Will This SInk Obamacare?

The whole thing needs to be abolished. When laws are passed that allow an agency to make changes to it without the consent of the legislature, and ultimately without the consent of the governed is essentially tyranny in action.

Indeed. The "law" was passed by that group of incompetent democrat legislators, the majority of which now claim ignorance as to the contents of said law, and was signed into "law" by Barry Obama a short time later.

In the time since it has been passed - the president himself has, with the stroke of a pen, changed the intent of the "law" over and over. It is a joke. It is nothing more than that. HHS would have us believe that they know nothing about who has signed up - if they have completed the process or, if they have even paid the premiums. Their "excuse"? They don't have the "data".

I will state this once more (for the idiot liberals on this forum) who would defend their boy to their death...

This law was passed for the specific reason of providing "affordable insurance" to the idiots who don't have enough common sense to provide healthcare for their own families. Apparently some 46 million idiots.

After passage, some 6 million people LOST the healthcare they had from their employers who refuse to participate in a government mandated takeover of their rights.

Now, as HHS "claims" some 5 million have signed up for their government giveaway - but again, no one knows EXACTLY how many have actually PAID for their coverage.

Now, let's examine the math here..

46 million plus 6 million equals 52 million (even common core can't change that equation)

5 million signed up (apparently - HHS does't know - big surprise)

Leaves us with 47 million uninsured or 1 million MORE than we started with.

Way to go Dems!!! When you lose the Senate this year and gain MORE seats in the House - remember this - YOU did this to yourselves. This time, you can't blame a single republican.

The "law" was passed by that group of incompetent democrat legislators

incompetent drunken legislators

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the Republicans for not impeaching Obama. If there's ever a reason to impeach someone Obamacare and the BS that they put us through is reason enough!

And once again, it becomes even more difficult to not come to the conclusion that ignorance and stupidity are not prerequisites for being a conservative.

A president can’t be ‘impeached’ as a consequence of an act of Congress.

The whole thing needs to be abolished. When laws are passed that allow an agency to make changes to it without the consent of the legislature, and ultimately without the consent of the governed is essentially tyranny in action.

Indeed. The "law" was passed by that group of incompetent democrat legislators, the majority of which now claim ignorance as to the contents of said law, and was signed into "law" by Barry Obama a short time later.

In the time since it has been passed - the president himself has, with the stroke of a pen, changed the intent of the "law" over and over. It is a joke. It is nothing more than that. HHS would have us believe that they know nothing about who has signed up - if they have completed the process or, if they have even paid the premiums. Their "excuse"? They don't have the "data".

I will state this once more (for the idiot liberals on this forum) who would defend their boy to their death...

This law was passed for the specific reason of providing "affordable insurance" to the idiots who don't have enough common sense to provide healthcare for their own families. Apparently some 46 million idiots.

After passage, some 6 million people LOST the healthcare they had from their employers who refuse to participate in a government mandated takeover of their rights.

Now, as HHS "claims" some 5 million have signed up for their government giveaway - but again, no one knows EXACTLY how many have actually PAID for their coverage.

Now, let's examine the math here..

46 million plus 6 million equals 52 million (even common core can't change that equation)

5 million signed up (apparently - HHS does't know - big surprise)

Leaves us with 47 million uninsured or 1 million MORE than we started with.

Way to go Dems!!! When you lose the Senate this year and gain MORE seats in the House - remember this - YOU did this to yourselves. This time, you can't blame a single republican.

The "law" was passed by that group of incompetent democrat legislators

incompetent drunken legislators

Yep....Incompetent, drunken Bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won;t matter because Obamacare is not really a law... It's an ever changing idea, an idea that changes to make people happy when people become unhappy with the old version of that same idea.

So, it's kinda like the Blob: it keeps growing, absorbing everything in it's path with no way to stop it?

:eek:

Obamacare is unconstitutional to begin with and Obama has unilaterally changed it numerous times. It should have been repealed by now. The lack of young healthy people signing up should have sunk it. Cancer patients aren't going to get treatment because of costs. The vast majority of cancer treatment centers won't even accept Obamacare patients. It's hurting healthcare, but the Dems won't let go and Obama will change it as many times as he needs to in order to keep it going. He is delaying things simply to buy time, but I think most people already understand the doom that lies ahead once it is completely implemented.

For the few that are allowed cancer treatment, they will have to find a huge pile of money to pay for it. Most will not be able to do that.

Obamacare plans bring hefty fees for certain drugs

It won;t matter because Obamacare is not really a law... It's an ever changing idea, an idea that changes to make people happy when people become unhappy with the old version of that same idea.

