobe, critique what anyone else knows.

Millions of Americans have died defeating your kind. You will lose, as always.
Trump Told World Leaders that Crimea Is Russian - Political Wire

Au contraire, the Soviet Union fell in 1989. Your attempts to revive it are failing.
Trump's efforts to revive it are the ones succeeding.

Non sequitur.
Trump's approval of Russia invading Ukraine and Georgia actually affect reality, unlike your fantasies.

Please post any statements of approval at your disposal.
Trump Told World Leaders that Crimea Is Russian - Political Wire

Sad. The truth is, it's traitors like you who put children and babies in cages. The America I grew up in would never do something this wrong.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

The America I voted for would have a barrier in place to keep shitty parents from risking the lives of their children in the first place you worthless piece of shit.

Nitwit, they are coming here to escape violence. Asking asylum is Americans and totally legal.
Telling people running from danger, at the border, that we are full is both a lie and illegal.

What good is it to redundantly argue with imbeciles like you, with all the facts, logic and reason in the world, when the time could be spent doing something meaningful with a superior species?

Like training a puppy not to shit in the house.

We can't even get you parasites to stop trying to destroy the rest of the country like you have with most of our cities.

I'd much rather mock and insult you IAW Saul Alinsky tactics, and it clearly works quite well when the ridicule is founded in truth.

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

F••• the UN.

We are a sovereign nation, defending ourselves (alas, not nearly well enough) against a foreign invasion. If the UN doesn't like how we defend our border against the hordes of invading criminals streaming over from Mexico, then they may depart, and apply repeated impacts to fine mineral particles.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Nitwit, they are coming here to escape violence. Asking asylum is Americans and totally legal.
Telling people running from danger, at the border, that we are full is both a lie and illegal.
Hey you big assed dumb asshole. When seeking asylum you are supposed to go to a point of entry not sneak in accompanied by a coyote!

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Hey you big assed dumb asshole. When seeking asylum you are supposed to go to a point of entry not sneak in accompanied by a coyote!

Once they got into mexico, they had asylum from the violence they fled in Honduras.

Deanturd is far to stupid to understand even something that simple.

What good is it to redundantly argue with imbeciles like you, with all the facts, logic and reason in the world, when the time could be spent doing something meaningful with a superior species?

Like training a puppy not to shit in the house.

We can't even get you parasites to stop trying to destroy the rest of the country like you have with most of our cities.

I'd much rather mock and insult you IAW Saul Alinsky tactics, and it clearly works quite well when the ridicule is founded in truth.

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif
Clearly you have no idea how little sense that makes.
Have you lost your meds again? You were warned. By your psychiatrist, by you mom. You need to listen. Find your meds and imbibe your daily dose.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Sigh,
We have repeatedly heard that they have been denied entry. They have been told everything from we are full, to come back next week and so on.

The fact that they ignored Barry Hussein's border problems probably indicates that they will focus on President Trump's attempt to straighten out the situation.

Fuck the un....
They have no credibility

Forum List

Back