Will Trump Dump Sessions for Giuliani?

I think he should dump sessions(confiscation). But not for recusing himself. I thought that was an honest move.

Sessions' should have his property confiscated by the police until he proves himself innocent of any Russian involvement. :lol:

I hope so. We might actually get those charges filed against Hillary after all.

"President Trump has floated the possibility of replacing Attorney General Jeff Sessions with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), Axios reported Monday."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343426-trump-floats-possibility-of-giuliani-replacing-sessions-as-attorney

Jeff Sessions is essentially General McClellan.....a good organizer, but not a fighter....Trump needs his General Sherman....a guy who will march to the sea against these democrats....in the political war the democrats have started against this Republican President......

I think he should dump sessions(confiscation). But not for recusing himself. I thought that was an honest move.
It was a stupid move.
You cannot win a gunfight with an olive branch.

Sessions stepping down from the FBI Trump/Russian FBI investigation was the equivalent of bringing an olive branch to a gunfight. Sessions did not win any goodwill from Leftists for his unnecessary and unwise decision to step aside. Quite the opposite. Leftists saw Sessions recusing himself as a sign of weakness, blood it the water.

Trump had every right to be annoyed, as was I. It is extremely crucial that Trump surround himself with warriors who understand what he and We the People are up against.

Don’t get me wrong. I like and respect Sessions. He is a good man. However, by stepping aside from the FBI investigation Sessions behaved like a typical Republican, trying to show Leftists who want him politically dead that he is an honorable Republican. Meanwhile, Democrats and fake news media are plotting 24/7 and pulling every dirty gutter trick in the book to remove our president.

Trump Is Right About Jeff Sessions

Six months in, and Trump has had to call in a buncha people from the second string.

I feel like every time Trump gets rid of someone, the Oompa Loompas should show up and sing a song about greed or gluttony.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

Trump admin is in such a mess. Already replacing people 6 months in.

You people are such Kool-aid drinkers. When Trump was praising sessions, you loved him and defend him. Now that Trump doesn't like Sessions, you dont like him.

I bet if Trump criticized your own mother, you'd stop talking to her because Trump said so.

Six months in, and Trump has had to call in a buncha people from the second string.

I feel like every time Trump gets rid of someone, the Oompa Loompas should show up and sing a song about greed or gluttony.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

Good Lord.....

:blowup:

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

The amazing part is that you were telling us that Trump had no path to the White House.

Sessions has been a dismal failure....its time to clean house across the board. Ryan and McConnell need to take a hike too

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

The amazing part is that you were telling us that Trump had no path to the White House.

No shit. I've never seen somebody behave so irrationally just because their candidate lost an election.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

What do you get when you meet with Russians
Lying faster than your press man can rush in
What have you won, getting nothing done
Even involving your very own son
I don't like the look of it

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

Rudy is hardly second string. He took down more mob members in his time then anybody.
If I was a Clinton I would be renting closer to an airport!

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

What do you get when you meet with Russians
Lying faster than your press man can rush in
What have you won, getting nothing done
Even involving your very own son
I don't like the look of it

How did Uncle Vlad make you flip your vote?

Don't be shy, tell, Dr Phil how the Russian made you flip your vote

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

Rudy is hardly second string. He took down more mob members in his time then anybody.
I've said many times to people that Giuliani took New York City from a cesspool to a paradise. He did a fantastic job as mayor. Absolutely fantastic. I saw first hand what he did for the city. I still praise him to this day for what he did there.

I don't know if it was the cancer or what, but somewhere along the way Giuliani went batshit crazy after being mayor. Just plain nuts.

Remember how he left his wife? That was a real dirtbag move.

I just hope Rudy agrees. He'll add a lot to Trump's team. Besides Rudy looks like somebody whom Trump can always trust and who'll never let him down.

P.S. It's time to step aside from witch hunting and start hunting and prosecuting real crooks.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

how amazing, from a guy who used to shout 'YOU'RE FIRED' weekly on tv. Duh, it's what he does if one doesn't do the job requested.

Trump admin is in such a mess. Already replacing people 6 months in.

You people are such Kool-aid drinkers. When Trump was praising sessions, you loved him and defend him. Now that Trump doesn't like Sessions, you dont like him.

I bet if Trump criticized your own mother, you'd stop talking to her because Trump said so.
I think you're just falling for the hype.
I've read that it takes over a year for an administration to get completely settled.
When Bill Clinton took over the WH was in total chaos.
Snot-nosed little shits walking up to men in uniform telling they weren't welcome anymore.
People with no security clearance hanging around, one guy was caught soaking his feet in the fountain in the Rose Garden.
When these degenerates left they took all of the Ws off of the computers and typewriters.
Furniture, artwork, and China disappeared and ended up having to be brought back from Clinton offices and other properties.

Forum List

Back