So, it's kinda like the Blob: it keeps growing, absorbing everything in it's path with no way to stop it?

Honestly, what I EXPECT to see happen is that Obamacare will have to be replaced by an alternate plan. It will be next to impossible to totally scrap this piece of garbage. The "law" has taken effect and it's pretty damned hard to scrap a program once people have began to pay for it (regardless of how many have done so).

Anything the future government can do to take this from a 25,000 page train wreck to something that EVERYONE understands will be a welcome relief from the legalistic assholes that inhabit the House and run roughshod over the republicans in the Senate.

Once that piece of gutter trash is gone from the Senate (Harry Reid), it can only get better. It sure as hell can't get any worse......

So the GOP position is...no state exchanges in red states, and therefore no red state citizens should be able to get subsidies for their health insurance

No, that's the Democrats' position. They wrote the law that way, and ignored and derided all GOP attempts to change it or get rid of it.

Link showing GOP tried to change the subsidy rules?

As typical with the liberal left you completely ignore the implication of what Obama is doing in order to protect the lawlessness. Who wrote this POS which needs so much fixing yet it is perhaps the largest bill ever passed? Idiots that must be who and idiots passed it in the still of a Christmas eve night.

But what is really the problem is that we are still a Republic. A Republic which is a representative government. Which means that you and I do not get to vote on every law or even any of the laws passed our representatives do. Congressmen do the voting for us not an appointee or for that matter the POTUS. YOU can deflect, you can deny, you can out right lie but by gosh even you have to see this is a usurping of the Consitution, you're not that dumb.

But you will see it and you will deflect, deny and lie to protect those usurping power and when the worm turns and it isn't your party you will turn on them like a snake. I just hope I am not so pissed about how this administration cares not for our form of government that I don't pitch a bitch when the other side does it. But for now if they do I will be all over it, it is that important.

Honestly, what I EXPECT to see happen is that Obamacare will have to be replaced by an alternate plan. It will be next to impossible to totally scrap this piece of garbage. The "law" has taken effect and it's pretty damned hard to scrap a program once people have began to pay for it (regardless of how many have done so).

Anything the future government can do to take this from a 25,000 page train wreck to something that EVERYONE understands will be a welcome relief from the legalistic assholes that inhabit the House and run roughshod over the republicans in the Senate.

Once that piece of gutter trash is gone from the Senate (Harry Reid), it can only get better. It sure as hell can't get any worse......

Truthfully there are good things about the bill things that should have been done awhile back and could have been done without the thousands of pages that make up Obamacare. Things should have been done about drug companies gouging our eyes out but wasn't. That all said the story of Obamacare has become one of the usurping of Constitutional power. When the next Republican is president I hope that the liberal left will be as forgiving when that president changes the laws in ways they do not like.

I hate the Republicans for not impeaching Obama. If there's ever a reason to impeach someone Obamacare and the BS that they put us through is reason enough!

Actually I disagree. What he is doing with Obamacare the Congress is letting him do. Is it a high crime, not sure but congress has the power to stop his usurping of their, and through them ours, responsibility.

What he should be impeached for is ordering the drone deaths of American citizens but apparently neither side really cares about US citizens they disagree with.

Show the facts on the ground which prove the lie of obastardcare is working. Don't think so, just more libtarded hot air.
We are not idiots! If it was so wonderful why are you delaying until after the next election.?

because they want to deny the peoples of their rights to obamacares

Hi Jon:
Who is stopping the Democrat party from using their OWN resources and political networks to set up access to health care for all their members "through their party." this could be done a lot easier and faster than going through state or federal govt where opposition comes up because, guess what? public funding and authority requires consent and representation of "all the other taxpayers" who might have different beliefs.
Oh, that's right. That involves "other people's money, too" who have different views and rights to representation and how to manage their taxes and public systems.

Too bad Democrats are focused on pushing it through the govt instead of through their party where they would have 100% control, 100% voluntary participation and funding, and zero opposition compared to pushing it through the govt.

With all the resources and connections the Democrats have and pour into their political campaigns, surely they could use that to set up access to health care and education directly. What better way to influence public policy but to create a working example for govt to follow?

The Republicans should also have equal right to invest in free market health care systems they design to work more cost-effectively. Let each party develop their own, and adopt the best per state depending on what meets the needs of local populations. Building model programs would be a better investment of resources than fighting over what will or will not work. Why not just prove what works best by investing directly in creating programs?

We are going to need more medical schools, teaching hospitals, facilities and programs anyway. Why not invest in building those instead of fighting over "mandates paid to insurance companies" that don't create or provide medical education or service facilities.

You people sure have been frightened.

Boo!

So, you find it humorous that people who used to have plans now have trouble affording insurance? Obama told them to get rid of their cable and cell phones. Pretty heartless considering his signature legislation is the only reason they can't afford what they had before. Of course, his supporters will still get their free cell phones on top of subsidized health care, so why should they care about the tax payers who bear the heavy burden?

Cancer centers and other clinics can't afford to accept Obamacare patients since it costs more to treat them than they'll get paid. And many on cancer treatment plans not only lost their doctors, but the new plans don't cover the expensive medicines. Now some are looking at $800 and up a month out of pocket. Damn, that's hysterical, isn't it? All the left is doing is making shit of people who are suffering as a result of Obamacare.

Excuse the hell out of everyone for resenting the fact that what they liked was taken away and replaced by something more expensive and less reliable.

With a law that is as long as ACA no one person has any idea what is or is not in it with supporting regulations, case law and what not. With the end of federal ER subsidies federal laws pertaining to ER operations could be found void under the taking clause and I can find disinterested lawyers who are willing to take either side of that issue for funsies and the publicity.

What I do know is that the administration and Democratic party fear the reports and actions of state insurance commissioners and both Exchange and non-exchange insurance companies. Those reports and actions will be a drip, drip, drip of generally bad news in terms of D competence at organizing an orgy in a brothel. That I do know. I suspect that the Supremes are sitting back eating popcorn.

I asked a simple question that has a NUMBER for an answer. Why are you so uninterested in trying to learn?

Key Facts about the Uninsured Population | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Overview of the Uninsured in the United States: A Summary of the 2011 Current Population Survey

BTW....the number is less now, idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/u...lacking-health-coverage-falls-again.html?_r=0

Try harder, nutters. But please try harder at something that helps.

Its hard to argue with someone as stupid as you. Your own link says the number, the actual number, is not much different now.
Again, aren't you bothered by the lawlessness of this administration?

What was the number in 2010? What is it now? What is it projected to be in a year...in five years?

All with nutter obstruction and dishonesty. Think where we'd be if you fuckers were on the team? Eat shit, dummy.

2011--48.6M
2012--48M.
Statistically no different. Projections are bullshit. Especially when dealing with this turd. Frankly there weren't 48M people without insurance who weren't eligible for some form of insurance to begin with.

Will This SInk Obamacare?
No.

In fact, this is the normal, desired ebb and flow between the Legislative Branch of government and the Judicial Branch, a judicial crucible, if you will, where the process of judicial review ensures that acts of Congress indeed conform to the Constitution. See, e.g., the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 and United States v. Lopez (1995), where the Act was invalidated by the Supreme Court, amended by Congress to address the un-Constitutional provisions, and is current, enforced Federal law today.

No, as usual you miss all the salient points.
The law, the actual law that was passed, specifies that subsidies can ONLY be given through state run exchanges. HHS unilaterally decided to extend those subsidies through the federal website. There is no tension between the judicial and legislative branch. There is tension between the legislative and the executive, with the executive re-writing laws at will.
The act conformed with the Constitution, at least according to the majority of the SC. The administration's execution of the act did not conform to the act. That is the case.

And again, I'll bet you failed to read the article.

With a law that is as long as ACA no one person has any idea what is or is not in it with supporting regulations, case law and what not. With the end of federal ER subsidies federal laws pertaining to ER operations could be found void under the taking clause and I can find disinterested lawyers who are willing to take either side of that issue for funsies and the publicity.

What I do know is that the administration and Democratic party fear the reports and actions of state insurance commissioners and both Exchange and non-exchange insurance companies. Those reports and actions will be a drip, drip, drip of generally bad news in terms of D competence at organizing an orgy in a brothel. That I do know. I suspect that the Supremes are sitting back eating popcorn.

Well, that's the thing....when the actual "law" was passed, it was something like 2000 pages. Now, however, it has mysteriously grown to over 25,000 pages what with all the addendum's and this being put forth and that being put forth and this changed and that changed. In truth, this law bears little resemblance to the original piece opt legislation. This is the fault of the LAWYERS that have taken control of Washington. Then, you have a president who has no respect FOR HIS OWN LAW changes this date and that date and exempts this group and that group to suit HIS whim. After all - he is god.

Obamacare has no chance of succeeding - just like the man himself. It's as worthless as he is and it WILL be changed.

This president will go down in history as the very worst of the worst.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back